Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ (1975 Views)

"Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Former First Lady, Turai Yar’Adua, on Saturday paid
a surprise visit to former President Olusegun
Obasanjo in his residence at Abeokuta, the Ogun
State capital.
Premium Times reports that Mrs. Yar’Adua was
reportedly accompanied to the former president’s
Hilltop Mansion by business mogul, Kenny
Martins.
They both met privately with Obasanjo for more
than an hour before departing in a convoy of three
cars.
Turai’s visit is coming at a time her daughter is
being investigated by the EFCC over alleged fraud.
It is the former First Lady’s first visit to Obasanjo
since her husband died in office in 2010 after
prolonged battle with acute pericadietis.
It was gathered Turai during the visit, thanked the
former President for finding her late husband a
worthy successor, and pleaded with him to forgive
her and her family for whatever wrong was done to
him (Obasanjo) during Mr. Yar’Adua’s tenure.
Sources said Yar’Adua also pleaded with Obasanjo
to prevail on President Muhammadu Buhari not to
harass or victimize her family members or those
who worked with her husband.
“She specifically intimated the former President of
the ongoing probe of one of her daughters, Zainab,
by the EFCC. She believed it is a witch-hunt, a
ploy by the Buhari government to get at her
family,” one of our sources said.
An aide to Obasanjo also confirmed the visit to the
news medium.
“It is true that she visited on Saturday,” the aide
said. “I don’t know exactly what she discussed
with Baba (Obasanjo). But I think it is safe to say
she came to greet him and discuss issues relevant
to the two families.”
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
had on July 22 summoned Zainab, wife of former
Kebbi State Governor, Saidu Dakingari, over alleged
N2billion fraud perpetrated during her husband’s
tenure as governor of the Northwest State.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/turai-yaradua-visits-obasanjo-begs-him.html
lalasticlala
Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mrs yar'dua u don miss road o if truely ur husband wrong baba b4 he die because baba is well known to forget than to forgive. I think the solution to your plight is either ATIKU OR TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by Adeyinka12(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Harassing or probe

justice must reign

3 Likes

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by Welrez(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Probe all, there should be no sacred cows!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Though i doubt this..but however if it's true..then this shows the height of impunity and corruption in Nigeria..
Whereby an individual would be summoned for questioning by authorities, only for the person to turn around and tag it as a witch-hunt...she should be ashamed of herself if she actually said such to OBJ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by Jesusloveyou: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
If u want to probe anyone that is corrupt, they will ascribed it as witch hunting, na wa ooo, i tire for Nigeria ooo

3 Likes

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
I wull pyt kwa-rup_tion. - Boo.hari

3 Likes

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by menix(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
So OBJ is now PMB Godfather bah?

Madam don't worry Nofin will happen to ur daughter, it's jst a ploy cous it's the South East rogues he intends to punish soon buh using ur daughter to camouflage.

It's Government for the North we operate, so no fear maam...
Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
A man that dwells so much in the past remains in the past and never moves forward.

Probe is good when it's unbiased and not based on witch-hunt.

Is probe road construction etc.? Is it provision of basic amenities which should be the bed rock of any African government?

If I say I'm surprised, I'll be lying anyway. Buhari administration obviously started with probe and may likely end with probes without meaningful projects. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by Imortal001: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Never trusted turai for once, her house is bigger than her late husband own.

1 Like

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by bettercreature(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
A man that dwells so much in the past remains in the past and never moves forward.

Is probe road construction etc.? Is it provision of basic amenities which should be the bed rock of any African government?

If I say I'm surprised, I'll be lying anyway. Buhari administration obviously started with probe and may likely end with probes without meaningful projects. undecided
dunce

6 Likes

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by vicadex07(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
ERODEDBRAIN
ERODEDEAST:
I wull pyt kwa-rup_tion. - Boo.hari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by vicadex07(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
TE PROBES ARE MEANT TO SET GOOD PRECEDENCE, MAKE SOME SCAPE GOATS AND RECOVER OUR STOLEN MONEY DUE TO THE OVER LOOTED TREASURY. THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE US CAMPAIGNED AND VOTED FOR BUHARI. WHY ARE YOU CALLING IT WITCH HUNTING AGAIN WHEN HE IS PROBING A FELLOW NOTHERNER? YOU PEOPLE NEVER SEIZE TO AMAZE ME
IdiAmin1:

3 Likes

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
vicafool07[s]
vicadex07:
ERODEDBRAIN
[/s]
Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by vicadex07(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
lol...ERODEDBRAIN is more like it. It rhymes perfectly
ERODEDEAST:
vicafool07[s][/s]

5 Likes

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by sammyj: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Imagine this lady telling the presisident of the federal Republic of Nigeria to stop harassing she and her corrupt family!. Time will tell! !!

1 Like

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
@vicadex07 just dat u don't know how vicafool07 sounds not pleasant atall
Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by citizenY(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Turai should take heart , it comes with the territory.

1 Like

Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by sotall(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2015
That old fool called OBJ is always seeking attention
Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by sanandreas(m): 4:14am On Aug 04, 2015
Who remembers the kitchen cabinet? The Cabal sad
Re: Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Explains ‘stealing Is Not Corruption’ / How To Make More Than #5,000 Daily In Nigeria. / How I Killed Oba Of Yoruba In Kano-suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.