Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. (828 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Aisha Buhari Presented An Award By The European Union And Belgium Prime Minister / Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. by Doshmynthrill(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Haha western countries are gonna be the poor nations in the future. Because they are lasy and have a bunch of idiotic laws that restrics and makes it hard for small buissnesses e.t.c. People from Portugal are moving to Africa to work.

Then we have a group of paraswhites and jews in USA who funds boko haram to destroy Nigerias economy. The white man does not want to see you sucessfull the arab does not want to see you succesfull the jew does not want to see you sussesfull people from india dont want to see you sucessfull...

I want to se you sucessfull. Know you enemy. you know the ones that created aids, ebola, massacared congo, killed 80 million slaves e.t.c..

Know you enemy and stop fighting against eachother black people. Unite For fück sake !! Then you will become a rich country.

And for my Hestanfell people, Spread my propaganda and Join min kamp and we will be the ultimate superiour ones in this world. !

Doshvåden.
Re: Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. by Esdb3: 1:20am On Aug 04, 2015
*is correct yaself
Re: Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. by Doshmynthrill(m): 1:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Esdb3:
*is correct yaself

No IS are in syria e.t.c you should correct your head... or have a doctor do it.
Re: Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. by Esdb3: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

No IS are in syria e.t.c you should correct your head... or have a doctor do it.

Eh? Is this guy serious? Buhahaha grin. **Dont be minded sir** I are not serious** grin lmfao buhahahaha!
Re: Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. by Doshmynthrill(m): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2015
Esdb3:

Eh? Is this guy serious? Buhahaha grin. **Dont be minded sir** I are not serious** grin lmfao buhahahaha!

You cant even speak english SUBHUMAN ! You have disgraced me by even commenting on my writings. SUBHUMAN uncletom lowlife hobo.
Youre a disgrace.

Im done with you subhuman. you have no life and i would waist mine talking to a retärd like you.
Re: Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. by Esdb3: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

You cant even speak english SUBHUMAN ! You have disgraced me by even commenting on my writings. SUBHUMAN uncletom lowlife hobo.
Youre a disgrace.

Im done with you subhuman. you have no life and i would waist mine talking to a retärd like you.

TheSonofMark please come in and tell me what you observe about the sarcastic sense of this home. His sarcastic meter of deduction. Check out the whole of our conversation on the thread.
Re: Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Esdb3:

TheSonof.Mark please come in and tell me what you observe about the sarcastic sense of this home. His sarcastic meter of deduction. Check out the whole of our conversation on the thread.
I suppose it would make for a good laugh...to those who have a twisted sense of humour, that is.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Oil Industry As Buhari Bans 100 Tankers From Nigeria’s Waters / Buhari Begins Probe Of Jonathan's Administration / Chronic Debtors: Buhari’s Name Missing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.