Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa (5098 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) / See Senator Ben Bruce' Epic Reaction To CBN Ban On ATM Cards Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by DollyParton1(f): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

Yep... all the people I know hit the ground running with 70/hr.
Even though I know its not black and white...
and I have asked that you give examples of those jobs.

And yea, in all your earlier posts, u were absolute. Now you realize its comes in different shades of grey.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chisos.

This is what I call a stinker! See finishing! cry kiss grin
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by SIRTee15: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

A smart analysis I must say.
It is only valid if nigeria manufactures its products.
Most of the things we use in nigeria are imported and you either pay top dollars for the original thing or you go for the china version.

Our cars are imported, building materials are imported, our education is zero so we send our kids abroad, generator is imported, aeroplanes imported, street lights imported, fans and cable tv imported.... even some of our food are imported from europe and america...
We pay the dollar equivalent (plus mark up prices) for these products.

Take it or leave it, the western world have taken our jobs and takeng our income.

We pay more for their products and earn less than them!...

Someone earning a million in nigeria is a king because only few people make a million a month.
That doesn't mean his purchasing power is on par with world standards.

please take time and read ppp.
what is the cost of rent in america compared to naija.
how much do u pay ur artisans for services rendered in naija compared to america.
how much do ur domestic workers earn here? is that what they pay same people in us.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by BOWOTO(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
onoja12:
God bless this man,i tell people after all my travels i have come to discover that home is the best they keep arguing because they haven't traveled,even in america right now,as a black man you pray not to run into the cops,not because you are doing anything illegal but because you just might be next to take a bullet.Africans be proud of your self and your home abroad na land of boosting and suffering

My brother please speak for yourself.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by vicadex07(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=3pt]cc; lalasticlala, ishilove, seun, mukina2, Freiburger, r231, Afam4eva, OAM4J[/size]
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by PhysicsQED(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Not really that "epic" at all. He gives them too much respect and legitimacy in his letter.

Actually it's just unfortunate that somebody educated and accomplished should even be in that kind of situation. We're talking about a country, Spain, where the people had to be taught to bathe themselves regularly by Moors (before which they went around smelling and unwashed nearly all the time), where buffoons run from bulls in the streets and occasionally get gored in the stomach and legs yet pretend that this is a modern sporting event, a country which is just living off immense colonial plunder and the exploitation of millions of indigenous peoples from their various colonies, which was never an industrial power, and which was never in any way in the position it was in due to actual hard work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Opens Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival-Video / Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, / Babangida Aliyu's Trial: Jankaro Narrates Security Vote Disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.