Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa (5091 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) / See Senator Ben Bruce' Epic Reaction To CBN Ban On ATM Cards Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by vicadex07(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2015
A surgeon from Ghana who wanted to attend a medical conference in Spain applied for a Spanish visa but was denied. His response to the embassy was simply epic!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nneziwili(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Silly pple
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by omogin(f): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Nicely written response!

24 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by nationwide1(m): 2:41am On Aug 04, 2015
The doctor knows his worth and the proof is clear.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Wow

I love this.

I'm sure it will get to the right quarters

5 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 04, 2015
I feel so proud of being an African when I read things like this.

Oyibos are so silly that they think their land is a demi-heaven.

Give me a job in Nigeria that pays as much as I earn here in the states and God punish me if I stay here one more day.

The money is like a devil's gift. Get a jumbo pay and get jumbo taxes as well as jumbo bills.angry

NAIJA rocks abeg.

21 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by chukxie(m): 3:16am On Aug 04, 2015
A person who knows his worth doesn't take nonsense. A million respect to you, doctor!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by magicminister: 3:17am On Aug 04, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I feel so proud of being an African when I read things like this.

Oyibos are so silly that they think their land is a demi-heaven.

Give me a job in Nigeria that pays as much as I earn here in the states and God punish me if I stay here one more day.

The money is like a devil's gift. Get a jumbo pay and get jumbo taxes as well as jumbo bills.angry

NAIJA rocks abeg.

The bolded can never happen.
Top managers in Nigeria would be fucccking lucky to make as much as 80k usd (after tax) per annum!

4 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by egift(m): 3:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Now that is what I call a Smack Down and Taking To The Cleaners. Kudos to Dr. Agbeko. 3 Gboza for him and one broken bottle on the head of that Deputy Head of Mission from Spain. Why should he insult the Doctor even without due diligence.

6 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by onoja12: 3:36am On Aug 04, 2015
God bless this man,i tell people after all my travels i have come to discover that home is the best they keep arguing because they haven't traveled,even in america right now,as a black man you pray not to run into the cops,not because you are doing anything illegal but because you just might be next to take a bullet.Africans be proud of your self and your home abroad na land of boosting and suffering

vicadex07:
A surgeon from Ghana who wanted to attend a medical conference in Spain applied for a Spanish visa but was denied. His response to the embassy was simply epic!

2 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Willswise(m): 3:43am On Aug 04, 2015
His response was awesome

4 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by uzygirl(f): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2015
onoja12:
God bless this man,i tell people after all my travels i have come to discover that home is the best they keep arguing because they havent travel,even in america right now,as a black man you pray not to run into the cops,not because you are doing anything illegal but because you just might be next to take a bullet.Africa be proud of your self and your home abroad na land of boosting and suffering

Seconded. Tell them oh, we are always second class citizens regardless of your degree of learning or your wealth.

3 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by sanandreas(m): 4:02am On Aug 04, 2015
An epic reply.

2 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Dottore: 4:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Humiliate them the more. Stupid spaniards

4 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Smooyis(m): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2015
Great heart giving great response

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by kennyman2000(m): 5:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Good one..
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by An2elect2(f): 5:23am On Aug 04, 2015
This would have made sense if key African nations were in good shape. Just get ready to always receive the short end...from others until y'all get it right.

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 04, 2015
EPIC wink

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2015
High time Africans knew their worth. Life isn't too easy at the other end,save for the availability of basic amenities,and the few lucky ones who made it against all odds.

I don't see going abroad as a do or die affairs,always irritated when people give testimony of being given a visa,as if oyinbo land na paradise,or gold-paved.

The doctor made me proud,for once again,am proud of my Africa lineage..

3 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by adorable29(f): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2015
Gbammest!!!

Now this is a proud African man that knows his worth, devoid of inferiority complex and ass licking of foreign countries plus he is not afraid to say it loud and clear!!!

Wetin this Spainards dey feel like sef?
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by espn(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one.. they thought he wants to come kidnap der god(messi) the best thing that ever happened to Spain. But we should use our brain too..lets Africans stop degrading fellow Africans.. i.e NIG vs GHN
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by naijainfogalery: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Mehn that dude killed it
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Menace2Society(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2015
Love this!
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by bluntspade: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Doc i see u jhor.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Krest3d: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2015
So even Ghanians make this same mistake as Nigerians. Instead of saying 'I am the most likely surgeon that you will be referred to', he said 'am the most likely surgeon that you will be referred to'.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by cococandy(f): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2015
If we didn't regard their visa as gold, they wouldn't treat us that way.
Our people will do anything to travel abroad so don't blame them when they make shakara in giving their visas. The bad thing is the actions of the many who go to extreme lengths or leave the country and also engage in illegal activities wheike there are affecting the few good ones who are traveling for great reasons like that doctor up there.

1 Like

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by ayox2003: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Krest3d:
So even Ghanians make this same mistake as Nigerians. Instead of saying 'I am the most likely surgeon that you will be referred to', he said 'am the most likely surgeon that you will be referred to'.

Who forking cares?

As much as I utterly detest the popular use of "am" that's replacing "I'm" in most texts, I can't help but let it slide in this letter. The message (issue addressed) here is kabillion times powerful than analysing the semantics and use of "am".

Kudos to this Surgeon. He knows his worth.

Frawzey.

5 Likes

Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by bonechamberlain(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2015
this are the kind of people I want to shake hands with.. the un should give this man Nobel price
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by Yababoy(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2015
magicminister:

The bolded can never happen.
Top managers in Nigeria would be fucccking lucky to make as much as 80k usd (after tax) per annum!
And u believe top managers don't earn this much in Nigeria....u just lost my respect sir. Anyway, that's beside the point. Wonderful reply from the Doctor, my type of man.
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by dridowu: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Simply d truth
Re: See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa by acunon: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2015
Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC / Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) / Uranium Discovered In Enugu By A Coal Mining Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.