Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) (51110 Views)

Adunnie Ade Meets Fatai Azeez, A 13-Year-Old Makeup Artist (Photos) / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artiste, Who He Picked Will Surely Shock You / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2015
i like his voice in Ashimapeyin
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2015
bad gurl
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
I like tuface alot and i just like him even more right now (no homo).nigga shares the same taste like me,i have been saying this same thing that Wande Coal is fire,yet most people are into the shakiti bobo and jaiye jaiye kinda music...big up tubaba no be only you waka come

6 Likes

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2015
If Oga Don Jazzy couldn't make Wande into a mega star, then I am sorry Wande isn't all that..
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

That voice in "My Woman" can make you cum without romance.

sure

so did u cum wen u listened to it undecided
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by mumihaja(f): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Clean Point Tampon for PID and general female hygiene-Price #4,000, if you are interested send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com

Main Igredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.

Suitable to the people with:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease
4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: 1g each tampon

These tampons are manufactured for the purpose of treatment and as a preventive measure for the conditions mentioned above. The manufacturing process of tampons is based solely on the holistic ingredients of the traditional Chinese medicine that has been around for more than 5000 years.
There are a few dozens of Chinese herbs and other holistic components in these tampons that support proper female reproductive organs function and prevent the development of more serious gynecological ailments.
These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease, hemorrhoids (aids in wound healing, bleeding cessation, removal of nodules).
Clean Point tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - they cause no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main changes after using tampons
First step:Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than before.it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step two: erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step three: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast the healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion, and becomes smooth to restore the womens vagina.
Step Four: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Directions:
1. Thoroughly wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon;
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Recommendation for usage of the beautiful life Clean Point tampons:
Use tampons for prevention of gynecological diseases
Do not ingest tampons
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse
Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)
In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons) In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)
In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes
After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection
You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria
You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
Warning:
Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:

ashawo undecided
That's why girls find it difficult expressing themselves. When they talk people like you tag them names. Its a free world please.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2015
caprini1:
what abt "Rotate?
Ok
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by maxy097(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

sure
So you telling me if you wanna cum, you just listen to my woman grin
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by dyn1800: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
The boy is awesome ..... Thank God he now do his things on his own
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

sure
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.
sure

This girl.. is a bad girl grin
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by 2sex(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

sure
Truth is, Wande Coal is a gifted RnB singer, but the current Nigerian music sphere doesn't encourage such people, thus the death of Style Plus and Wande's natural style... Olo lu'fe is my best till date.

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by 9jafreshest: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
If u stay in Ibadan and u need d infinix hot note pro , I have them plenty. At d rate of #28,500

Infinix hot at d rate of #17,500

Just call 09099132516
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Only..... and its making a front-page becox its Tuface whereas I av been twiting my best artiste since last 4yrs and nobody seems to notice it..

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by danpaul1(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
2face lacks sense
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by fashiajones(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2015
infact, he's the most talented musician in Nigeria. I've watched freestyle of artists but he's own is exceptional, He got d voice the lyrics and what the fans..he's damn good

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by chuggy(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.
sure
. Lmao
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by chuggy(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.
sure
. Lmao
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
ademoladeji:
Innocent Ujah Idibia known as 2face has revealed his best artiste in Nigeria.The pop star and African queen crooner, who is regarded as a legend in the industry took to his Twitter handle to announce the artiste that he admired the most in the country.

“Wande Coal is my best Nigerian artist right now. That boy good die, ” he posted on Twitter.
2Face is one of the most decorated and successful Afro pop artists in Africa. He is also one of the most bankable artists in Africa.

He has received one MTV Europe Music Award, one World Music Award, five Headies Awards (Hip-hop award), four Channel O Music Video Awards and one BET award for his musical work, four MTV Africa Music Awards, one MOBO award, one KORA award, and numerous additional nominations.

Wande Coal, like most great musicians started singing in the teenage choir at his church. He got his break in the Nigerian entertainment industry as a dancer. He got signed to Mo’hits records in 2006 and featured on D’banj’s Rundown/Funk you up album on singles such as “Loke”, “tonosibe” and “why me”.

He released his debut album ‘Mushin to Mo’Hits which was widely received across Nigeria, UK and the USA.
Wande Coal has also recorded tracks with other Nigerian artists including ikechukwu, Naeto C, Dr SID, D’Prince, Wizkid and many more. In 2012, Wande Coal, Dr SID and D’Prince signed on to Don Jazzy’s new Record Label Mavin Records with the addition of Tiwa Savage from 323 entertainment acting as the first lady of mavin records. Wande Coal left Mavin Records in 2013. In October 2013, he released a single called “Baby Face”

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/2face-reveals-his-best-nigerian-artist/?

The guy is truly one artist that has not gotten to the level he's supoose to be . I have never heard any of his track that sounds boring

1 Like

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by singlefade25(f): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2015
yes grin
kossyablaze:
Mine is Asa
Is it true that 2baba looks like me?
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Dindondin:
Talk about raw music talent, he's one of the best.
But in volume, he needs to work harder.
Last Bullet
Wande Coal's talent is better than that of Wizkid plus Davido

Wande Coals vocals rather..

But in terms of Talent, Wizkid wipes the floor with Wande.. Same for Davidoo..
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Ayameze2015(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Wande has been my all time 9ja best musician and my mentor, i rate him above 2face but the both inspire me. My album LOADING..
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
singlefade25:
yes grin
lol wish I can c ur pics tho

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by musiliudee(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Anytn wey tubaba talk naconfirmu ni#hypertek#
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2015
He has always been my favorite too...I love his smooth songs like ''he don't love u, like I do...everything I do is for you'', ''...2by2 ,on the run run run...wait wait u nor dey c'', ''my woman my everything feature''

Next is davido...
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by fecosequence(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

sure
hv u listend to leyla ft wandecoal,maleek berry and fuse..i 1da wat dat song wl mk u do
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2015
MadCow1:
If Oga Don Jazzy couldn't make Wande into a mega star, then I am sorry Wande isn't all that..
one of the reason why he left mohit was because jazzy didn't have a master plan for him, he was more concerned on the newkids project ie koredobello crew.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by fecosequence(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2015
ITbomb:

I don forget wetin I bin wan post
u wantd to ask who is wandecoal grin
ITbomb:

I don forget wetin I bin wan post
u wantd to ask who is wandecoal
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.
sure
See ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efia Odo: Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress / Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.