Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,529 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM (51271 Views)

Eldee Slams Those Sliding Into His DM To Beg For Money / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by Niece: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
An American rapper, Kiari Kendrell Cephus popularly known as Offset has called on Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu who is professionally known as Burna Boy to check his DM.

Burna Boy recently took to his Instagram page to announce the date and venue of his upcoming show for his fans in Portugal.

Offset was seen in the comment section of Burna Boy’s post calling on the singer to check his Direct Message (DM).

Excited Nigerians who saw Offset’s comment trooped in and reacted to his comment.

Below are some of the reactions;
investorben_ said: “make una tell odogwu to check dm o.”

donttymusic said: “Na una dey rush us.”

medjay_simba said: “offset beg for a reply lol.”

amazingklef said: “Them dey rush us like indomie now , and I trust my Naija boys – we dey buga them small before we answer.”

ce_cee_ said: “Na dem go rush us soon. Stop the hate you all. We Rise by Lifting Others❤️.”

chidij20 said: “Omo!!!! For him to drop that comment, e clear say e don tey wey he drop that dm Man too busy making the bread.”

peacewalter_ said: “Odogwu sef get levels.”

alexcore_live said: “Normally we big pass them nah we no calm down from beginning. Wizkid don open our eyes nah why them dey rush us now”

kizzyservicehubltd said: “Accolades and honor to who made this possible. Rip Fela.”

lil.tob51 said: “For real, Nigeria artists are going higher everyday, forget violence eh, burna too good fr.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_M1G_op6R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by Niece: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
more reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by money121(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kiwa ni

26 Likes

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by majamajic(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by Abfinest007(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is he begging for what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nothing new.. burna prolly skipped that and offset gave him a reminder simple..that ain't no begging... wink

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by appointments: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's good for both of them. How far with the Burna boy case wrt the incident at the club?

I'll help you sell faster with targeted social media ads. See siggy

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by SuRamzy: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
In politics section, f*ck yah ! Getat murderer.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by simplyhonest(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by KevMitnick: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Where is the 'beg'. All these stoopid bloggers undecided

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by DWJOBScom(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
We no go hear word again

2 Likes

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by AllBlack: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Social media made people so dumb.

Is burnaboy now bigger than people who get reminders? What is all the fuss about?

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by Nerogaming01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
KevMitnick:
Where is the 'beg'. All these stoopid bloggers undecided

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nothing new.. burna prolly skipped that and offset gave him a reminder simple..that ain't no begging... wink

AllBlack:
Social media made people so dumb.

Is burnaboy now bigger than people who get reminders? What is all the fuss about?

The only sensible comments on here.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by pretydiva(f): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Burna boy's pride is gonna triple after seeing this undecided

9 Likes

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by benjackugo: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by kollinz1234(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok so what next

2 Likes

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by bibiking7(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2022

The DM probably got lost in the midst of other DMs. There is nothing wrong with the reminder comment. If you need to validate your worth by saying "we pass them" or "we are better than them", that sounds like you are insecure.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kini kawa shesi?
Will he offset all Burnaboy's present debt and future debt?
Offset ko, off shirt ni.
Dirty name, dirty boy with goro teeth like Burnaboy own.
cheesyLast Bullet
I don catch cruise. If you wan do placeholder for both Offset and Burna, come and collect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by opalu: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by DropsMic(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okay
Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
No big deal, Nigerians sometimes lame like slaves

15 Likes

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by jericco1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Interesting, how's this news now undecided
Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by EmzyT: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sooo? How does this news reduce the price of Garri in the market? sad sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by NOwazobia: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Real niggas in this mohfuxker, y’all niggas lame as hell

Yeah y’all niggas ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by LoveToRead: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
For BB, this is the time to shine.
Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by TheScientist: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
......The Scientist is Here......

Few days ago, my employer told me to check my DM. Does that make me bigger than my employer? If Elon Musk tells Dangote to check his DM, does that make Dangote bigger than Elon Musk? In my humble opinion, this is inferiority complex.

28 Likes

Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by TriCee: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok?
Re: Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM by olisaEze(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
This attitude right there from the Nigerian comments is what seems to give Nigerians in diaspora issues with citizens of their host nations. Two words "check dm" and brains infested too long with tribal bondage have changed it to begging! Mature to that level were u understand that there’s a difference between 'having pride' and 'being proud'. All that shii u guys be talking up on his page is enough to put the strain on any cordial relationship. undecided

38 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! / Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos / Peter Okoye’s Manager, Olatunde Micheals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.