Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Effect Of Dependence On Malpractice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Effect Of Dependence On Malpractice (568 Views)

Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) / Over Dependence On Fossil Fuels / OVER-DEPENDENCE ON PEN Nigeria Major Problem; What Is The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Dependence On Malpractice by Octaves(m): 6:11am On Aug 04, 2015
I know a guy who doesnt understand simple math but gained admission into a science department. He comes to me for help and it is so stressful teaching him because it takes ages for him to understand. Once you rearrange an expression and change subject of formula, he gets completely lost. I keep wondering how he passed maths, physics and co in secondary school. My advice to young people in secondary schools- take your studies seriously. Dont rely on expo or miracle center because it wont help you at all. Gaining admission is one thing. Maintaining the admission and graduating with a presentable certificate is another. If u do ojoro in sec. School, it will catch up with you later. And it will make your university days a nightmare
Re: The Effect Of Dependence On Malpractice by kossyablaze(m): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2015
It brings about dull brain

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Entrance Examination 2015 / Is Waec Treating Its Candidates Fair? / Buhari's Govt About To Cripple The University System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.