Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit (826 Views)

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by merbenko: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2015
I mate my girlfriend two years back when she have a misunderstand with her boyfriend which it later lead to their brake up. To cut the story short. Her ex is well known at her family. When ever I visit her family and mate with her mother she always address me with her daughter ex-boyfriend name. I love my girlfriend and I'm even planning to propose to her. Should I go ahead to propose to her with this behavior from her mother? My fear is, let not this continue even when we have married with her daughter
Note= Her mother is note old she between 50-52 years and this embarrassment started almost over to a year and half.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2015
U hav to do more work bro.....
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by SeverusSnape(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Mate with her mother

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2015
lol...so many problems in this small world..
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mate with her mother

hahahahah....bros, stop! grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2015
She is not your mother in law yet and why are you mating with your girlfriend's mother?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Ginaz(f): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2015
does the name they call you matter or how the family they see you?
that's not enough reason not to marry her, maybe the mother is finding it difficult to forget the name of her ex or maybe its a slip of tongue.

work on building a good relationship with the mother, or try to ask her one on one why she calls you by that name. until you know the reason, you'll be feeling embarrassed all the time.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2015
DDeliverer:

hahahahah....bros, stop! grin grin grin
That's what the OP said o. cheesy grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Ddonoflife(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Sirnokiopee(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Increase your tips ... Whenever you visit, maybe you haven't beat the guy record
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by makzeze: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2015
marry the mother inlaw since she is not that old and mate her as advised by one of the posters above.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by ki02020(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Baba it is as simple has saying the woman has not register your name yet, in her memory....but that can change if you start investing in her brain by giving her some Goodies grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Erukumakanaki: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2015
They Ex might be giving Mama Something she's missing angry
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by shaiba(f): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2015
And what did your girlfriend do about it?

I suggest u stand your ground and address that issue. Her mother calling you that name and her daughter doing or saying nothing about it, makes you just a replacement of the real thing and if u get married you will be something to fill the gap.

Please make sure she is actually over IT (her ex) before you get married. Not one day you come back home and find stories that touch the heart then we start again with "My Wife Brought her Ex Home what should I do"

on the other hand you have not been fully accepted by the family.

So, Stand your ground brother. HML
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by Mekybliss(f): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2015
It's your English bro
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by kahara(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2015
merbenko:
I mate my girlfriend two years back when she have a misunderstand with her boyfriend which it later lead to their brake up. To cut the story short. Her ex is well known at her family. When ever I visit her family and mate with her mother she always address me with her daughter ex-boyfriend name. I love my girlfriend and I'm even planning to propose to her. Should I go ahead to propose to her with this behavior from her mother? My fear is, let not this continue even when we have married with her daughter
Note= Her mother is note old she between 50-52 years and this embarrassment started almost over to a year and half.

Whada fvck meant you Op?

You said "i MATE my gal 2yrs ago.." and " Whenever i MATE d mother..."

Have u been fvckin ur gal's mama?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by phayvoursky(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2015
OP THIS YOUR GRAMMAR IS GOOD ENOUGH TO CAUSE A DISPLOMATIC ROW BETWEEN TWO NATIONS.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by freeDR(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2015
Perhaps because you speak terrible English. Inasmuch as you continue MATING everyone involved, you are not gonna be taken seriously.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Calls Me With Her Daughter Ex-boy Name Every Time I Visit by babyfaceafrica: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2015
Correct the mother and see if she changes ,give her time..if she does not...you know what to do!

(1) (Reply)

Fashola, The Deceptive Broad Day Robber / Deja Vu Or Coincedence;we Have Just Put Our Nation In Bondage For Another 4years / The Pharaohs Of Ika And Ovie Agas Misled Okowa With Demonic Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.