Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Zenith Bank Network Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank Network Collapse (787 Views)

How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Network Collapse by hedonistic: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Who else is going through hell in the hands of Zenith Bank, at least in Abuja? Throughout yesterday August 3, I could not access my account. Even an important credit transaction posted to my account yesterday (for which I received an alert) somehow reversed and has not been credited to my account up till now. This is pure madness. The customer service reps have not been helpful in any way. I mean, how can a Bank's network collapse for more than 20 hours without any meaningful response? If this is not the worst form of incompetence and insensitivity, then what is?

Besides, I have been battling with a failed POS transaction with this same Zenith Bank for which my account was debited.. and for more than 2 weeks now, the money has not been returned to my account. Is this how we are supposed to graduate to the so-called "cashless society"?
Re: Zenith Bank Network Collapse by crudemoney: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Zenith is overhyped ..
Re: Zenith Bank Network Collapse by Ddonoflife(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Eeya
Re: Zenith Bank Network Collapse by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2015
Zenith bank don cast.... Yesterday of all the five atm"s in d gallery, only one was working....

Up Gtb... cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Network Collapse by arisekola77: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Is not up to 20hrs now and of which most of it staffs couldn't go home cos they couldn't balance shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Igbos / Senate To Reduce Lawmakers’ Salaries, Allowances / Buhari Still Hasn't Declared His Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.