Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos (789 Views)

The Igbos Are Under Siege In Their Country By Mike Ozekhome / The North Is Playing Into Igbo Trap, They Will Lose More If The Igbos Leave. / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos by Observant: 5:42am On Aug 05, 2015
I came to realize that a lot of people either being outright miscreants, not knowing history or just attempting to sow discord.
The igbos in delta state are 100% igbos, in fact their dialect of igbo is 90% igbo izugbe very much alike with igbo spoken in ontisha and ontisha ugbo and they bear igbo names with igbo meanings.
This divide and rule tactics that has been employed in Nigeria has really damaged a lot.

To the igbo man from delta state do you not know your history? Why are you letting people who know nothing about you tell you who you are?
When you were massacred in the Asaba, was it's not because you were igbo?
of course only the misguided ones will live in this fact.
This also applies to all other igbos
Re: The Igbos by Ngasky(m): 5:46am On Aug 05, 2015
I am beginning to wonder if there is a real igbo man existing. the SE/SS should put their house in order you people hates yourselves and what will you achieve by such divisions?

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos by EasternLion: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh with his brother Chukwuma Oliseh deny being Igbo....

One gal yesterday her name is Amaka Ikechukwu, she was spoken Igbo to, and she kept ear like the she no hear, the other gal asked her, Amaka are u not Igbo?
She said "No, I am not Ibo, I am Ikwerre gal" and walked away. I know this gal too well
And in my mind I remembered NL, then I shouted at her, pls you Ikwerre and Ikas, stop answering Igbo names, so we will know how many we are and how to organize ourselves.

Anyway who wants to be part of "ndi emeriri n'agha".
I can understand their denials. This time around, we will win.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos by EasternLion: 5:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Ngasky:
I am beginning to wonder if there is a real igbo man existing. the SE/SS should put their house in order you people hates yourselves and what will you achieve by such divisions?

Pls we do not hate ourselves, there are always gonna be internal problems, but we are united.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos by Udmaster(m): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Igbos from S.E were happy with that NNPC appointment, it is yorubas that were using the "delta Igbo" to cause confusion.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos by isbish(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Igbo this, Igbo that! angry Haba! Na only Igbos dey this country ne? Please you guys should reset your thinkings properly for peace to reign abeg. Haba!

1 Like

Re: The Igbos by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2015
All i know is that i will always be a Biafran
Re: The Igbos by EasternLion: 6:06am On Aug 05, 2015
isbish:
Igbo this, Igbo that! angry Haba! Na only Igbos dey this country ne? Please you guys should reset your thinkings properly for peace to reign abeg. Haba!

Getaway, are u not the ones carrying our matter for head?
Re: The Igbos by Observant: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2015
EasternLion:
Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh with his brother Chukwuma Oliseh deny being Igbo....

One gal yesterday her name is Amaka Ikechukwu, she was spoken Igbo to, and she kept ear like the she no hear, the other gal asked her, Amaka are u not Igbo?
She said "No, I am not Ibo, I am Ikwerre gal" and walked away. I know this gal too well
And in my mind I remembered NL, then I shouted at her, pls you Ikwerre and Ikas, stop answering Igbo names, so we will know how many we are and how to organize ourselves.

Anyway who wants to be part of "ndi emeriri n'agha".
I can understand their denials. This time around, we will win.

A lot have gone wrong, imagine someone calling himself delta- igbo? Do we have Lagos- Yoruba? Or Kaduna - Fulani?
All these people need there heads examined.
The girl you referenced is an example of these lost igbos living in denial. If crisis was to break out tomorrow she will be labelled simply Igbo.
Like you said they should either embrace who they are or change there names make we know how many we dey. Imagine passing the ish down two more generations?
Re: The Igbos by Observant: 6:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
All i know is that i will always be a Biafran

Biafra consist of The igbos, the ibibios, the izon, the efik and annang.

And some others wey I no know. History has it that they are all related.
Re: The Igbos by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2015
People from delta are not Igbo please !! we are our self!!

fuq Igbo

1 Like

Re: The Igbos by Udmaster(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

fuq Igbo
is Stupidity a celebrated genetics in your diabolic tribe? Delta is made up of many tribes with urhobos the majority.. by the way, am allergic to Bunkoms.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2015
kiss
Re: The Igbos by Observant: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

fuq Igbo

Ok.
Re: The Igbos by laffytaffy1: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2015
As an Igbo guy, this kind of threads give me bad headaches. If someone don't want to be Igbo, leave them alone haba is it by force. Tomorrow when the Muslims up North decide to go on killing spree, I'll see if they'll stop to ask the infidel if his Ikwerre, Delta Igbo or Anambra Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Kaduna, 2019 Bell Rings Too Early / Biafra Is Not Igbo And Igbo Is Not Biafra / El-rufa'i 30th Wedding Anniversary Photoshot With Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.