Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy (18857 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LeSR7VWgIuk/VcBRC4q4D8I/AAAAAAAGHG8/96Yr3kqJzmk/s400/2.jpg[/img]

14 lucky contestants have made it to the prestigious MTN Project Fame Academy after thousands of
hopeful youths went through the hurdles of making it to the Academy through the various auditions
held across the country.

The final contestants were unveiled at the Opening Gala that delivered on its promise of excitement and fun.
The event featured thrilling performances not only from Nigeria’s brightest upcoming talents but past winners of the competition including Iyanya, Chidinma amongst others.

12 out of the 18 contestants that made it to the opening gala night were given automatic qualification to the academy based on their sterling performances from the regional auditions that held in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Accra and Ibadan by the panel of judges comprising Ade Bantu, Bibie Brew and Tee Y- Mix without having to perform at the Opening Gala.

Deborah Ohiri Oluwamayowa, Jeffrey Ufedo Akor, Jennifer Chioma Amadi, Adanoritsewo Gold Tosanwumi, Funmilayo Comfort Arewa, Stephen Sackitey, Okletey Biko, Joy Chukwuma, Olanma Pearl Awa-Agwu, Amma Korantema Kumi, Richie Tay and Tejiri Odjighoro are the contestants that entered the academy seamlessly.

Deinde Okubajo and Emmanuel Amos Anderson were selected by the panel of Judges to join their peers in the Academy after going through a keenly contested session of performances to prove their worth.

The winner of the competition will walk away with a grand prize of N5m, a brand new SUV and a
recording deal worth millions of Naira. The 1st runner up will get a saloon car and N3m. The 2nd runner up will be awarded a brand new saloon car along with N1m while the 3rd runner up will receive a cash prize of N1m.

Speaking on the event, General Manager, Consumer Marketing, MTN Nigeria, Richard Iweanoge, stated that Project Fame was one of MTN’s platforms dedicated to supporting the growth of music in the country through talent discovery. “MTN has an unwavering commitment towards supporting the development of the music industry in Nigeria. We are delighted that Project Fame in the last eight years has helped us to achieve this purpose.” He said.

Also present during the event was the MTN Project Fame Faculty comprising Joke Silva, Dupe Ige and Ben Ogbeiwe. The contestants were not the only singers on the night.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-AszCfbuUdXU/VcBRDbuocBI/AAAAAAAGHHA/xjXmnUHwZb4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-3xNI0V9rYeg/VcBRE_orgkI/AAAAAAAGHHQ/zlH8FO4rBwg/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oZBwKkNkgMo/VcBRFtVnAHI/AAAAAAAGHHU/JMy77vHLXVc/s400/4.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-14-contestants-qualify-for-mtn.html

1 Like

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by kossyablaze(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Very boring...thank God Big Brother Africa was cancelled too.Yeye programme.Abeg when Gulder ultimate search dey start?

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Afrocatalyst: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Good luck. 12 automatic ticket? Wow.

1 Like

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2015
congrats to them,training my voice,joining you guys soon .. listen up ladies,tonto has got an advice for y'all, you won't believe what she said http://yesreport..com/2015/08/listen-up-ladiestonto-dikeh-has-advice.html
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2015
finally ar don wen latto 2 yabaleft grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by hazyfm1: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2015
LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by bastien: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Ok
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Oh yeah, I have a hard on coz I am in first page. My fellow Nigerians, it is not about what your country can do for u, it is what u can do for country. Oh yeah, I am cuming.
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
What happened to kaffy this year? Why was she dropped? undecided

In my opinion her classes on fitness and particularly stage performance were quite fundamental to the health and overall development of the contestants as artistes.

5 Likes

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by maxiuc(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Mtn I need recharge card and free data
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by ITSAWRAPP: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2015
I wished the pretty twin made it but they didn't sad

Fine angels from the EAST grin

Omo yoruba lemi o..KAssssaa

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

1 Like

Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by realtestament(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2015
God bless ur hustle
Next big stars cool
Iyanya, chidinma, praiz and others smiley
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by akinlex(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Abeg whu know how much gtb dey exchange dollar to naira
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Isokay
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by VickyRotex(f): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
I wish them what they wish themselves

Ain't following tho.
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by generaliy07(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice

To those who didn't make it this year, wishing you better luck next year

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by Akinife03(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Aii
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by LatestTrend: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by kattyagbagidi(f): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Tejiri my baby
Re: 14 Contestants Qualify For MTN Project Fame Academy by adonbilivit: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Oh yeah, I have a hard on coz I am in first page. My fellow Nigerians, it is not about what your country can do for u, it is what u can do for country. Oh yeah, I am cuming.
ejaculating for our country right? you are really doing something for our country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Giddyfia, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show Appreciates Sponsors, Partners Ahead 2021 / Chief Daddy 2 Release Date, January 1, 2022 - Mo Abudu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.