Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) (42151 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
The MTN Project Fame season 9 is on and as usual, there are lots of amazing moments which comes with it; tension, emotion, love, friendship, study, performance, endless learning, the list goes on. Today, i wanna talk about what i spotted in the academy this week.

Kitay and Elizabeth are two contestants who have gone from contestants to friends and now "close friends". In a recent video shared on the MTN Project Fame Channel, i sensed some good love hovering in the hearts of this duo.

I took sometime out to watch the video, and trust me, these two are so fond of themselves. How long can this be hidden? definitely not for too long as the two were spotted and asked to say something about what's going on between them. See what they said below:-

Elizabeth - "Myself and Kitay we are very close, i like him and he likes me too but i know this is just for a short period of time. I have tried a couple of times to like stay away from him, but the moment i see him again, i just get close to him and we talk. He says the same thing too so that's it. There is nothing happening, but we're just very close."

Kitay - "When i am singing, i always look at my closest pal in the academy, Elizabeth. Though i just look at her normal. She too was looking at me when she was singing, maybe it's because we are very close and fond of each other. Me and Elizabeth, we are really really close and 'i know say people go don dey talk say these two dem get something or don dey reason each other'. But i just like her, she's free. If God says this is your wife, 'who no go happy, she be fine girl and she dey sing'"

Well Kitay and Elizabeth, all i can say is this; Love is a beautiful thing!

Below are some photos of the duo chilling together after classes in the Academy.

SOURCE http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/kitay-and-elizabeth-is-love-brewing-in.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
We know what that comes next "Scandals" grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 13, 2016
There's a project fame channel? Is it on DSTV? Is it 24hours? I'm looking for something to while away time on since the big brother hiatus.

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy noting bad in it
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by slowbreeze(f): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Oh. dat will be nice.

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by kayo80(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2016
I guess it is not new.

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Whizkeey(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2016
*in Charly Boy voice* Na today

7 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by realestniggah: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2016
grin

yup..there obviously a chemistry between them it not hard to know true love when u see one

3 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2016
China Love...

............It does not last!

There is nothing like German love!

33 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Ramon92: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2016
save long story, we know what comes next..

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by jiinxed: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2016
who cares?

10 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Josmila(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2016
In most cases, they both won't clinch the title, falling in love is a distraction especially is this kind of contest where the winner takes all

13 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2016
You people should not do love and forgot what brought you there o.
All the best to you two though.

7 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by domopps(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Good for them........ Have not seen one of this yet on Nairaland!

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2016
I think this guy just want to have his share of that lady ....
What nonsense? You left your gf come here dey love woman.
What can i say though, even the lady get one guy wey dey love her oo, but she dey carried away with that 'faworaja'... Their problem joor, my own sha be say make YUSUPH win.

Drabeey Was Here

4 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by realestniggah: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2016
shamecurls:
China Love...

............It does not last!

There is nothing like German love!

lack of brain dey worry u

3 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by faitheverest(f): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok na

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by transient123(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
We know what that comes next "Scandals" grin

You nailed it. Scandalous scandals loading. Arrest the so called " devil" brouhaha before devil makes them devil.

2 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Femich18(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Project Fame? I don't have time for that stuff any longer...Don't even know its on now sef
For the two good friends as they claim to be, I'll be here sitting waiting for another story from them
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by itunity007(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Who dem epp Na who no get work dey get time 4 project firm or watin una call am

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by saint047(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2016
When the teacher asks you a question because they think you're not paying attention and you get it right

Please you guys should leave market for traders o

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by IDmina10: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2016
e concern una haba
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Profayo: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2016
We meet our spouses,sometimes where we least expected, but I sense this is just a popularity stunt.

All the best to UNICUS 2016 class of OAU
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Chuksemi(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2016
A goat can never be friends with a yam. A lion doesn't chill with a dog. Let the wise decipher.

2 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by jrupa(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2016
TheVoiceNigeria just make me no even reason a whole MTN Project Fame this year. Na wah oooooo my favorite that year.

5 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by frubben(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2016
That's the problem with all this kids, easily lose focus. Then if dem evict am now, him go dey cry.

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Francis95(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Sweet
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Fact

8 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Na infatuation una dey call love.

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by realestniggah: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2016
the shiit guys have to do to get pussy
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Deilluminator(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok, we don't hear. Weti come concern you wey you come carry people private matter come Nairaland? Amebo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.