Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Miraculous Release From Prison - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miraculous Release From Prison (798 Views)

Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miraculous Release From Prison by tunji09(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Miraculous release from prison!
“Previously, I was a Muslim, I grew up in a strong Muslim family and my father is the Northern Ghana. When I gave my life to Christ, God gave me the grace to win 14 souls into the kingdom. Before then, I owned someone some amount of money, which I couldn’t pay back. So, I ran away. However, after I gave my life to Christ, I decided to make restitution as I had read from some of bishop Oyedepo books.
When I met the person, he called the police and I was arrested. Thereafter, I was charge to court and given a 7 years jail sentence. However, I laughed and said except I am not serving the God of bishop Oyedepo, would I remain there. When I got the prison, I was not beaten or treated harshly. Instead, the inmate treated me like king and I won four souls to Christ. Miraculously, my seven years sentence was reduced to one month and four new convert were also released. Now, they attend service at faith tabernacle. I give God all the glory!”…Ibrahim Aminu Tamba

Join us this Sunday@ Special Communion Service, August 9, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Mmmh how did they reduce your 7 yrs sentence to one month!
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Why do christian tell false testimonies?
I know for sure that God is powerful
Why don't you let him speak for himself!
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by bewla(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2015
story for the Gods
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2015
tunji09:
Miraculous release from prison!
“Previously, I was a Muslim, I grew up in a strong Muslim family and my father is the Northern Ghana. When I gave my life to Christ, God gave me the grace to win 14 souls into the kingdom. Before then, I owned someone some amount of money, which I couldn’t pay back. So, I ran away. However, after I gave my life to Christ, I decided to make restitution as I had read from some of bishop Oyedepo books.
When I met the person, he called the police and I was arrested. Thereafter, I was charge to court and given a 7 years jail sentence. However, I laughed and said except I am not serving the God of bishop Oyedepo, would I remain there. When I got the prison, I was not beaten or treated harshly. Instead, the inmate treated me like king and I won four souls to Christ. Miraculously, my seven years sentence was reduced to one month and four new convert were also released. Now, they attend service at faith tabernacle. I give God all the glory!”…Ibrahim Aminu Tamba

Join us this Sunday@ Special Communion Service, August 9, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

we are serving the God of MIRRACLE!!!!!!

Every thing happen for a purpose....
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
stardragon:

we are serving the God of MIRRACLE!!!!!!

Every thing happen for a purpose....
did you saw him releasing him?
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
are you doubting God??
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
stardragon:

are you doubting God??
am not
I know he can do things we never even imagine off
He works in mysterious ways we never know or think off!
But do you see any truth here?
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
am not I know he can do things we never even imagine off He works in mysterious ways we never know or think off! But do you see any truth here?
am not their when it happend, so i cant doubt or denier whatever he says....
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
stardragon:

am not their when it happend, so i cant doubt or denier whatever he says....
say I was not there! And not am.not their!!!
I spent 7 yrs in prison still my English is somehow good than yours
I wonder what people use with their free life
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by achinaboy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
7years just or what again? were you owing Abacha family?
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
mamboroo:
say I was not there! And not am.not their!!!
I spent 7 yrs in prison still my English is somehow good than yours
I wonder what people use with their free life
I'am not an english teacher/student.
and i know u got my message previosly?
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
stardragon:

I'am not an english teacher/student.
and i know u got my message previosly?
ohohooo
Re: Miraculous Release From Prison by Welcomme: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2015
mamboroo:
Did you see not did u saw. I corrected u cuz I saw u correcting someone's english.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon'... / Has The Old Testament Been Corrupted? / Obj's Worry To Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.