Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,865 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (68225 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Two Nigerian Ladies Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution In Ghana / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by hamaworld(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by magicminister: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
My only question is, didn't these girls know what they were getting into
Were they kidnapped and forced to be prostitutes?
Were they lied to about what they going to do in dubai??

Now she is a criminal?
How is she going to recoup the money used in sending those worthless girls abroad
The only leverage she has on them is the nude pictures/videos which I feel those girls willingly let her have out of the eagerness to go to dubai.

It is well.
I don't really think this woman did any wrong vis from what I read, everything was consensual and the girls knew what they were going into.

My personal opinion.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by scribble: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
This rat
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Jannie1999(f): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
See how she look like witch I wonder hw she will feel if the same tin happen to her daughter

1 Like

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Ama80(f): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Some women get heart sha.do I say d table has turned against her.unfortunately it's not her unclad pix displayed she would've tasted d bitter pill herself.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Coolcash1: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
She remains unguilty until proven so by a competent court of law.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
I hope the government takes decisive action this time. Trafficking vulnerable girls is a crime against humanity.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
LOOKS familiar
We shall inform PMB
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by franklingud(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chai!!... ihe n'eme.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by domopps(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's how God will allow other ppl 2 smuggle her children too for prostitution !

See her dry bone body like penguin own in GOTHAM season 1 & 2

Cheeeeeeeers
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by drss(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm this woman resemble my former girfrnd wa disappear with my dvd years ago. She just went into thin air without telling me anything. Only to discover missing dvd movies, correct ones wa dey reign in those days. angry

2 Likes

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
issokay.................God dey watchh
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by arisekola77: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
God punish devil
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by paking(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jezebel
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by dmola(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
And this wmn forgets she has a daughter ........wn kama strt to pay her with own coins .....I jst pity d innocent girl
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
The girls understand fully well that they are being trafficked for prostitution and they agreed to the terms and conditions. They are as guilty as the trafficker who will eventually insist on collecting her money from the girls soon as they get to abroad or try to derail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
IF THIS STORY IS TRUE, THIS "MADAM" NEEDS TO BE BURIED ALIVE IN HER HOME TOWN...HER DAUGHTER CANT QUALITY EDUCATION AND SERVING NOW, ALL AT THE EXPENSE OF HER FELLOW YOUNG GIRLS BEEN SEX SLAVED IN A FOREIGN LAND. THESE ARE THE KINDA OF WOMEN THAT DRAGS OUR COUNTRYS NAME IN MUD IN THE NAME OF MAKING A LIVING
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by crisycent: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
I have watched the video and to me the so called trafficked girl knew exactly what she went to Dubai for. It's like telling someone you cannot afford transportation cost from Lagos to Abuja but you promised a sponsor that when you get to Abuja, you will bàng him all night and he made you make a statement to confirm your agreement.

Bottom line is that the girl is fully aware of what she was going there for, if only she knew she could get a Dubai visa for less than 200k. Ignorance they say.........! As for the madam, 30k$ too much nau, weytin?
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
angry angry
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SOMETHING IS SMELLING SOMEWHERE

l agree, it looks like a blackmail tongue

1 Like

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Habit: She is a heavy whiskey drinker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Rubyventures: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
While I strongly condemn human trafficking, I must say, these girls and their parents went to the woman and agreed to do whatever it is she's involved in, that should be on them not the madam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by 989900: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
'Otubo' cheesy
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
There are two sides to a story. At the end of the day you may come to appreciate it is just a business deal whose terms and conditions were expressly spelt out with the take it or leave it attitude. Insurance was done in a certain shrine.

You would be shocked at how many ladies will gladly accept this offer if the madam is a sure link. It shows how morally bankrupt our society is. But most times, I don't blame them cos if our collective commonwealth is evenly distrusted only few will elect to go this route.

Opportunity makes a thief for anyone with lack of sure opportunity considers themselves an honest being.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
She looks quite fuckable too..why doesn't she prostitute herself?
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Rubyventures: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chubhie:
There are two sides to a story. At the end of the day you may come to appreciate it is just a business deal whose terms and conditions were expressly spelt out with the take it or leave it attitude. Insurance was done in a certain shrine.

You would be shocked at how many ladies will gladly accept this offer if the madam is a sure link. It shows how morally bankrupt our society is. But most times, it don't blame them cos if our collective commonwealth is evenly distrusted only few will elect to go this route.

Opportunity makes a thief for anyone with lack of sure opportunity considers themselves an honest being.

I understand where you are coming from.

It is poverty and greed that makes this girls go into prostitution but at the end of the day they are still the victims here and these madams take advantage of them and I believe they should be punished.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:
I don't support crime, but some of our youth are too damn gullible and their thirst/desire to travel abroad is mind boggling. From the looks of things, it seems like these girls and their parents knew what they were getting into hence the reason they followed this lady to the shrine. Just a few weeks ago, I read an article here on Nairaland about another girl who was promised a better life abroad by two men who turned out to be human traffickers. They paid for the girl's flight ticket while promising her greener pastures overseas. Why didn't the girl and her parents question why total strangers would offer to pay her flight ticket to travel abroad, are they philantropists, or angels sent by God?

Use your brain and don't let the pursuit of money clog up your thought process.

You've said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.