Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) (68224 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Two Nigerian Ladies Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution In Ghana / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
/
I hope the ladies get justice. Hopefully, they did not sign the contract under duress or oblivious of the nature of job they will be doing in Dubai.

Secondly, coming from Emeka Ugwuonye (a Havard-trained Nigerian lawyer based in Maryland, USA), I have my reservations. I have had running battles with him stemming from his arrest by Waziri (ex-EFCC chief) with order from Prof. Adefuye (Nigeria's Ambassador, Washington D.C). Mrs. Waziri was sacked from EFCC because of that case.

We shall see how this is resolved or solved. I hope this case will be pursued to a logical conclusion.

\
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by charleshandsome(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Many cases like that in u a e,
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Namzy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Saw the video..... Heartless woman
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by alienvirus: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
viju17:
see who is talking if she offers you her stuff make I hear sey you no do
where u see me? undecided
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Elparaiso:

Which one be Edo for inside now?
She's from Bayelsa, I don't see any other state mentioned there.
Why this nonsense stereotype...
And Yes...
I'm Bini

No vex abeg, is just u know how it used to be before na, but thank God you have relinquished it to Bayelsa. grin
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
She looks quite fuckable too..why doesn't she prostitute herself?

Lol...cos she's been there done that
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rubyventures:

it is real, that's the video https://www.facebook.com/100004669246588/videos/514455792053391/

Thanks for the confirmation. I'd check the video later and give you my thoughts on it.

[EDIT]

Its not available. [url=Rubyventures]Check[/url] the source to confirm and/or post a second, third and fourth link to alternative sites I can watch it. Did the suspect show her face in the video or its just only the torture session caught on camera?
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by bummyla(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wicked Woman! I Pray The catch Her Very Soon! And Be Punished! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Abdul4success(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oya, NAPTIP; where Una dey? It's time for Action.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hope she rots in jail when caught.
Goat angry
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by nijanigga: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:
I don't support crime, but some of our youth are too damn gullible and their thirst/desire to travel abroad is mind boggling. From the looks of things, it seems like these girls and their parents knew what they were getting into hence the reason they followed this lady to the shrine. Just a few weeks ago, I read an article here on Nairaland about another girl who was promised a better life abroad by two men who turned out to be human traffickers. They paid for the girl's flight ticket while promising her greener pastures overseas. Why didn't the girl and her parents question why total strangers would offer to pay her flight ticket to travel abroad, are they philantropists, or angels sent by God?

Use your brain and don't let the pursuit of money clog up your thought process.
you're only talking, even David in the bible said, ..." when I saw the prosperity of the wicked ..." in Nigeria of today where it's money money hard or crook ,you will be very gullible and they traffickers play into their emotions or where they're vulnerable with sweet words.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by TopHand: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:
I don't support crime, but some of our youth are too damn gullible and their thirst/desire to travel abroad is mind boggling. From the looks of things, it seems like these girls and their parents knew what they were getting into hence the reason they followed this lady to the shrine. Just a few weeks ago, I read an article here on Nairaland about another girl who was promised a better life abroad by two men who turned out to be human traffickers. They paid for the girl's flight ticket while promising her greener pastures overseas. Why didn't the girl and her parents question why total strangers would offer to pay her flight ticket to travel abroad, are they philantropists, or angels sent by God?

Use your brain and don't let the pursuit of money clog up your thought process.
I agree 100% with you, I dont know were to start is it poverty or desperateness the families of these girls know that they are going aboard for prostitution 100% without doubt they are not gullible they know exactly what is going on, they girls on the other might not know the full ramifications of their choices but once initiated into the business with the help of alcohol and drugs as emotional support it becomes a routine of life, my friend if you ever plan to travel to Spain or Italy pls go alone dont travel in the company friends of other nationalities becos u will b ashamed of being a Nigerian almost ever single black prostitute on the street is a Nigerian woman and they have no shame in the night they will hustle u everywhere, in the restaurant, on the beach in the hotels etc, u see them playing cat and mice with the police,
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by YerYer: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
TopHand:

I agree 100% with you, I dont know were to start is it poverty or desperateness the families of these girls know that they are going aboard for prostitution 100% without doubt they are not gullible they know exactly what is going on, they girls on the other might not know the full ramifications of their choices but once initiated into the business with the help of alcohol and drugs as emotional support it becomes a routine of life, my friend if you ever plan to travel to Spain or Italy pls go alone dont travel in the company friends of other nationalities becos u will b ashamed of being a Nigerian almost ever single black prostitute on the street is a Nigerian woman and they have no shame in the night they will hustle u everywhere, in the restaurant, on the beach in the hotels etc, u see them playing cat and mice with the police,

so true, its shameful
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by caring619: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please where is #ZUBBY77 to go rescue those gals #Runner
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by steve308(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
that is cruel
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
I don't feel like commenting on this topic but d trafficker resemble one who has been trafficked ..
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Elparaiso(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
kaeforum:

No vex abeg, is just u know how it used to be before na, but thank God you have relinquished it to Bayelsa. grin
Baba...
I no vex.
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by admax(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
No Vex!
Elparaiso:

Which one be Edo for inside now?
She's from Bayelsa, I don't see any other state mentioned there.
Why this nonsense stereotype...
And Yes...
I'm Bini
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Elparaiso(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
admax:
No Vex!
I no sabi vex...
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by admax(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cool....
Elparaiso:

I no sabi vex...
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by akp202(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
dirty pig
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
admax:
Imagine! she might have bought her parents houses in Bayelsa and would be the envy of neighbours, they would be happy their daughter is doing well in obodo oyinbo without a husband, not knowing she has been spending blood money yes! blood money from the innocent girls made to sell their body for her. FBI, CIA, SSS, NSCDC etc over to you. We need save those Edo girls from monsters like this.
Why single out EDO girls
U actuallly made a lot of sense in ur write-up Till you mentioned "Edo girls"
Behave urself ooo...sad
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is a job for the Nigerian consulate to take up if serious, The US are well aware of the issues of slave trade and sex trafficking which exists in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the whole UAE. Kids from India and Pakistani are bought as horse/camel jockeys and underfeed to keep them light. A friend that went to Dubai also told of how Nigerian girls are whoring there, apparently some Arab men think all black girls are whores over there
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:
SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND SHOT DEAD THROUGH HER VAGINA
Hahahahahah...
This really made me Rotfl..cheesy cheesy grin
Oga u stupid o smiley
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by admax(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
lol...just thought you guys would laff if off.

Mcowubaba:

Why single out EDO girls
U actuallly made a lot of sense in ur write-up Till you mentioned "Edo girls"
Behave urself ooo...sad
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Ilaje44(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
donholy28:
OK so this is the heartless Jezebel that is ruining our girls..selling them off?...later if she has kids,she will be praying for good things for them while she's doing bad things to other peoples children... well na foolish money hungry girls go fall sha...but God must catch am one day and she will pay for her crimes

Did you read the article at all?
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
admax:
lol...just thought you guys would laff if off.

Lol..hw can sad
Nigeria nd Especially Nairaland forum is already too heated up with tribal-wars nd bigotry...
...So such sensitive statement(s) will surely be noted...
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
How do I know this is not a jilted lover or disgruntled business partner trying to discredit the poor lady, how do I know ?
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
azonto azonto azonto azonto azonto... that is d latest
Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by pickabeau1: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:
I've come to realise that many Nigerians just sway to the side of the person who has lesser money in a case involving two parties and I really wonder why that is, there's this mentality of the poor, is always the victim, that's just really wrong and shallow, no application of logic whatsoever.

Learn to look past sentiments and be reasonable, please.

Showing empathy doesn't require you to lose your valid reasoning abilities.

in that case why is it called sexual harassment when a boss dates the subordinate or a lecturer the student? undecided

Why do u claim women are oppressed and that the patriarchy has all the privilege and women have none?

1 Like

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

meaning what?
Jega or Jerusalem tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) by emmykk(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:
Look at her. . . Ugly mofo. May she reap the harvest of her crueness bountifully.
she is not ugly.
Shay everyday una dey say.
Beautiful bovi wife. Beautiful 2 baba wife. Beautiful dbanji giril friend. Beautiful mikel russian gf.
Today nah because she is beautiful she don ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.