Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 (6406 Views)

Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by colsorubak(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
NOW U ARE TALKING!

For ur mind!!!
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
colsorubak:

For ur mind!!!
I NO FINE PAS U?
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by colsorubak(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
I NO FINE PAS U?

Mr. NAIJA!!!!!! lol
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dude asked a simple question...requires a simple answer, what's so difficult 'bout that?
Well, @ OP, you are not the hottest guy on NL even though your fans may deceive you that you are, and your haters may mock you that you are not. But know that you are not ugly at all, you are just okay...more like average. That's just the simple truth.
NB:But then, why are you so concerned about hot looks? I guess you should know that hot looks profits not much and is meaningless if you are jobless or poor or illiterate. I think you should be more concerned about things like high level of education, financial success, good character/personality, etc and not looks. Just my opinion.
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by pbs4real(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
bqlekan:
Why you call her now? You know she dey quick vex grin
hahahacheesy
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
what is afang? cheesy
it's an akwa ibom soup
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
bqlekan:
Don't tell me you can't prepare gbegiri... I want to prepare it this weekend grin

Lol just go nd ask those women that do sell amala by d roadside how they prepare their gbegiri grin
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by agarawu23(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
pbs4real:
guy u wicked ooo,jez because say i wan borrow bb charger,u say make i teach u ow to prepare gbegiri,i knw be yoruba boi nah,ask agarawu23,i fit manage teach u ow to prepare egusi. . grin
I don't teach for free o grin
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by dmcdad: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
Dude asked a simple question...requires a simple answer, what's so difficult 'bout that?
Well, @ OP, you are not the hottest guy on NL even though your fans may deceive you that you are, and your haters may mock you that you are not. But know that you are not ugly at all, you are just okay...more like average. That's just the simple truth.
NB:But then, why are you so concerned about hot looks? I guess you should know that hot looks profits not much and is meaningless if you are jobless or poor or illiterate. I think you should be more concerned about things like high level of education, financial success, good character/personality, etc and not looks. Just my opinion.
Spot on.
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by bqlekan(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol just go nd ask those women that do sell amala by d roadside how they prepare their gbegiri grin
haha, you simply want to send them out of business. should they teach me ehn, I will start the canteen business. But wait, what can you prepare?
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
bqlekan:
haha, you simply want to send them out of business. should they teach me ehn, I will start the canteen business. But wait, what can you prepare?

Nothing tongue
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by bqlekan(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Nothing tongue
i better leave you then, you cant help me. hope you had a great day?
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
*MODIFY* pls anybody should not derail dis thread again.
ONLY ME AND MY CRUSH ADEH39 CAN CHAT HERE PLS.
pls adeh39 my babe cum here let chat.

angry angry
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeh39:

angry angry
BABE PLS DONT BE ANGRY, luv dont get angry.
Re: HUMANBEING1ST AND ADEH39 by MRpii(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
YOU ARE FREE TO VISIT EMMAKULATE ORI OKE ISONU ANYTIME YOU WISH BOY
dharay99:

go to mount everest, fast 55 days....yu will b paid d next day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends / Get A Sensual Massage In Your Home / Ask Me Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.