Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof (1615 Views)

INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ONLY! WHO IS THE BABY'S MOTHER / Poor And Un-intelligent People Should Not Procreate. / Let's Know The Intelligent Nairalanders, Who Can Solve This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Berrypie(f): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
So you think you are intelligent? Prove yourself. Let's see how you can apply your reasoning ability here.

Note: Do not attempt if you can not prove your answer

1 Share

Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Sabbath day cheesy
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Swaggzkid: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2015
I'm sure this test was meant for the daura Dulllard
grin

Apc' Dullards start quoting me

The answer to this English-Mathematics

Is

•. Monday! grin

Monday things @OP grin

2 Likes

Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Tuesday grin tongue
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by CEtoO(f): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Op, nobi me o my frnd say na thursday
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by adewaletb3(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Everyday
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
The answer is actually~ Monday.

So using the answer I gave which is monday and inputing it in the question.
.....If yesterday being sunday was tomorrow, then today would have been a saturday.

The teacher asked the question on a monday and wished the previous day(sunday) was the next day, so that the present day(monday) would be a saturday
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by edwife(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Today "was" = Saturday
Yesterday "was" = Tomorrow

Based on if Saturday "is" Today hence tomorrow has to be "Sunday" which would as per the question be yesterday. So in order to have Sunday as yesterday it should have been said on a Monday.

Answer: Monday
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Chillis: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2015
This kin Yeye question this Monday morning .
See the Kin headache I wan get now.
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2015
edwife:
Today "was" = Saturday

Based on if Saturday "is" Today hence tomorrow has to be "Sunday" which would as per the question be yesterday. So in order to have Sunday as yesterday it should have been said on a Monday.

all these your analysis na long journey grin
this doesn't even deserve all these Mathematics - just use Human behaviour & psychology

most teachers[& workers] wish Monday doesn't come so as not to resume lectures so soon - they wish weekends would last forever - so he obviously made the statement on a Monday

while science studs like you would be using formulas- art studs would be using the fastest route which is logic grin

8 Likes

Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by edwife(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

this doesn't even deserve all these Mathematics - just use Human behaviour & psychology

most teachers[& workers] wish Monday doesn't come so as not to resume lectures so soon - they wish weekends would last forever - so he obviously made the statement on a Monday

while science studs like you would be using formulas- art studs would be using the fastest route which is logic grin

Lol i can't help it,i actually had this question on my GCSE way back.But different days.
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by kurupt1: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wednesday.final answer
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by sainty2k3(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Berrypie:
So you think you are intelligent? Prove yourself. Let's see how you can apply your reasoning ability here.

Note: Do not attempt if you can not prove your answer

Answer -Thursday
The teacher wished yesterday was Friday so that today is Saturday,
The teacher meant of only yesterday was Friday(Friday equals tomorrow) today would have been Saturday.
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by kennyman2000(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
pick my pen.
Solving....................
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Berrypie(f): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Sabbath day cheesy
Lol, did you read my warning
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Berrypie(f): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Swaggzkid:
I'm sure this test was meant for the daura Dulllard
grin

Apc' Dullards start quoting me

The answer to this English-Mathematics

Is

•. Monday! grin

Monday things @OP grin

Yea Monday but why bring in APC-PDP wahala into this?
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Berrypie(f): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Tuesday grin tongue

say what undecided
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Berrypie(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
CEtoO:
Op, nobi me o my frnd say na thursday
The answer is Monday.
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Berrypie(f): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Perfecto!
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Berrypie(f): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
edwife:
Today "was" = Saturday

correct.
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Berrypie:

Lol, did you read my warning
lol wat is d punishment? cheesy
Re: Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
friday

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Fixing Myself / . / What Is Wrong In A Woman Being A Housewife In This Modern Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.