Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1611 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by genq(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by lilmax(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
immaturity at its peak
Re: . by Ladydelight: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
To oppress others now. So that people who are not in a relationship can think and commit suicide. Meanwhile that relationship is not smooth in real life
Re: . by 93Miles: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Not only relationship. Anyone who brings his/her private life to the internet is dumb.

2 Likes

Re: . by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
It's for attention and admiration. It's most exciting when you know those people who claimed you'll never become anything in life are secretly watching. Those ones will nearly commit suicide seeing you are achieving big things.

4 Likes

Re: . by anath(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
I hav explained this to many and they failed to understand. No human hate u that u are succeeding but out of jealousy the hatred start coming up. Generally, human are competitive and jealousy in nature. So painting ur success in front of them is trying to induce this hatred naturally hatred in them to show face, cos u are reminding them of their failure. Dam it! If u are succeeding is for u, ur family and those u can help not to show ppl that u are more intelligent or more favored than others. WHY MUST WE INVITE HATERS AND ENEMIES. I know those that will say haters should go and die......

5 Likes

Re: . by armyofone(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2018
One was kinda like
My husband, oko mi to fine, olowo ori mi, Ife mi, my man to make inu mi dun yen yen yen and so on and so forth grin grin grin
Mehn!!

1 Like

Re: . by ststyreal(f): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2018
armyofone:
One was kinda like
My husband, oko mi to fine, olowo ori mi, Ife mi, my man to make inu mi dun yen yen yen and so on and so forth grin grin grin
Mehn!!
grin grin grin grin grin, well every mallam to his own kettle. But for me, I prefer one keep his or her family life private.
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Most often than not, it's people that are "suffering/enduring/managing" their marriages o ; case study NLD.

My Mercedes is bigger than yours mentality grin

Whatever floats anyone's boats sha

2 Likes

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
meobizy:
It's for attention and admiration. It's most exciting when you know those people who claimed you'll never become anything in life are secretly watching. Those ones will nearly commit suicide seeing you are achieving big things.

Why do you need people to validate your 'success'?

2 Likes

Re: . by Icecreamy: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
For those writing things about thier spouse (e.g birthday, anniversary messages), I think the message is simply to their spouse, just to show they are proud of her/him

1 Like

Re: . by meobizy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
bukatyne:

Why do you need people to validate your 'success'?
It's a question even I do not understand the reason why.
The answer may lie in the saying "do not wait for others to blow your horn. Try and do it the loudest.".
One can put it like this also "since failure is an orphan, success is the child everyone in the neighbourhood wants to own.". It's no wonnder successful people always want to choke others with news of their achievement(s).
Re: . by jesmond3945: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
Not only relationship. Anyone who brings his/her private life to the internet is dumb.
you have said it all.
Re: . by jesmond3945: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
meobizy:
you are achieving big thing by flaunting your spouse for the whole world to see, what is the achievement in that or to show how rich your spouse is, my dear it will turn out negalive in the long run.
Re: . by jesmond3945: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
anath:
I hav explained this to many and they failed to understand. No human hate u that u are succeeding but out of jealousy the hatred start coming up. Generally, human are competitive and jealousy in nature. So painting ur success in front of them is trying to induce this hatred naturally hatred in them to show face, cos u are reminding them of their failure. Dam it! If u are succeeding is for u, ur family and those u can help not to show ppl that u are more intelligent or more favored than others. WHY MUST WE INVITE HATERS AND ENEMIES. I know those that will say haters should go and die......
God bless you that is wisdom talking. Your success is yours alone when you brandish it then get ready for anything that would come out of it.
Re: . by dayleke: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na wah o...
So someone can not celebrate /praise their spouse on SM in peace again?

1 Like

Re: . by genq(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifyalways:
Most often than not, it's people that are "suffering/enduring/managing" their marriages o ; case study NLD.

My Mercedes is bigger than yours mentality grin

Whatever floats anyone's boats sha

cheesy
Re: . by Wendy80(f): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
genq:
Couples that post epistles of their relationship/marriage online, please o, does it add value to your relationship? or do you just do it for attention and admiration?
Some do it for 'likes'. Makes them feel good.
Re: . by Mizwisdom(f): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Showing off on social media is dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Autistic Couple Find Love And Protection In Each Other. They ar Happily Married. / Should A Husband Dictate His Wife's Carreer? / How Does A Young Couple Deal With A Dying Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.