Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (330312 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
pweetybhy:
@kaysy pls how do I go about this, I wrote jamb 2009 with jamb reg 92422284IC, can u pls check for me.
Registration Number 92422284IC is Not Found
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by pweetybhy(f): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Okay thanks, what would I do now, pls @kaysy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2016
pweetybhy:
Okay thanks, what would I do now, pls @kaysy
Go for JAMB Regularization.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
kaysy:

Go for JAMB Regularization.
can jamb regularization be done @jamb office or must it be in your school?

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by pweetybhy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
@kasys pls I went to jamb office, was asked to bring a letter from the registry or the list that showed was admitted to school $ they wld do it for me, how true is that?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
pweetybhy:
@kasys pls I went to jamb office, was asked to bring a letter from the registry or the list that showed was admitted to school $ they wld do it for me, how true is that?
Yes, its possible, thats actually how they do the individual regularization

ikihealthplus:
can jamb regularization be done @jamb office or must it be in your school?
Yes, it can b done at JAMB Office.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by pweetybhy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Okay @kasys thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by 12507: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2016
kaysy:

Ok then, but ur schools must use that you name exactly as it appears on JAMB website to mobilize u for NYSC
. thanks very much bro...initially i made the error list,then my name was edited to match the error name on jamb wic is BOLA IGEOLADEJI MATTHEW....but what i saw on nysc portal is BOLA OLADEJI MATHEW....whereas my correct name is BOLA-IGE OLADEJI MATHEW......d nysc schdule officer at my school adviced that i go with an affidavits to correct it in camp...pls i want to knw the procedures of getting it corrected and hope i wont face much hurdle cox of this?...thanks,God bless
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by LilBratz(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2016
Dear admin. I chckd my jamb reg no and its telling me av been offered admission into another school and i finished in another entirely... My name is not coming up in nysc senate list, nd av tried my best my school is not helping d situation. What is d next step abeg
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by michealewela: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Please someone should help me to clarify this,, name on my jamb registration number is OSIGWE MICHAEL EWELA, my school sent MICHAEL EWELA OSIGWE to Senate for approval, and the name on my result is MICHAEL OSIGWE EWELA... hope there won't be a problem as a result of this?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gkennyz94: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Good A.m. Admi...i check my admission status and what i saw is u have been offered provision admission to 'emmanuel alayande college of education' but i finished my ND at 'federal polytechnic ilaro' what do u think i can do to amend dis. My jamb reg. Is 35938321fc
thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by beemarn: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
CALL: 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION OR DOB ISSUES.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nellybenn: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
i have problem in my jamb result they fill in female instead of male
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by max9weber(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2016

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by package1930(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dear ma/sir,
I wrote jamb in which I choose Ogun state institute of
technology as most
preferred ,I was given admission by the sch and I studied
OND in mechanical
Engineering there. But the issue now is I need my jamb
admission letter ,
whenever I check jamb admission status,it will say "sorry No
admission
given yet" please help me work on it,I need it for my
clearance ,I have
been admitted into another sch for HND, but I am unable to
go for the
screening because I am unable to print my jamb admission
letter which is
one of the reguirement for screening, please help me ,I
don't want the sch
to forfeit the admission. My jamb registration number is
:47158067AI and they said jamb has stopped regularization
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
@package1930
You will need to Regularize your JAMB Records, meanwhile this new policy will really suffer alot of people.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joerich2015(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
kaysy:
@package1930
You will need to Regularize your JAMB Records, meanwhile this new policy will really suffer alot of people.

How can this be done? Am also having similar problem
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
joerich2015:

How can this be done? Am also having similar problem
There is a new policy concerning JAMB Regularization now, so we dnt know for now which direction to take but from previous methods, Go to your previous school
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by package1930(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
kaysy:

There is a new policy concerning JAMB Regularization now, so we dnt know for now which direction to take but from previous methods, Go to your previous school
I have been to my school, the admission officer said I should go to jamb office and about regularization, I heard jamb has stopped regularization for now

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by package1930(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
kaysy:
@package1930
I was told jamb has stopped regularization
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2016
package1930:

I was told jamb has stopped regularization

package1930:

I have been to my school, the admission officer said I should go to jamb office and about regularization, I heard jamb has stopped regularization for now

JAMB Regularization is a continuous things which does not have starting and ending dates, but its only done at JAMB Head Office, Abuja. Most schools have a specific time they goes for Regularization for their students at Abuja, besides you can also go to Abuja to get it done yourself... But for now there is a new decision being made, we're still not sure of what to do at this junction till they conclude their whatever.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by package1930(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello pals!!!! Please is it possible for someone that check his/her jamb admission status and it says " SORRY NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET" so now try to print d jamb admission letter and it printed.
Or
Is it only wen d admission status says congratulations before u can print d jamb admission letter
Pls answer me guys
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joerich2015(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
kaysy:

JAMB Regularization is a continuous things which does not have starting and ending dates, but its only done at JAMB Head Office, Abuja. Most schools have a specific time they goes for Regularization for their students at Abuja, besides you can also go to Abuja to get it done yourself... But for now there is a new decision being made, we're still not sure of what to do at this junction till they conclude their whatever.

Called the admission officer in my school dis morning and was told JAMB asked them to stop Regularizing students.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
joerich2015:

Called the admission officer in my school dis morning and was told JAMB asked them to stop Regularizing students.
Which is synonymous to what i've been saying since, but anyway go to your school, they should have a way out for you guys. Thank You
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by YBAR(m): 4:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Kaysy, i already finished ma OND at Yabatech, nw coming back for HND, they require for Admission letter b4 i cud get screened to which am aving a different sch on ma letter. I was told to go into d rejection process bt D sch on ma letter are on break plus its a long process, someone else told me to just go to Abuja wit d Jamb admission letter and Yabatech Admission letter dat was given to me During ND, wat do u think? Is dere any oda way?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by YBAR(m): 4:53am On Mar 28, 2016
package1930:
Hello pals!!!! Please is it possible for someone that check his/her jamb admission status and it says " SORRY NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET" so now try to print d jamb admission letter and it printed.
Or
Is it only wen d admission status says congratulations before u can print d jamb admission letter
Pls answer me guys

u cant av an admission letter wen ur status is dat
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by YBAR(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2016
kaysy:

Which is synonymous to what i've been saying since, but anyway go to your school, they should have a way out for you guys. Thank You

Kaysy, i already finished ma OND at Yabatech, nw coming back for HND, they require for Admission letter b4 i cud get screened to which am aving a different sch on ma letter. I was told to go into d rejection process bt D sch on ma letter are on break plus its a long process, someone else told me to just go to Abuja wit d Jamb admission letter and Yabatech Admission letter dat was given to me During ND, wat do u think? Is dere any oda way?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
@YBAR, Going for Admission rejection at this time will amount to a total waste of time, the other option of goin to jamb is better, but for now i think u guys have to wait cos of whateva new systems they are coming up with cos i did jamb regularization for someone recently and it was successful but the admission status dnt reflect on jamb site.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.