Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329054 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Postinor: 1:03pm On Apr 17
SamuelLoch:

Not the same as in rearrangement or total difference?
Student name: Moses John Peter
A. Rearrangement
John Moses Peter

B. Omission
Moses John

C. Different Name
Or Moses Andrew
let's say, for jamb the name is
Surname Elizabeth
First name divine
Middle name favor
While in university certificate
Surname Elizabeth
First name favor
Middle name bella, meanwhile the university certificate gas the correct name
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:44pm On Apr 17
Postinor:
let's say, for jamb the name is
Surname Elizabeth
First name divine
Middle name favor
While in university certificate
Surname Elizabeth
First name favor
Middle name bella, meanwhile the university certificate gas the correct name

Oooops! How come? Was your admission processed outside of JAMB.
What name is on your NIN? The correct name from your school or the incorrect from JAMB?

There has been some development.
1. NYSC does not support addition or removal of names.
2. NYSC uses NIN for verification now. Your NIN must match with what's obtainable on your JAMB matriculation profile. Check your JAMB matriculation profile.
3. NYSC is not concerned about your name at school. Your name with JAMB and your NIN is their concern.
4. NYSCs approach to issues like this is dicey. In some cases, the PCMs get away with it, register at camp then, fix the issue within the first few weeks after camp at the secretariat, but for others, the registration would be bounced.

So, if your school has not submitted your list to NYSC, check your name on your JAMB matriculation profile and your NIN.

If your school has submitted to NYSC, check your name on the official list from your school, check what's on NYSC's portal and crosscheck with your JAMB and NIN.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Postinor: 7:55pm On Apr 17
SamuelLoch:

What name is on your NIN? The correct name from your school or the incorrect from JAMB?

1. NYSC does not supoort addition or removal of names.
2. NYSC uses NIN for verification now. Your NIN must match with what's obtainable on your JAMB matriculation profile. Check your JAMB matriculation profile.
3. NYSC is not concerned about your name at school. Your name with JAMB and your NIN is their concern.
4. NYSCs approach to issues like this is dicey. In some cases, the PCMs get away with it, register at camp then, fix the issue with the first few weeks after camp at the secretariat, but for others, the registration would be bounced.

So, if your school has not submitted your list to NYSC, check your name on your JAMB matriculation profile and your NIN.

If your school has submitted to NYSC, check your name on the official list from your school, check what's on NYSC's portal and crosscheck with your JAMB and NIN.
so the name on my nin matches with my university certificate, the jamb matriculation list name does not match with the one on my nin
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Postinor: 7:56pm On Apr 17
SamuelLoch:

4. NYSCs approach to issues like this is dicey. In some cases, the PCMs get away with it, register at camp then, fix the issue with the first few weeks after camp at the secretariat, but for others, the registration would be bounced.

SamuelLoch:

so the name on my nin matches with my university certificate, the jamb matriculation list name does not match with the one on my nin
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Postinor: 8:37pm On Apr 17
SamuelLoch:

so if my jamb matriculation list name matches with my nin, but it doesn't matches with my university certificate, would I be allowed to register,I actually processed my admission with jamb but my waec result bared a different name from my jamb as at then so during clearance then I had to start bearing my waec name
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Postinor: 8:38pm On Apr 17
SamuelLoch:

SamuelLoch:

so if my jamb matriculation list name matches with my nin, but it doesn't matches with my university certificate, would I be allowed to register,I actually processed my admission with jamb but my waec result bared a different name from my jamb as at then so during clearance then I had to start bearing my waec name
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 9:03pm On Apr 17
Postinor:

So, your name on JAMB must match with your NIN.
Remember that it's your school that submits the list to NYSC.

The solution is to have your correct name on your JAMB record. The application for Change of name at JAMB's office is about N5k or N6k. I'm not sure, though
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Postinor: 11:35pm On Apr 17
SamuelLoch:

So, your name on JAMB must match with your NIN.
Remember that it's your school that submits the list to NYSC.

The solution is to have your correct name on your JAMB record. The application for Change of name at JAMB's office is about N5k or N6k. I'm not sure, though
does jamb still approve change of name because it has been posting on twitter that it has stopped approving change of name

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Zinko: 10:30pm On Apr 18
I have a question to ask you
regarding the NYSC Registration

names are as follows
Statement of result:Joseph adewale adebayo

Jamb name: Joseph .A. Adebayo

Nin:Joseph adewale adebayo

Hope this wouldn't be an issue during the registration?

Because I heard NYSC doesn't allow name abbreviation
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bukiah: 9:04pm On Apr 19
But who abbreviated it for you in the first place? Why didn't you complain at the NIN office
Zinko:
I have a question to ask you
regarding the NYSC Registration

names are as follows
Statement of result:Joseph adewale adebayo

Jamb name: Joseph .A. Adebayo

Nin:Joseph adewale adebayo

Hope this wouldn't be an issue during the registration?

Because I heard NYSC doesn't allow name abbreviation
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Austinn316: 5:58pm On Apr 22
Ragnall:
Still approving your Jamb Regularization y’all. If you’re going for NYSC Batch A is over but if you want to meet up with Batch B in June hmu.

Your number is not reachable pls
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jjstanley(m): 2:00am On Apr 24
Please I did diploma in public administration (not National Diploma, just diploma) from a state owned polytechnic and went ahead to further with HND in another polytechnic of which I just graduated. Please can ordinary diploma be used for jamb regularization? How do I go about it so as to go for service
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 11:10am On Apr 24
Austinn316:

Your number is not reachable pls

Msg/call on whatsapp
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sidwell01: 5:42pm On Apr 24
Good evening pls,I corrected my name on jamb portal but it hasn't reflected and I have been given admission
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sidwell01: 5:50pm On Apr 24
Good evening pls,I corrected my name on jamb portal but it hasn't reflected and I have been given admission,can I still go ahead with the school screening

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.