Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (328173 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Funkybabee(f): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
kaysy:

Congratulations AUSI TAIWO ANTHONY. Your Reg number is valid and can proceed to register for NYSC

and as for the fool up here, the image below clearly describes your case, you're in a big problem yet are advising someone whose got no issues at all on something u know nothing about, you're practically the biggest fool i've met on Nairaland 2016 Edition. I'll wait to laugh at your acute stupidity. You call yourself a graduate like this?

thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tosyno51(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello oga Kaysy, can you please help me confirm my jamb number 15030216JD. Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by IgbosAreCrimina: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
To those of you SS/SE that wants Buhari downfall by always celebrating when the Avengerz blew our pipelinw , I guess you can see the effect on NYSC slashing now do to recession.. cool Keep hating buhari ooo!!!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tosyno51:
Hello oga Kaysy, can you please help me confirm my jamb number 15030216JD. Thanks.
Registration Number 15030216JD is Not Found
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tosyno51(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
kaysy:

Registration Number 15030216JD is Not Found
Thanks a lot, does this mean I will have to pay another regularization fee? Because I have paid before in school.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tosyno51:

Thanks a lot, does this mean I will have to pay another regularization fee? Because I have paid before in school.
No, meet your school to collect the Reg Number for the payment u've already made.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tosyno51(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
kaysy:

No, meet your school to collect the Reg Number for the payment u've already made.

Yes I've done that already, It's the new jamb number(15030216JD) given to me by the school that is giving "registration number not found" error. Please what can be done.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Tosyno51:

Yes I've done that already, It's the new jamb number(15030216JD) given to me by the school that is giving "registration number not found" error. Please what can be done.
Meaning it has not been validated by the JAMB staff who generated the number, consult your school and make them complete what they started, once it is validated u'll be able to complete your regularization online.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by queenasasili(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
During regulation of jamb my name was misspelled in my jamb now my name is in the error list on upload what am I going to do pls?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tosyno51(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
kaysy:

Meaning it has not been validated by the JAMB staff who generated the number, consult your school and make them complete what they started, once it is validated u'll be able to complete your regularization online.

Thanks a lot for your time sir, but the issue is that the school isn't ready to help instead I was asked to pay another fee and start the registration all again. Thanks again
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tosyno51:

Thanks a lot for your time sir, but the issue is that the school isn't ready to help instead I was asked to pay another fee and start the registration all again. Thanks again
Pay another fee? what happened to the initial payment, many schools are out to scam their students.

queenasasili:
During regulation of jamb my name was misspelled in my jamb now my name is in the error list on upload what am I going to do pls?
This is one error u people makes besides, your school should have known that your name on NYSC list is expected to appear same way it is displayed on JAMB website (Whether wrong or right). Some schools have daft people managing high places, just do the right thing and apply for name correction during NYSC e-Registration.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tosyno51(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=kaysy post=50147723]
Pay another fee? what happened to the initial payment, many schools are out to scam their students.

Na so we see am o. Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Tosaino21(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
kaysy:
I'l reply u when i resume work on monday, i dnt enjoy doing certain works like this with phone.
kaysy pls I really need ur help.... Pls beep me on dis numba 08088579347 or 07036284972 I will call u
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jay7(m): 5:29am On Oct 15, 2016
@ kaysy you are doing a nice job here keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ayokunle032(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2016
if you av person's with ( 2.1 , 2.2 )for BSc and Lower and Upper for HND, willing to work as a sales executive in a bank. location is the Island's e.g igbosere, issa williams, Dosumu, creek Road, your referrals can come to workforce GROUP located @plot 9, Gbagada Express way lagos, 11am today saturday 15th October by 11am....thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by waywardpikin: 2:05am On Oct 19, 2016
kaysy:

Due to this jamb regularization thing I cannot go with this batch. Any idea if they have resumed regularization in Abuja?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomistelle(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
kaysy:

Please read the instruction below, it will be wise to say what you know too well about.

Lemme look for trouble
Mr man, u never helped one single bit when I told u of my situation concerning jamb reg number telling me "sorry no admission given yet", instead you left me on tethers and clueless, frightened too as to plenty "what ifs" and "what would I do"...you increased my fears as I dunno if my name will come out for mobilization coz my Jamb reg is no not valid.
I have goodnews for u...
1. My name came out for Mobilization the day my sch uploaded names,
2. I was not amongst error list.
3. Did my reg the fourth day reg started(the next day my sch uploaded corrected list).
4. I had no qualms doing my registration..it went hitchfree, no delay in passport upload, thumbprint, JAMB itself brought my correct Date of birth (yet they don't have my record abi), unlike some people who are having issues concerning this.
5. I paid instantly and printed my Green card with my CALL UP NUMBER barely 2mins after I paid.(I didn't have to wait days for ds).
Lastly I paid nobody, not even JAMB any "shingbain" for Jamb regularization. How did this happen,,,, "PRAYER and FASTING" and having a good covenant with God, and hoping for a breakthrough which was what God did for me!!!
Get lost with your "I too know" and less solution strategy...mcheewwww. Lemme juz see you on GL again dishing out stupid solutions, u go see ursef!!!

Cc @y0rmee
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by y0rmee: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
tomistelle:

Lemme look for trouble
Mr man, u never helped one single bit when I told u of my situation concerning jamb reg number telling me "sorry no admission given yet", instead you left me on tethers and clueless, frightened too as to plenty "what ifs" and "what would I do"...you increased my fears as I dunno if my name will come out for mobilization coz my Jamb reg is no not valid.
I have goodnews for u...
1. My name came out for Mobilization the day my sch uploaded names,
2. I was not amongst error list.
3. Did my reg the fourth day reg started(the next day my sch uploaded corrected list).
4. I had no qualms doing my registration..it went hitchfree, no delay in passport upload, thumbprint, JAMB itself brought my correct Date of birth (yet they don't have my record abi), unlike some people who are having issues concerning this.
5. I paid instantly and printed my Green card with my CALL UP NUMBER barely 2mins after I paid.(I didn't have to wait days for ds).
Lastly I paid nobody, not even JAMB any "shingbain" for Jamb regularization. How did this happen,,,, "PRAYER and FASTING" and having a good covenant with God, and hoping for a breakthrough which was what God did for me!!!
Get lost with your "I too know" and less solution strategy...mcheewwww. Lemme juz see you on GL again dishing out stupid solutions, u go see ursef!!!

Cc @y0rmee

Lol! You no get chill at all fa!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomistelle(f): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2016
y0rmee:

Lol! You no get chill at all fa!
The guy juz vex me as I remember ni cheesy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by y0rmee: 1:51am On Oct 28, 2016
tomistelle:

The guy juz vex me as I remember ni cheesy

lol!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by familysms: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2016
That kaysy is just here deceiving people. My jamb reg number is still saying “no admission yet" but my school uploaded my name and I ve successfully registered with doing any jamb regularization nonsense. Kaysy carry your fake news comot biko

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Its very obvious that some schools are now indulging in sharp practices to undermine NYSC's effort and the essence to mobilize eligible graduates for National Service, and that's why some full time graduates without admission records with JAMB are able to register at NYSC e-Portal. Since then i have stopped posting anything about this issue.

A clear case of this was a graduate of Fed Poly Nekede whose name failed to show up on NYSC website for Batch B16 e-Reg, when i checked and realized her admission shows "No Admission Offered Yet" she made some calls to her school and within 3hours her name appeared on NYSC site and she registered even with same JAMB Reg number showing no admission offered yet. One other issue was a guy from same school whose JAMB records shows "No Admission Offered Yet" with his own JAMB reg number but his school mobilized him with someone else's JAMB reg number (A university student) when that student will be ready for mobilization, he/she will find it difficult to proceed.

Now that some schools are engaging in sharp practices, i don't think there is need advising people here cos i dont know what ur school does. All these people saying trash here are products of schools with sharp practices and am not surprised anymore. There are more other cases i need not mention. Those whose schools are still upholding the proper ethics of mobilization should please do the right thing.

This is clear case of fighting corruption & corruption is fighting back.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomistelle(f): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
familysms:
That kaysy is just here deceiving people. My jamb reg number is still saying “no admission yet" but my school uploaded my name and I ve successfully registered with doing any jamb regularization nonsense. Kaysy carry your fake news comot biko
He is just an asswipe. You can imagine how i felt when he was playing "God", over a simple question I asked.
E-diot
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomistelle(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
kaysy:
Its very obvious that some schools are now indulging in sharp practices to undermine NYSC's effort and the essence to mobilize eligible graduates for National Service, and that's why some full time graduates without admission records with JAMB are able to register at NYSC e-Portal. Since then i have stopped posting anything about this issue.

A clear case of this was a graduate of Fed Poly Nekede whose name failed to show up on NYSC website for Batch B16 e-Reg, when i checked and realized her admission shows "No Admission Offered Yet" she made some calls to her school and within 3hours her name appeared on NYSC site and she registered even with same JAMB Reg number showing no admission offered yet. One other issue was a guy from same school whose JAMB records shows "No Admission Offered Yet" with his own JAMB reg number but his school mobilized him with someone else's JAMB reg number (A university student) when that student will be ready for mobilization, he/she will find it difficult to proceed.

Now that some schools are engaging in sharp practices, i don't think there is need advising people here cos i dont know what ur school does. All these people saying trash here are products of schools with sharp practices and am not surprised anymore. There are more other cases i need not mention. Those whose schools are still upholding the proper ethics of mobilization should please do the right thing.

C'mon keep kwayet, you have been bursted and your bluffs have been called, now you are looking for way to save face.
Mr Man, my own Jamb Reg (that keeps showing No admission offered yet), institution, date of graduation, correct D.O.B, course was on my dashboard(non-edited) and can't be edited like it is with other PCM. Choose four solid states and printed my GREEN CARD, yet Nysc didn't contact me that it's a fraud from my school.
You are simply a cynist and bad belle..stop displaying your ignorance up and down, all in the name of "knowing it all". You reek of Bile and success hating.

GTFOH!!!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomistelle(f): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
kaysy:

Speaking of schools with sharp practices..whose product are you? Which sch berth your pathetic self?
News flash,,, I graduated from a highly reputable school known for its no-nonsense policies and VC... FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA.
I won't be surprised if you graduated from a road side polytechnic, for someone who recognises fellow trash spewer like himself!!!
Itibolibo like you...
Cc @y0rmee
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by y0rmee: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
tomistelle:

Speaking of schools with sharp practices..whose product are you? Which sch berth your pathetic self?
News flash,,, I graduated from a highly reputable school known for its no-nonsense policies and VC... FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA.
I won't be surprised if you graduated from a road side polytechnic, for someone who recognises fellow trash spewer like himself!!!
Itibolibo like you...
Cc @y0rmee

Lol... Yhu sha really mean this guy ehn...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomistelle(f): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
y0rmee:

Lol... Yhu sha really mean this guy ehn...
Wella.. how dare he insults our school say dem dey do sharp practices? cheesy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by familysms: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
The man has been busted.......he's doing damage control Lolz

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomistelle(f): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
familysms:
The man has been busted.......he's doing damage control Lolz
You dey mind d ode?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Doyin400l(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2016
If you guys check the last page, I made mention that this guy called Kaysy is just here to deceive and exploit innocent PCM due to their initial ignorance. I'll never fall for such scam. After everything he will invite u to his cyber cafe for registration thereby gaining more customers to himself. Let me reiterate again that if you wrote jamb and gained admission through Full time; pls forget about jamb regularisation even if u see "No admission yet" by anything you will be definitely be mobilized as far as you not Diploma student,HND grad.,DE student,P.t student, jupeb student and pedregree.
Kaysy is on his own here, he just finish his Nysc with this last set B15 .

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by familysms: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Doyin400l:
If you guys check the last page, I made mention that this guy called Kaysy is just here to deceive and exploit innocent PCM due to their initial ignorance. I'll never fall for such scam. After everything he will invite u to his cyber cafe for registration thereby gaining more customers to himself. Let me reiterate again that if you wrote jamb and gained admission through Full time; pls forget about jamb regularisation even if u see "No admission yet" by anything you will be definitely be mobilized as far as you not Diploma student,HND grad.,DE student,P.t student, jupeb student and pedregree.

Exactly...... he's finished here. Only the gullible once can fall for his scam.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomistelle(f): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Doyin400l:
The guy is delusional..forming boss.. I am still waiting for him to talk again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.