Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (12406 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Pictured Behind First Lady At Presidential Villa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by ammyluv2002(f): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
melzabull:
which nation? you don't make any sense honestly
And you make sense? Did you read the comments the guy made about Nigeria? In case, you didn't notice i was referring to Nigeria as a Nation. I wonder why you couldn't get that *surprised*
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by melzabull(f): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
And you make sense? Did you read the comments the guy made about Nigeria? In case, you didn't notice i was referring to Nigeria as a Nation. I wonder why you couldn't get that *surprised*
All his comments about Nigeria are true. you may not like the vulgar language he uses, but its because that the only language Nigeria understands. All the years when subtle and polite language was used nobody gave the agitators any attention.

The Nigerian nation is a cursed contraption, in case you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Why the preocccupation about a guy you dislike?

If I don't like someone I do my best to ignore them.

Why not just leave Mr. Kanu alone and ignore his dealings? It hints at obsession to do otherwise.

This thread is pointless.... He's kissing a woman... And so?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by ammyluv2002(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
melzabull:
All his comments about Nigeria are true. you may not like the vulgar language he uses, but its because that the only language Nigeria understands. All the years when subtle and polite language was used nobody gave the agitators any attention.

The Nigerian nation is a cursed contraption,[b][/b] in case you don't know
You're not making any sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op, do you want to kiss Nnamdi's wife for him instead? angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by deejayALFY(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
BASTARD!!!
IN AS MUCH AS I AM AN NWA AFOR A BIAFRAN I HATE THIS GUY WITH PASSION...SMH
#Idiot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
You're not making any sense
Actually, she is. Nigeria should not be forced down on anybody's throat. Hate it or love it, Nigeria time as a country has expired in 2014, there is no point holding on to it since the contraption is not working.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by deanoffaculty: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nobody is bigger than this Nation.

He should park well undecided undecided

Confirm!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by ammyluv2002(f): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
LadyFiona:
Actually, she is. Nigeria should not be forced down on anybody's throat. Hate it or love it, Nigeria time as a country has expired in 2014, there is no point holding on to it since the contraption is not working.

If we actually expired in 2014, what are you still doing here? I don't belong to the class of people that only see the bad in people. We are not totally bad, there are some things we are still working on and with good governance, they will work out fine. Let's not be in a hurry to condemn Nigeria, what have you contributed to make things right? Even within your family, extended family, school, office, church, Mosque etc what impact have you made? What are you known for? Do people see you as someone who wants to make things right in Nigeria? My dear, if you don't have the answer to these questions then you don't have the power to judge anyone.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Whizzcute(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

This so called Nnamdi Kanu wants Igbos die for his Radio Biafra, while he parades the streets of London, exposing his lack of morals and decency. He calls Nigeria a zoo and by extension, regards Nigerians as animals but tell me, looking at this picture; who is the animal here?
IF THIS NNAMDI KANU GOT GOVT RECOGNIZATION U WILL NVER HEAR OF HIM AGAIN,WHEN OJUKWU WAS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA HE WAS IN NIGERIA,THIS MAN SHOULD COME BACK IF HE IS FOR REAL.

Even OBAMA grabs his wife butt in public, so just SHUTUP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by sdindan: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

This so called Nnamdi Kanu wants Igbos die for his Radio Biafra, while he parades the streets of London, exposing his lack of morals and decency. He calls Nigeria a zoo and by extension, regards Nigerians as animals but tell me, looking at this picture; who is the animal here?
IF THIS NNAMDI KANU GOT GOVT RECOGNIZATION U WILL NVER HEAR OF HIM AGAIN,WHEN OJUKWU WAS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA HE WAS IN NIGERIA,THIS MAN SHOULD COME BACK IF HE IS FOR REAL.
pls try listen to radio Biafra
so that u can be cured of ur biaframonia

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
S waste masturbators.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
If we actually expired in 2014, what are you still doing here? I don't belong to the class of people that only see the bad in people. We are not totally bad, there are some things we are still working on and with good governance, they will work out fine. Let's not be in a hurry to condemn Nigeria, what have you contributed to make things right? Even within your family, extended family, school, office, church, Mosque etc what impact have you made? What are you known for? Do people see you as someone who wants to make things right in Nigeria? My dear, if you don't have the answer to these questions then you don't have the power to judge anyone.
Nobody is judging anyone. I am just stating a fact. Being a Nigerian is not by force. Go ahead with people who share the same values as you've listed.
Ceasing to be a Nigerian is not that easy, we're still in our land and it's not as if we are moving or travelling just a change of ownership with like minded people with same belief and value system devoid of religious and tribal brouhaha facing the contraption presently. There is the case of referendum and recognition by international communities and we will be home, home sweet home.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by jimi4us: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
he's a hero. we ss an se are behind you sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Mckennedy: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

Nnamdi Kanu given many people heart attack since 20AD.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by begwong: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
I pity those igbos believing in this man enjoying in London while killing themselves in the streets of aba.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by kalufelix(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol

baboons and monkeys be like..

no true biafran is bothered about this shiii

this man is a revolutionary freedom fighter hes not goin 4 any elected political post

even you make a $*x tape of him its only gonna increase his followers...lol

IPOB

We are solidly behind you director

biafra is my home...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by kalufelix(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
begwong:
I pity those igbos believing in this man enjoying in London while killing themselves in the streets of aba.
thanks for ur concern

let us worry about that

everyone must not be as selfish as you

we are biafrans we are fighting wit our blood

we are fighting for our unborn generations

biafra is our hope

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by samtol4(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
why is he staying in London to fight the Biafra course?if he is serious he should come Aba or Enugu .The guy is a joke and he has made billions of dollars/pounds staying in London while others crying for Biafra are suffering the heat and poverty in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
samtol4:
why is he staying in London to fight the Biafra course?if he is serious he should come Aba or Enugu .The guy is a joke and he has made billions of dollars/pounds staying in London while others crying for Biafra are suffering the heat and poverty in Nigeria

Envious baboon.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
begwong:

How does it concern you? Mind your business
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
C
deejayALFY:
BASTARD!!!

IN AS MUCH AS I AM AN NWA AFOR A BIAFRAN I HATE THIS GUY WITH PASSION...SMH

#Idiot

Can you prove your paternity? slowpoke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

Nice couple, jealousy go kill all of you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

When your zoo president Buhari married Aisha at the age of 9 and impregnated her at the age of 12, is it not lack of moral? When one of your senators Yerima from the north married and impregnated an Egyptian 13 years old girl, is it not lack of moral? When your zoo law makers passed a bill to consent paedophiles to have sex with children as little as 11 years, is it not lack of moral? What moral lesson are they showing?

For you lack of moral is when 2 married adults express their love in the street? You are insane!!!

See how you are turning everything thing upside-down. You see red and you call it yellow.

If you want to give criticism, you better go and learn. Stop showing your ignorance on social platforms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by xmich(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
delugajackson:
I think he's just an opportunist. I weep for the gullible minds he's been misleading undecided

opportunist asin na your papa buy radio station givam,

A beg park well jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by xmich(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

When your zoo president Buhari married Aisha at the age of 9 and impregnated her at the age of 12, is it not lack of moral? When one of your senators Yerima from the north married and impregnated an Egyptian 13 years old girl, is it not lack of moral? When your zoo law makers passed a bill to consent paedophiles to have sex with children as little as 11 years, is it not lack of moral? What moral lesson are they showing?

For you lack of moral is when 2 married adults express their love in the street? You are insane!!!

See how you are turning everything thing upside-down. You see red and you call it yellow.

If you want to give criticism, you better go and learn. Stop showing your ignorance on social platforms

What do you expect from a baboon in the zoo,they will always reason upside down

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
xmich:

What do you expect from a baboon in the zoo,they will always reason upside down

My brother I tire for this people o. Next thing They will want to take picture of him sleeping his wife and say he is womanising.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by hoobs(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

My brother I tire for this people o. Next thing They will want to take picture of him sleeping his wife and say he is womanising.
hahaha,you guyz are funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by xyzhill(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

looks like the thread we were chating on was removed..... But still I wonder why dem yorubas are too concerned about our biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by damosthottest: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
xyzhill:
looks like the thread we were chating on was removed..... But still I wonder why dem yorubas are too concerned about our biafra?

Because if Biafra goes, they can't cope with Hausa/Fulani
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by xyzhill(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

Because if Biafra goes, they can't cope with Hausa/Fulani
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / Buhari Summons IGP Over Benue Saga / Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.