Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

You Want To Get A Mobile Phone @ A Cheaper Price Then Come Over To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Want To Get A Mobile Phone @ A Cheaper Price Then Come Over To (305 Views)

Direction To Jumia Pick Up Station In Ikeja / How To Get Back My Money From / Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Get A Mobile Phone @ A Cheaper Price Then Come Over To by sammyjayjay2: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Want to get a phone at a cheaper rate and with warranties then come over to the number one (1) online shopping center, I'm Samuel and am JUMIA sales rep. I can help you out by placing your order,making it easier for you without going through the stress of tracking your item because I'll do all that and you might even get a discount.. And we can deliver to you at any where in Nigeria..

So start placing your order by calling me or whatsapp me samuel @ 07064205356 to make your shopping on Jumia easier..!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Where To Buy FACOM Engineering Tools. / Dangote Plc / Amaechi Nearly Die For Democray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.