Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,678 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra (14346 Views)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
kaycid77:

So Na this YOLOBAR man dey mumu here
zombie.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Menace2Society(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
chuna1985:

I Alwz mention dem because dey always masturbate abt igbos.
In your miopic mind anyone who is against Biafra must be a Yoruba?free yourself son
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TruthisGOD: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

when Nigeria was founded, was oil our major export commodity?
Go and study your history vry well. You were scammed by your british colonia master. The basis for unity does not exist- Gowon Nigeria is a mere geographical area not a nation- Awolowo. My dear you are not wiser than this pple concerning the history of Nigeria. The question you ought to ask urself is with al this utterances coming from your elder statemen, y are we still together? Ans: Oil!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

Nnamdi Kanu is our leader, he has the Heavenly mandate and there is nothing you can do about it. Go and hug transformer if you like.

Good. Echoro gi etinye ishi na oku. But Please Don drag other igbos into your stupidly acts.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Go and study your history vry well. You were scammed by your british colonia master. The basis for unity does not exist- Gowon Nigeria is a mere geographical area not a nation- Awolowo. My dear you are not wiser than this pple concerning the history of Nigeria. The question you ought to ask urself is with al this utterances coming from your elder statemen, y are we still together? Ans: Oil!!!

you are still not making sense. was oil there when Nigeria was formed? what was our basis for unity before like?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
TruthisGOD:

you are still not making sense. was oil there when Nigeria was formed? what was our basis for unity before then?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

people crowd around anyone that tells them what they want to hear, whether the person is lying to them is another story. That pastor in south Africa that rides members like monkeys also have members that are very ready to lay their lives for him...many maniacs have fans willing to die for them.

You compare South African people to Biafran people SMH
How many times have YOU succeeded in getting an Igbo man in diaspora to give you a dime -for any reason whatsoever?
Among the youths today in Biafra Nnamdi Kanu's loyalty can only rival that of Ojukwu.
Show me any precedence in Biafra (not some far flung idiotic country)

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by damosthottest: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

Good. Echoro gi etinye ishi na oku. But Please Don drag other igbos into your stupidly acts.

Do you know what is freedom fighting? Nwanne you need to be enlightened on this issue. All the other groups put together cannot get us Biafra, only Ipob led by Nnamdi Kanu can get Biafra. I yet to see any other group similar to Ipob/Kanu
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by StreetNews: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2501795/shocking-opinion-dr-chief-ifejirika . Very Shocking opinion of Dr Chief Ifekirika Echezona about gay marriage
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

Do you know what is freedom fighting? Nwanne you need to be enlightened on this issue. All the other groups put together cannot get us Biafra, only Ipob led by Nnamdi Kanu can get Biafra. I yet to see any other group similar to Ipob/Kanu

you are really not vast in secessionist movements.

How many years do you think the Kurds have being fighting? somalia? Sudan?

Ukraine? what has the fights achieved?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by sdindan: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris02:

Birds of same feather flock together. wink
you're right dude
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
carnegiefan:

You compare South African people to Biafran people SMH
How many times have YOU succeeded in getting an Igbo man in diaspora to give you a dime -for any reason whatsoever?
Among the youths today in Biafra Nnamdi Kanu's loyalty can only rival that of Ojukwu.
Show me any precedence in Biafra (not some far flung idiotic country)

Every people have a thumbscrew. Every race have an Achilles heel.

Boko haram have radical members that are very willing to lay their lives for them. ISIS have very intelligent members. Does that make them right or their fight just? loyalty is not intelligence, man.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Menace2Society:
In your miopic mind anyone who is against Biafra must be a Yoruba?free yourself son

99 percent of dose dat Dnt want biafra r yoruba
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

Every people have a thumbscrew. Every race have an Achilles heel.

Boko haram have radical members that are very willing to lay their lives for them. ISIS have very intelligent members. Does that make them right or their fight just? loyalty is not intelligence, man.

Pls allow us to make our mistake n pay for the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TruthisGOD: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

you are still not making sense. was oil there when Nigeria was formed? what was our basis for unity before then?
what am telling u is that the creation of nigeria was a big fraud. It was only done for the selfish interest of your colonia master. Was a referndum done b4 d almagamation? Was d ppls wish considered b4 the creation of Nigeria. FYI, without a country Nigeria 3 million lives wouldn't ve lost. Without Nigeria there wont be Bokoharam that have wasted thousands of innocent lives cos the North would ve easily implemented their sharia law. Nigeria is sitting on a blood of innocent lives.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TruthisGOD: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

what am telling u is that the creation of nigeria was a big fraud. It was only done for the selfish interest of your colonial master. Was a referndum done b4 d almagamation? Was d ppls wish considered b4 the creation of Nigeria. FYI, without a country Nigeria 3 million lives wouldn't ve lost. Without Nigeria there wont be Bokoharam that have wasted thousands of innocent lives cos the North would ve easily implemented their sharia law. Nigeria is sitting on a blood of innocent lives.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
TruthisGOD:
what am telling u is that the creation of nigeria was a big fraud. It was only done for the selfish interest of your colonia master. Was a referndum done b4 d almagamation? Was d ppls wish considered b4 the creation of Nigeria. FYI, without a country Nigeria 3 million lives wouldn't ve lost. Without Nigeria there wont be Bokoharam that have wasted thousands of innocent lives cos the North would ve easily implemented their sharia law. Nigeria is sitting on a blood of innocent lives.

I beg to differ. Nnamdi azikiwe and many prominent igbos we're at the fore-front of the Nigerian struggle. you mean they Did not consult with our people?

When the going was good and we we're occupying juicy positions, Why didn't we scream biafra? Iraq is a country of Muslims yet it I'd war thorn. Ukraine is a Christian country yet it is war torn. What's the sense in your post?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Mckennedy: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijapips02:

Read the article again. People were quoted. Instances we're made. Nnamdi kanu should come out and deny them. Please I'm being as unbiased as possible.
call Nnamdi Kanu on phone +44 7831 308376 and debunk him if you think his peddling lies.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Mckennedy: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijapips02:

He is a scammer, then a womanizer. If you read through the article you would better his person. He has being using biafra to feed for long. Ihe agwo muru aghaghi Ito ogologo.

Concerning his messages, I've being dissecting them here for long. He reconstruct facts to suit his scheme

call him +44 7831 308376 and air this your views if not I will term you a hater and coward.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Mckennedy: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Maghan37:
If this is d person Igbos put in d fore front 4 d actulisation of deir dreams then Biafra will be worst of 4 dem dan Nigeria his currently.

why worry?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by damosthottest: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

you are really not vast in secessionist movements.

How many years do you think the Kurds have being fighting? somalia? Sudan?

Ukraine? what has the fights achieved?

I may not really be vast in secessionist but with what you wrote, I think I know better than you.
Tell me any nation that got their freedom through its contry's court.

Ukraine got their freedom from Ex Urss, south sudan got their freedom from sudan, what led somalia fight is not secession, it was because some islamic blood sucking extremists wanted to take control of the government, but united states and Ethiopian forces came and drove them away. They went and reinforced themselves and declared war on the government.

While the Kurds have some disagreement (as we have with niger deltans). Some Kurdish nationalist organizations seek to create an independent nation state of Kurdistan, consisting of some or all of the areas with Kurdish majority, while others campaign for greater Kurdish autonomy within the existing national boundaries, like iraq kurdistan.

Iraqi Kurdistan first gained autonomous status in a 1970 agreement with the Iraqi government, and its status was re-confirmed as an autonomous entity within the federal Iraqi republic in 2005.

There are also kurds in Iran, Syria and turkey.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

I may not really be vast in secessionist but with what you wrote, I think I know better than you.
Tell me any nation that got their freedom through its contry's court.

Ukraine got their freedom from Ex Urss, south sudan got their freedom from sudan, what led samalia fight is not secession, it was because some islamic blood sucking extremists wanted to take control of the government, but united states and Ethiopian forces came and drive them away. They went and reinforced themselves and declare on the government.

While the Kurds have some disagreement (as we have with niger deltans). Some Kurdish nationalist organizations seek to create an independent nation state of Kurdistan, consisting of some or all of the areas with Kurdish majority, while others campaign for greater Kurdish autonomy within the existing national boundaries, like iraq kurdistan.

Iraqi Kurdistan first gained autonomous status in a 1970 agreement with the Iraqi government, and its status was re-confirmed as an autonomous entity within the federal Iraqi republic in 2005.

There are also kurds in Iran, Syria and turkey.

fighting doesn't solve anything. that world is past.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TruthisGOD: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

I beg to differ. Nnamdi azikiwe and many prominent igbos we're at the fore-front of the Nigerian struggle. you mean they Did not consult with our people?

When the going was good and we we're occupying juicy positions, Why didn't we scream biafra? Iraq is a country of Muslims yet it I'd war thorn. Ukraine is a Christian country yet it is war torn. What's the sense in your post?
The problem with our youths is that we dont read history. Do u knw that b4 the first coup that there was a plan by the saudana of sokoto 2 islamize Nigeria? Do u also knw that core northner leaders where aganist the almag almagamation bt later convinced by your colonial master cos of the prospect it wil hold 4 them? So hw can the country be stable when a certain tribe feel the are superoir and that there religion shld be practice by al and stil ve such ideology til nw? By the way ve u listened 2 the speech made by Ahmadu Belo? Try 2 knw the history of ur country.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mckennedy:

call him +44 7831 308376 and air this your views if not I will term you a hater and coward.

see whose talking of cowardice. Imagine an army general coordinating from enemy territory by phone calls.

you cowards are a disgrace to the igbo nation.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
TruthisGOD:
The problem with our youths is that we dont read history. Do u knw that b4 the first coup that there was a plan by the saudana of sokoto 2 islamize Nigeria? Do u also knw that core northner leaders where aganist the almag almagamation bt later convinced by your colonial master cos of the prospect it wil hold 4 them? So hw can the country be stable when a certain tribe feel the are superoir and that there religion shld be practice by al and stil ve such ideology til nw? By the way ve u listened 2 the speech made by Ahmadu Belo? Try 2 knw the history of ur country.

keep spreading unverifiable lies like your scamming cordinator. Was planning to islamize NIGERIA? really? Who we're the majority in the army as of when Nigeria was formed?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by damosthottest: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

fighting doesn't solve anything. that world is past.

You may continue going to court while Ipob/will continue its campaign and lets see which one will bring us Biafra.

But as I know Ipob have achieved a lot, we have gone too far.

AS BILIE AND BVI, they will keep adjourning their case till eternity.

Nigerian Government will withdraw their licence if they have not done so.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

You may continue going to court while Ipob/will continue its campaign and lets see which one will bring us Biafra.

But as I know Ipob have achieved a lot, we have gone too far.

AS BILIE AND BVI, they will keep adjourning their case till eternity.

Nigerian Government will withdraw their licence if they have not done so.

IPOB has only succeded in making biafra a laughing stock.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Mckennedy: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

see whose talking of cowardice. Imagine an army general coordinating from enemy territory by phone calls.

you cowards are a disgrace to the igbo nation.

you're coward and a disgrace to human race !! his phone # is there to call if you're man enough? #whyhideandtalk

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mckennedy:

you're coward and a disgrace to human race !! his phone # is there to call if you're man enough? #whyhideandtalk

sorry But I Don't deal with wimps. He should grow some balls first.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TruthisGOD: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

keep spreading unverifiable lies like your scamming cordinator. Was planning to islamize NIGERIA? really? Who we're the majority in the army as of when Nigeria was formed?
Google is your frnd. The first coup averted the jihadist movement. We learn tro research, pls research nd com bck. I dont say what i dont knw
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Google is your frnd. The first coup averted the jihadist movement. We learn tro research, pls research nd com bck. I dont say what i dont knw

musiwas post are on Google too. all trash end up on Google. post reputable sources.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by damosthottest: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

IPOB has only succeded in making biafra a laughing stock.

Mechie onu. Biafra is being discussed all over the world, international media houses are talking of Biafra because of IPOB/RADIO BIAFRA

Nigerian Government, security agencies, are afraid of Biafrans because of IPOB/RADIO BIAFRA

Many people are being enlightened, hidden truth are being exposed, our people are uniting because of IPOB/RADIO BIAFRA

Nigeria medias can't intimidate us again, Nigerian goverment cannot carry any assault on our people again or intimadate us in our land again. All because of IPOB/Radio Biafra.

I think you people are just jealous because you are not the one making these unprecedented achievements.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Aisha Buhari Rebuffs Yahaya Bello / Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Police Foil Attempt To Vandalise Power Installations At Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.