Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra (14344 Views)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
papaejima1:

Nigeria is example No.1, APC is example No.2

Touche!!
cool cool cool

oga Jakumo, we know you. cool
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by slam7000(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris02:

Read it again. Achuzia is a great and proud igboman. He is a member of the Supreme council of Elders in Igboland. Unlike kanu, we do not hide supporters, because we are not cowards.

Your intention is very dubious. You deserve to be hanged for that. Leave the man alone. Tell us the board of trustees of boko haram and their sponsors.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
shut:

so you can't pass a message without dragging me in?
how about you learn to use 'keep quiet next time cool

lol. still can't imagine how many times your moniker would be mentioned in a day. grin
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
slam7000:

Your intention is very dubious. You deserve to be hanged for that. Leave the man alone. Tell us the board of trustees of boko haram and their sponsors.

The man is a supporter and he is not denying or hiding it. What is your ruse?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TechRev: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijapips02:

Any cause built on lies and propaganda would never last.

Nigeria was built on lies and deceit, and still being built on lies and deceit. So Nigeria won't last?? The zoo is falling yakata. Must fall!

4 Likes

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by slam7000(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris02:

The man is a supporter and he is not denying or hiding it. What is your ruse?

Are you here to tell us about the supporters of Biafra or Nnamdi's randiness and lack of transparency?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
slam7000:

Are you here to tell us about the supporters of Biafra or Nnamdi's randiness and lack of transparency?

Unlike Nnamdi kanu, we do not spread rumors. We have prominent persons that would correspond our stories. So in case you need source, ask those men. That is the reason for including his name on that article.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
TechRev:

Nigeria was built on lies and deceit, and still being built on lies and deceit. So Nigeria won't last?? The zoo is falling yakata. Must fall!

can you point out the lies on which Nigeria was built on, Sir?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by slam7000(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris02:

Unlike Nnamdi kanu, we do not spread rumors. We have prominent persons that would correspond our stories. So in case you need source, ask those men. That is the reason for including his name on that article.

You are more than an amebo and people like you should not be trusted. You are a two faced person. Sorry to say that, I was enjoying that post till you started singing like a parrot over irrelevant issues. I am not a fan of Kanu neither am I so keen on Biafra. I do not subscribe to hate speeches like Mr Kanu does on air. I believe in one Nigeria and pray that there will be justice, fairness and progress.

I've read your posts as sachris and supported and liked your posts and also spoke out against people who called you names like Yoruba person when they should be debating your write ups but I must say this.

You are a two faced person if you could descend so low as to disrespect people like Achuzie. I don't know if you are same person as the Op but outside social media, people like you should not be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
slam7000:

You are more than an amebo and people like you should not be trusted. You are a two faced person. Sorry to say that, I was enjoying that post till you started singing like a parrot over irrelevant issues. I am not a fan of Kanu neither am I so keen on Biafra. I do not subscribe to hate speeches like Mr Kanu does on air. I believe in one Nigeria and pray that there will be justice, fairness and progress.

I've read your posts as sachris and supported and liked your posts and also spoke out against people who called you names like Yoruba person when they should be debating your write ups but I must say this.

You are a two faced person if you could descend so low as to disrespect people like Achuzie. I don't know if you are same person as the Op but outside social media, people like you should not be trusted.

Please read the post again. I did not discredit him. I only mentioned him as one of the members of the supreme council. Please read the article again.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TechRev: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
No. 1 lie is Unity.

There is no unity. Unity by barrel of the gun is slavery and oppression.

No. 2 faithfulness (according to your anthem and pledge)
None of your leaders are faithful. They loot the zoo dry and fly their loot and investment abroad. They don't even believe in Nigeria. They laugh at you that believe in Nigeria.

There is no fairness, a kid will be denied admission after scoring 220 while another kid that scored 10 gets admission. Why will such kid not have eternal mortal hatred for the zoological republic.

A child is thought to farm and fish, the proceeds are used to pay his school fees and feed him. Now oil is drilled and spilled on the land and water. No more fishing or farming, no compensation, he drops out of school, his future becomes bleak. Meanwhile some other kid is racing ferrari and schooling in UK cause his parents could loot the treasury.

One can go on and on. This is the devil's paradise on earth the zoological republic of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
TechRev:
No. 1 lie is Unity.

There is no unity. Unity by barrel of the gun is slavery and oppression.

No. 2 faithfulness (according to your anthem and pledge)
None of your leaders are faithful. They loot the zoo dry and fly their loot and investment abroad. They don't even believe in Nigeria. They laugh at you that believe in Nigeria.

There is no fairness, a kid will be denied admission after scoring 220 while another kid that scored 10 gets admission. Why will such kid not have eternal mortal hatred for the zoological republic.

A child is thought to farm and fish, the proceeds are used to pay his school fees and feed him. Now oil is drilled and spilled on the land and water. No more fishing or farming, no compensation, he drops out of school, his future becomes bleak. Meanwhile some other kid is racing ferrari and schooling in UK cause his parents could loot the treasury.

One can go on and on. This is the devil's paradise on earth the zoological republic of nigeria.

Nigeria was never founded on lies. The principles our founding father used in establishing this nation is not the same that we practice now. So where did we get it wrong? We have to go back and make amends and not trying to repeat those same mistakes we are making now in your biafra. You really should read Animal Farm By George Orwell
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by sdindan: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijapips02:
NNAMDI ANTECEDENT

TO KNOW A MAN YOU GOT TO KNOW HIS PAST

Nnamdi have always had issues with accountability. During the days of Abacha
in 1995/1996 and before 1999, use to be a member of Igbo national movement
(INM ) which also worked with another group called concerned Nigeria. For
those who can recall, Nnamdi use to brag about an assignment he went for
Biafra , well as it turns out the said assignment had nothing to do with Biafra
rather Nigeria. For at this time Biafra had not become an issue for the Igbo
people yet. Both groups mentioned earlier gave Nnamdi £3000 pounds to do a
Spy mission for them in Nigeria. While in Nigeria he was providing information
they could easily assess and after just one week of arriving to Nigeria Nnamdi
told them that the money was finished. Only later was it discovered that he
was busy having fun with women in expensive hotels. Till date Nnamdi has not
accounted to them how he spent the money. If ever in doubt about this story
,here are two names in London who knew about it to confirm Emma Njoku and
Chinedu Nwaosu former secretary of people's club London.

Nnamdi claims to have his personal business but it turns out that he was only
working for some housing agencies and collecting commission because he gives
the impression that he was rich that is why he single handedly financed RBL
but it is all false. He even Went behind his friend to start another consulting
agency without his knowledge despite the fact that they had joint agency
business together. If he is that successful as he claims let him produce his
financial statement account as at January 2012 before RBL went public and
started getting money from Biafrans. He can't keep his friends for more than a
year because of his Dubious lifestyle. He has only had one person who has put
up with All his madness and that person is Chukwuma Egemba. Whenever he
feels challenged he play the card of labelling the person involved as an Apc
member He did that with BYNL Biafra youth national league, who got pissed off
with him and vowed to deal with his transmitter any day he erects it.
Whenever he plans to visit any country to preach his scam he gives them
conditions of the kinds of place he wants to lodge, flying first class and
galavanting the world with people's sweat. He is yet to provide evidence of
purchase and shipment of his transmitter, all We hear is it is somewhere safe.
Investigation reveals Nnamdi has no residence of his own nor Can he provide
any of such address for the past three years. All he has been doing is Cohabit
with women whom he deceive with marriage promises after he is done with one
he moves into another catch. Most of his London broadcast have been done in
his girlfriend home in London while he fools his slaves telling them he is in a
studio.
His latest scam is to collect $600m which is 1.2b naira for his so called ghost
army. Should he succeed with this plan he will just run with his new girl friend
after setting Igbo land on fire. His new catch is Chioma Amaryllis who is not
ashamed to post pictures of them together even using it as her Facebook
profile.
If the zoo Nigeria can love their illiterate President
why do u expect IPOB to join u and hate nnamdi.
we love him even as u love buhari
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by slam7000(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris02:

Please read the post again. I did not discredit him. I only mentioned him as one of the members of the supreme council. Please read the article again.

I've read your post a million times and there is no need to disrespect those people. including those names would never make your post credible. It serves only one purpose: self serving at the expense of tarnishing their images. Leave those people alone and face your nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
slam7000:

I've read your post a million times and there is no need to disrespect those people. including those names would never make your post credible. It serves only one purpose: self serving at the expense of tarnishing their images. Leave those people alone and face your nnamdi Kanu.

if you think so. But i didn't mean any wrong by including their names though. I would edit the post now if that would make you happy.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
sdindan:

If the zoo Nigeria can love their illiterate President
why do u expect IPOB to join u and hate nnamdi.
we love him even as u love buhari

Birds of same feather flock together. wink
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Menace2Society(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
chuna1985:
Yoruba pipo r very stupi.d
You and your whole generations are stupid!Must u always mention Yorubas undecided
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Menace2Society(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
TechRev:

Biafra will fail
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by shachris02: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
TruthisGOD:
wether he is a scammer or not is nor of your bussiness. The facts is whatever he says are undiluted truth. By the way has he eaten your money? Has he scammed you? Who in nairaland has he scammed?

mention the truths he says here so we can really dissect them to know if they are truths.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TruthisGOD: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijapips02:

I Don't give a fvck about his deranged supporters because I know no prominent igbo man that has his brain screwed right would support that coward.

I told you How he came about rbl and the way he runs that scam scheme. If all I stated are lies, he should com out to debunk them with facts. Simple.
wether he is a scammer or not is nor of your bussiness. The facts is whatever he says are undiluted truth. By the way has he eaten your money? Has he scammed you? Who in nairaland has he scammed?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by coolitempa(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
See the signboard behind Kanu's muumuu head.......AC Marriot Hotel....the guy enjoying life and leading his mugus to maga themselves... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TruthisGOD: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris02:

can you point out the lies on which Nigeria was built on, Sir?
OIL!!! Without oil there is no ONE Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by damosthottest: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijapips02:
NNAMDI ANTECEDENT

TO KNOW A MAN YOU GOT TO KNOW HIS PAST

Nnamdi have always had issues with accountability. During the days of Abacha
in 1995/1996 and before 1999, use to be a member of Igbo national movement
(INM ) which also worked with another group called concerned Nigeria. For
those who can recall, Nnamdi use to brag about an assignment he went for
Biafra , well as it turns out the said assignment had nothing to do with Biafra
rather Nigeria. For at this time Biafra had not become an issue for the Igbo
people yet. Both groups mentioned earlier gave Nnamdi £3000 pounds to do a
Spy mission for them in Nigeria. While in Nigeria he was providing information
they could easily assess and after just one week of arriving to Nigeria Nnamdi
told them that the money was finished. Only later was it discovered that he
was busy having fun with women in expensive hotels. Till date Nnamdi has not
accounted to them how he spent the money. If ever in doubt about this story
,here are two names in London who knew about it to confirm Emma Njoku and
Chinedu Nwaosu former secretary of people's club London.

Nnamdi claims to have his personal business but it turns out that he was only
working for some housing agencies and collecting commission because he gives
the impression that he was rich that is why he single handedly financed RBL
but it is all false. He even Went behind his friend to start another consulting
agency without his knowledge despite the fact that they had joint agency
business together. If he is that successful as he claims let him produce his
financial statement account as at January 2012 before RBL went public and
started getting money from Biafrans. He can't keep his friends for more than a
year because of his Dubious lifestyle. He has only had one person who has put
up with All his madness and that person is Chukwuma Egemba. Whenever he
feels challenged he play the card of labelling the person involved as an Apc
member He did that with BYNL Biafra youth national league, who got pissed off
with him and vowed to deal with his transmitter any day he erects it.
Whenever he plans to visit any country to preach his scam he gives them
conditions of the kinds of place he wants to lodge, flying first class and
galavanting the world with people's sweat. He is yet to provide evidence of
purchase and shipment of his transmitter, all We hear is it is somewhere safe.
Investigation reveals Nnamdi has no residence of his own nor Can he provide
any of such address for the past three years. All he has been doing is Cohabit
with women whom he deceive with marriage promises after he is done with one
he moves into another catch. Most of his London broadcast have been done in
his girlfriend home in London while he fools his slaves telling them he is in a
studio.
His latest scam is to collect $600m which is 1.2b naira for his so called ghost
army. Should he succeed with this plan he will just run with his new girl friend
after setting Igbo land on fire. His new catch is Chioma Amaryllis who is not
ashamed to post pictures of them together even using it as her Facebook
profile.

BVI, BILLIE ANIMAL RIGHT, YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING TRASH. WERE YOU NOT THE ONE THAT DECEIVE BIAFRANS SAYING UNITED NATIONS AND AFRICAN UNION HAVE RECOGNISED BIAFRA AND INVITED YOU IN THEIR MEETING?

YOU WENT TO NIGERIAN COURT TO ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU BIAFRA AND YOUR CASE HAVE ADJOURNING EVERY TIME. ARE YOU NOT ASHAME OF YOURSELVES? HOW DO YOU THINK NIGRIA GOVERNMENT/COURT WILL GIVE YOU BIAFRA?

LET ME TELL YOU, YOU ARE NOT CALLED FOR THIS STRUGGLE. SO ALLOW THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO LEAD US.

STOP FOOLING AROUND.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
TruthisGOD:

just mention the 'undiluted truths ' here So we can review them.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
TruthisGOD:
OIL!!! Without oil there is no ONE Nigeria.

when Nigeria was founded, was oil our major export commodity?
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by TruthisGOD: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris02:

mention the truths he says here so we can really dissect them to know if they are truths.
Truth: without oil there is nothing like one Nigeria. 3 millions innocent lives were lost because of one Nigeria
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by carnegiefan: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
@OP After a very long epistle based on absolutely nothing and supported by no single evidence, your last paragraph said this:

Let us learn to respect and
honor those who are in the front fighting for us
but may We never let them
stray too far away and become our nemesis.

How many of those people who accuse Nnamdi (of all sorts of evils) can boldly say today that they have taken more risk for Biafra than Nnamdi Kanu?
I hope you saw what happened in Aba (how people surrounded Kanu and was ready to die for him); how many of Kanu's accusers today can claim such loyalty?
The people know their true leaders, and are ready to die to defend them.
They also know saboteurs to the struggle.
You sound like the latter to me.
Truth can never be the nemesis to the children of the Most High who seek freedom from a satanic bondage. cool

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
RapLawd:

sachris stop stalking Biafran movement

So Na this YOLOBAR man dey mumu here

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
damosthottest:

BVI, BILLIE ANIMAL RIGHT, YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING TRASH. WERE YOU NOT THE ONE THAT DECEIVE BIAFRANS SAYING UNITED NATIONS AND AFRICAN UNION HAVE RECOGNISED BIAFRA AND INVITED YOU IN THEIR MEETING?

YOU WENT TO NIGERIAN COURT TO ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU BIAFRA AND YOUR CASE HAVE ADJOURNING EVERY TIME. ARE YOU NOT ASHAME OF YOURSELVES? HOW DO YOU THINK NIGRIA GOVERNMENT/COURT WILL GIVE YOU BIAFRA?

LET ME TELL YOU, YOU ARE NOT CALLED FOR THIS STRUGGLE. SO ALLOW THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO LEAD US.

STOP FOOLING AROUND.

you are obviously chicken brained.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Menace2Society:
You and your whole generations are stupid!Must u always mention Yorubas undecided

I Alwz mention dem because dey always masturbate abt igbos.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
carnegiefan:
@OP After a very long epistle based on absolutely nothing and supported by no single evidence, your last paragraph said this:

How many of those people who accuse Nnamdi (of all sorts of evils) can boldly say today that they have taken more risk for Biafra than Nnamdi Kanu?
I hope you saw what happened in Aba (how people surrounded Kanu and was ready to die for him); how many of Kanu's accusers today can claim such loyalty?
The people know their true leaders.
They also know saboteurs to the struggle.
You sound like the latter to me.
Truth can never be the nemesis to the children of the Most High who seek freedom from a satanic bondage. cool

people crowd around anyone that tells them what they want to hear, whether the person is lying to them is another story. That pastor in south Africa that rides members like monkeys also have members that are very ready to lay their lives for him...many maniacs have fans willing to die for them.
Re: Exposing The Real Nnamdi Kanu And Radio Biafra by damosthottest: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris:

you are obviously chicken brained.

Nnamdi Kanu is our leader, he has the Heavenly mandate and there is nothing you can do about it. Go and hug transformer if you like.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) / ‘civilian JTF’ Demands Monthly Salaries / Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.