Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bringitbay: Are They Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bringitbay: Are They Real? (3901 Views)

Dollartab.com, Please I Want Know If They Real? / Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bringitbay: Are They Real? by danejim(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2009
Do u guyz know this site bringitbay.com, heard they are in lag, if u buy stuffz online u pay them in GT to buy and ship it to ur doorsteps. Should i trust them with my funds?
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by Paentera(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2009
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by Horpemipor: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2009
Hi Daneji,

My advise would be to check Bringitbay's homepage @ http://www.bringitbay.com for testimonials of customers. Also visit the head office or call the customer service help line. The website also contains links about the owners and there's a current article about the company in an international magazine called Checkout. I am sure fraudlent people would not risk putting their names and pictures in the press but it is still necessary to try all the above options just to be sure.
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by achomgbah: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2010
Bringitbay is for real,
I shopped with them a couple of times and they are reliable,
I can vouch for them anytime,

1 Like

Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by osikhueme(f): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2010
They are reliable in the sense that you get your good delivered to you eventually!! But I have a few issue with them as I have shopped with them once:
1) Delivery time may be longer than that quoted
2) Their exchange rate may be a bit on the high side
3) Lackadaisical attitude in placing your order, thus when they eventually place it, some items may be out of stock
4) Shipping charges and all other charges are a bit on the high side!!

For now, there is very little competition out there so I guess that's the reason why all these issues exist.
The only benefit is that you can shop anywhere you want to in the UK and now US!!
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by achomgbah: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2010
yeah timing's not accurate,
but you know your stuff is coming,
and they are new, so they have a lot of upgrading to do
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by kaycast(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
bringitbay please step up

but all the same Nigerians are thinkers wow nice idea.
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by deeee: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2010
Bringitbay, hmm! I have done business 3 times. Its only the first one that was delivered on time. The second came 2 months after the planned delivery time, the 3rd is still on and its already 2 weeks late as i write this.
My advice to anybody is that u should only use them when u still have like 3 months to the time u need the stuff u are ordering so that u will not be mad with them as i am right now.
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by poseidon12: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2010
Hi Deeee,
How far with the stuff you ordered through Bringitbay.com; did they eventually send and how long did it take?

Also please anyone, is Bringitbay.com still operating?

The two phone numbers on their website for Lagos are not going through. And i did not get any response to my email to their customer service. Are they still in Lagos?

Does anyone know any other company offering similar service? Thanks all.
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by OrderBay(f): 4:39am On Sep 28, 2010
OrderBay also provides the same services,

Sourcing Services: we provide online shopping services to people who want to shop abroad from Nigeria.

Payment Services: we provide online and other payment services including but not limited to the following: payment of admission fees, exam fees, membership fees, subscriptions, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, PayPal account funding, merchant payments via PayPal, webhosting, domain name registration, etc.

Debit Card Services: we provide USD, prepaid, non-reloadable debit cards that can be used for online payments.

Check out our web site at www.orderbay.com and our Facebook page at the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OrderBay/161245850554004?ref=ts

Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by Buzman: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2010
Try www.kalahari.com.ng
Those guys are the bomb!!!
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by nwanioma(f): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
A true test of any business are those who can stand the test of time!!

Visit Circuit Atlantic today. www.circuitatlantic.com

Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by Paentera(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2012
Buzman: Try www.kalahari.com.ng
Those guys are the bomb!!!

...and they exist no more! Says a lot about how resilient they were.
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by Paentera(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by Paentera(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2016
nwanioma:
A true test of any business are those who can stand the test of time!!

Visit Circuit Atlantic today. www.circuitatlantic.com

They also no longer exist!
Re: Bringitbay: Are They Real? by nwanioma(f): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Paentera:

They also no longer exist!

You are so right! They came they saw but couldn't conquer!

(1) (Reply)

5 Banks Contribute N245.8bn To Cbn’s Real Sector Support Facility / How Budweiser Silently Launched Into The Nigerian Beer Market / Govs. Amaechi And Oshiomhole Condem FG's Economic Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.