Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews (13986 Views)

Shoptomydoor: My Bad Experience CAVEAT EMPTOR / Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Nduka193: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

I wont hide my identity and will tell everyone who this is upfront. I am Nduka Udeh, President/CEO of Shoptomydoor, and based on some comments l have seen here have decided to open up this forum to tell people who we are and what we stand for, but also to provide an avenue where those with questions and suggestions on what we can do to improve our service can reach me directly.

We run a great service that we have perfected since entering Nigeria in 2009 and l am confident to say we probably run the most efficient delivery service for Nigerian shoppers from USA and UK, delivering right to your door step anywhere in Nigeria. We also run services from China that we are rapidly improving to be at par with our delivery from US and UK, but in all, whether shopping and shipping from USA, UK or China, you will get the best experience from us. In all we provide the most cost effective method of delivering your shipment right to your door. I say the most cost effective because we have lowered our prices to the point where we know it is affordable to all.

Please understand that this is no means our customer service medium and all who have any questions or issues with the service they may be getting from us should reach out directly to our customer service team at +234 0700 800 8000 (9am to 6pm, Mondays to Friday). You can also chat online with us or email us at contact@shoptomydoor.com

A lot have inquired into how genuine we are. Some have wondered if when they ship with us whether they will actually receive their items. Some have had to spend hundreds to first of all come to our Lagos office to verify if we truly exist before deciding to patronize us. I truely understand the apprehension with Nigerians but will like to address this issue by asking all who want to know if we are real to visit the following links below.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/TheyTrustUs.html

One guarantee we make is straight forward. Anything shipped through us is guaranteed to be delivered. If it is not, you will be fully refunded the full cost of your items as well as shipping cost. Learn more about this from the link below, and this is boldly stated on our websites home page as well.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/GuaranteedDelivery.html

One thing l have noticed is some very negative comments right here on nairaland that we have traced to fake accounts from people who do not exist. These we have seen as been from competitors whose business has been found to have crashed as they have not been able to compete with us. Please ignore any comment you see here on Nairaland where we have asked they person to provide details of their order, but they have refused to do this. These are truly jealous competitors parading as real customers in an effort to prevent Nigerians from benefiting from our excellent service.

To really learn about the quality of our service, l will like all to look at these actual testimonials from customers. Before you start to wonder if they are real or not, l am sure you have clicked on the first link we have provided that shows we have partnered in the past with Visa, MasterCard and over ten Nigerian banks. For sure these entities will not partner with us if their staffs have not tried and tested our service and found it to be genuine. Anyway, see real, unadultrated testemonials at

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/testimonials.php - Click on site testemonial.

I believe the information l have just provided is more than enough for all to make a decision. Like l said, please ignore the post from people whom we ask to provide their order details here and who never do. They are just competitors whose business have crashed due to the competition and better service we have provided.

Fell free to let me know your thoughts, suggestions and ways to improve our service right here. Shoptomydoor is a company that is there to make shopping abroad easy and very cost effective for Nigerians and we will listen positively to all your suggestions.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO - Shoptomydoor.com

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by PresidKing(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Go and post your page on this already existing thread, join them and make sure you are genuine.

https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china/79
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by PresidKing(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Also give your shipping cost and details,

Give us analysis, at least we have a clue as we already have existing agents. what makes yours different apart from the cost reduction
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by sluvy4tune(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by PresidKing(m): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks sluvy4tune, Mr shoptomydoor, give details, and make sure you re genuine, let have your success stories first and provide honest reason why we need to believe in you.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by AleAirHub(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2015
Nduka193:
Hi Nairalanders,

I wont hide my identity and will tell everyone who this is upfront. I am Nduka Udeh, President/CEO of Shoptomydoor, and based on some comments l have seen here have decided to open up this forum to tell people who we are and what we stand for, but also to provide an avenue where those with questions and suggestions on what we can do to improve our service can reach me directly.

We run a great service that we have perfected since entering Nigeria in 2009 and l am confident to say we probably run the most efficient delivery service for Nigerian shoppers from USA and UK, delivering right to your door step anywhere in Nigeria. We also run services from China that we are rapidly improving to be at par with our delivery from US and UK, but in all, whether shopping and shipping from USA, UK or China, you will get the best experience from us. In all we provide the most cost effective method of delivering your shipment right to your door. I say the most cost effective because we have lowered our prices to the point where we know it is affordable to all.

Please understand that this is no means our customer service medium and all who have any questions or issues with the service they may be getting from us should reach out directly to our customer service team at +234 0700 800 8000 (9am to 6pm, Mondays to Friday). You can also chat online with us or email us at contact@shoptomydoor.com

A lot have inquired into how genuine we are. Some have wondered if when they ship with us whether they will actually receive their items. Some have had to spend hundreds to first of all come to our Lagos office to verify if we truly exist before deciding to patronize us. I truely understand the apprehension with Nigerians but will like to address this issue by asking all who want to know if we are real to visit the following links below.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/TheyTrustUs.html

One guarantee we make is straight forward. Anything shipped through us is guaranteed to be delivered. If it is not, you will be fully refunded the full cost of your items as well as shipping cost. Learn more about this from the link below, and this is boldly stated on our websites home page as well.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/GuaranteedDelivery.html

One thing l have noticed is some very negative comments right here on nairaland that we have traced to fake accounts from people who do not exist. These we have seen as been from competitors whose business has been found to have crashed as they have not been able to compete with us. Please ignore any comment you see here on Nairaland where we have asked they person to provide details of their order, but they have refused to do this. These are truly jealous competitors parading as real customers in an effort to prevent Nigerians from benefiting from our excellent service.

To really learn about the quality of our service, l will like all to look at these actual testimonials from customers. Before you start to wonder if they are real or not, l am sure you have clicked on the first link we have provided that shows we have partnered in the past with Visa, MasterCard and over ten Nigerian banks. For sure these entities will not partner with us if their staffs have not tried and tested our service and found it to be genuine. Anyway, see real, unadultrated testemonials at

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/testimonials.php - Click on site testemonial.

I believe the information l have just provided is more than enough for all to make a decision. Like l said, please ignore the post from people whom we ask to provide their order details here and who never do. They are just competitors whose business have crashed due to the competition and better service we have provided.

Fell free to let me know your thoughts, suggestions and ways to improve our service right here. Shoptomydoor is a company that is there to make shopping abroad easy and very cost effective for Nigerians and we will listen positively to all your suggestions.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO - Shoptomydoor.com

Good morning Nduka Udeh,
I have use your services to purchase an items from Usa & it really rock well. But what make us to stop using your services was because of too much of professional charges on customer items.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Nduka193: 1:50am On Jul 28, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning Nduka Udeh,
I have use your services to purchase an items from Usa & it really rock well. But what make us to stop using your services was because of too much of professional charges on customer items.

Hi,

Dont worry about that. We sent an email out to all costomers sometime on 3rd of March, where all extra charges such as inventory etc were cancelled. So the only thing you will see now is shipping and duty at 10%, which are standard charges for all shipping. Since then we have also made significant service improvements on all fronts. trust me business in Nigeria is not easy, but we will continue to innovate to be the best.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Nduka Udeh
President/CEO
Shoptomydoor.com
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Nduka193: 1:58am On Jul 28, 2015
sluvy4tune:
I do exist Mr. Nduka of Shoptomydoor before you assume everyone who tell you the home truth does not exist or probably a competitor who is like afraid of your Super Power of shipping.

As at last time I logged into your portal, my item that I abandoned with you people due to charges only shoptomydoor understand how they arrive at, I logged in 2weeks ago and saw that the item declared shipping fee has skyrock from the initial 20k to about 400 usd for an item not more than 7k in Naija.

Wake up first and work to get ur acts right first before introducing charges that even scares you (that I know sir, even your charges shud scare you)

Madame or Mister (As we dont know who you are),

l will need to get an order number from you or a shipment number, Something l can use to confirm that you are a real customer on our platform. Posting bogus information like you have done does not provide us any information. Provide an order number or shipment number, or your unit number with information to truthfully verify you are a real customer, then we can look into your issue. Its that simple.

Take example of customers like Henry, who had an issue, provided his order details and the issues and answers to his questions were treated. Its that simple.

Till that is done, we will assume as l have earlier.

Best Regards.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Nduka193: 2:04am On Jul 28, 2015
PresidKing:
Thanks sluvy4tune, Mr shoptomydoor, give details, and make sure you re genuine, let have your success stories first and provide honest reason why we need to believe in you.

Hi,

I am confident you have read my posts above, and have seen my initial post on July 25th. I don't think any more is needed to know that we are number one in this service.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by seyisanya(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good evening Mr. Nduka Udeh. Glad you started this thread. Kindly check your personal facebook inbox for a very important message as regards the recently increased shipping cost on "already updated" items in warehouses without notifying customers.

Thanks as I expect your response as regard this.

Warehouse number- UNIT NG7950.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by bankot123: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2015
I have used shoptomydoor services twice and they are great. Their shipping cost is reasonable coupled with prompt delivery of goods.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello Bankote123,

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs. We appreciate your positive feedback on our services and look forward to doing more business with you.

bankot123:
I have used shoptomydoor services twice and they are great. Their shipping cost is reasonable coupled with prompt delivery of goods.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by seyisanya(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Shoptomydoor. Should I say you guys only respond to positive comments and don't bother If otherwise. Hmmmm...Okay!
seyisanya:
Good evening Mr. Nduka Udeh. Glad you started this thread. Kindly check your personal facebook inbox for a very important message as regards the recently increased shipping cost on "already updated" items in warehouses without notifying customers.

Thanks as I expect your response as regard this.

Warehouse number- UNIT NG7950.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by lordkay10(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Two of my items have been delivered to shoptomydoor since Friday and it's not showing in my warehouse till now, how long does it take to update the warehouse
Cc: Nduka193
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Nduka193: 3:39am On Aug 03, 2015
lordkay10:
Two of my items have been delivered to shoptomydoor since Friday and it's not showing in my warehouse till now, how long does it take to update the warehouse
Cc: Nduka193

Update takes 24 business hours. If received Friday, it will be loaded into your account by Monday, maximum.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by lordkay10(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Still no update, four items delivered so far yet no update for unit NG41825, it's my first time with you and it's not looking good I must say

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by MAWUTONN: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
shoptomydoor may not be perfect but as far as i am concerned its excellent! i came across shoptomydoor when i have had series of bad experiences. I have shipped twice with them and i dnt expect more.i live in osun state and within 10 days i received my goods. i am real(NG55285).i wish you guys continue the good work. shoptomydoor is the best,up and above the rest.
shoptomydoor:
shoptomydoor may not be perfect but as far as i am concerned its excellent! i came across shoptomydoor when i have had series of bad experiences. I have shipped twice with them and i dnt expect more.i live in osun state and within 10 days i received my goods. i am real(NG55285).i wish you guys continue the good work. shoptomydoor is the best,up and above the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hello Mawutonn.

We are so excited knowing that our genuine customers are also here to testify how much they enjoy shopping stress free using our shipping platform. We really appreciate your business and will continue to improve our services to serve you better.
Thank you for choosing shoptomydoor for your shopping and shgipping needs from USA, UK and China.

MAWUTONN:
shoptomydoor may not be perfect but as far as i am concerned its excellent! i came across shoptomydoor when i have had series of bad experiences. I have shipped twice with them and i dnt expect more.i live in osun state and within 10 days i received my goods. i am real(NG55285).i wish you guys continue the good work. shoptomydoor is the best,up and above the rest.shoptomydoor may not be perfect but as far as i am concerned its excellent! i came across shoptomydoor when i have had series of bad experiences. I have shipped twice with them and i dnt expect more.i live in osun state and within 10 days i received my goods. i am real(NG55285).i wish you guys continue the good work. shoptomydoor is the best,up and above the rest.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by krystal101(f): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by seyisanya(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good evening STMD, kindly help update my UK warehouse, a package from TMLEWIN UK was delivered earlier in the week but my warehouse is yet to be updated. My warehouse number is UNIT NG7950. Many thanks!

Azeez
NG 7950.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by seyisanya(m): 1:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Shoptomydoor, though very reliable in terms of delivery, is now extremely expensive. You can imagine buying 5 dress shirts from TMLEWIN for #7,000 each (after conversion) and paid shipment cost of #6,000 each. A pair of shoes I bought for $18 to be shipped at $32- It's really ridiculous. I'm searching for a replacement ASAP- I think I'm done with STMD!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hi Seyisanya,

We are glad we were able to satisfy your need to shop direct from T.M Lewin. Concerning your complaint here, kindly note that we do not have control over exchange rates which made you pay N6,000. Our rates are quite affordable compared to other major shipping companies who have their minimum charges from $50, yet you pay additional charges when they get to Nigeria. Shoptomydoor saves you up 75% of shipping cost, if you are to use other major shippers you won't get such discounts. Our consolidation allows you to ship more items and that equally reduces the cost of shipping just one directly from any online store. We appreciate your patronage. If you have any inquiries you can reach us directly on 0700 800 8000 (Nigeria) or call our head office in USA +1 888 315 9027.

seyisanya:
Shoptomydoor, though very reliable in terms of delivery, is now extremely expensive. You can imagine buying 5 dress shirts from TMLEWIN for #7,000 each (after conversion) and paid shipment cost of #6,000 each. A pair of shoes I bought for $18 to be shipped at $32- It's really ridiculous. I'm searching for a replacement ASAP- I think I'm done with STMD!
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by aka125: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
An apple laptop was received on my behalf by Shoptomydoor on 8/8/2016 . Since then they have been asking me for sevral documents like invoice which i provided, after then they requested for the contact of the seller which i provided. Eversince they have refused to reply my messages. It is so obvious that this so called company is a big scam. Shame on you
Shipment:#107338

1 Like

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Your claims of fraud is totally wrong, the only time we can hold a customer’s shipment is if we notice that there is some form of suspicious activity on the customer's purchase. We are a US based company licensed by the US Transportation and Security Administration (TSA) and are bound to abide by all US laws, one of those laws is to ensure we do not encourage fraud or do anything to support it by allowing the free flow of fraudulent purchases.
Items such as laptops are too small to be of interest to us as we have since 2009 delivered over 3 million items to over 200, 000 customers globally. We run partnerships with brands such as VISA, MASTERCARD, Paypal to deliver purchases to thousands of their customers. Therefore, it is not possible for us to steal from any customer and as such we are a genuine company and not fraudulent. In as much as we would like to satisfy our customers, we do not allow any form of fraudulent purchase and would hand over suspicious shipments to the right US agencies and other relevant authorities if the customer cannot provide legitimate documents to show that such suspicious purchases were made with genuine payments. Once you provide us your details, we will take care of the issue within 24 hours. We are always available to resolve any issue.

UPDATE : We have gone through your account and some of the irregularities such as multiple names is one we have seen so many times to be wary off.
Kindly note that we are acting in compliance with the US laws. We would also love to have your issue resolved as soon as possible, but it is our obligation to ensure that all shipments through us are obtained through genuine transactions, and this is one of the reasons we insisted on speaking with your seller, unfortunately our call was picked by an African, who from all indications was not the seller.

We contacted again the same person you claimed to be the seller using the provided phone number, however, she stated that it was a wrong number and denied having any transaction with you.

Thank you.

aka125:
An apple laptop was received on my behalf by Shoptomydoor on 8/8/2016 . Since then they have been asking me for sevral documents like invoice which i provided, after then they requested for the contact of the seller which i provided. Eversince they have refused to reply my messages. It is so obvious that this so called company is a big scam. Shame on you
Shipment:#107338
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by iamVirus(m): 12:56am On Aug 30, 2016
shoptomydoor:
I used your address to send my AdSense verification letter!
My deadline is almost reached! is there anyway you can check the postal office for me in the us?
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by aka125: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=shoptomydoor post=48895990]Your claims of fraud is totally wrong, the only time we can hold a customer’s shipment is if we notice that there is some form of suspicious activity on the customer's purchase. We are a US based company licensed by the US Transportation and Security Administration (TSA) and are bound to abide by all US laws, one of those laws is to ensure we do not encourage fraud or do anything to support it by allowing the free flow of fraudulent purchases.
Items such as laptops are too small to be of interest to us as we have since 2009 delivered over 3 million items to over 200, 000 customers globally. We run partnerships with brands such as VISA, MASTERCARD, Paypal to deliver purchases to thousands of their customers. Therefore, it is not possible for us to steal from any customer and as such we are a genuine company and not fraudulent. In as much as we would like to satisfy our customers, we do not allow any form of fraudulent purchase and would hand over suspicious shipments to the right US agencies and other relevant authorities if the customer cannot provide legitimate documents to show that such suspicious purchases were made with genuine payments. Once you provide us your details, we will take care of the issue within 24 hours. We are always available to resolve any issue.

Thank you.

[/quote

What do you mean by suspicious? The laptop didn't come in with an invoice which i provided to you guys upon request and it was acknowledged. I provided the seller's number you claimed you talked to an African, how do i ascertain that. I called your US customer service number to my surprise an African picked up, . Severally, i have requested to talk to the person in charge of the case, i was told the person doesn't speak on the phone only sends emails. Please I need you to come out clear and tell me what is it that is happening. Everything has been provided. I have provided everything has requested. Please address case
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Denn(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Shoptomydoor despite having received over 500 usd from me in shipping costs in the last month has been dubious with my multiple shipments.

They secretly withheld a shipment and have refused to send it.

Details upcoming as it is being dragged at the moment.

I would be reporting them to the US regulatory authorities if the issue is not resolved.

I have carefully stored pictorial evidences and tracking details

1 Like

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hi Denn,

We are glad you brought this to our knowledge and would love to resolve your shipping needs from USA to Nigeria. However, we have looked through our system and do not seem to have a customer by the name you have here. Kindly note that if you are a customer you should provide us with a means of identifying you, using a unit number in your warehouse.
Also note that Shoptomydoor acts in compliance with US Customs law regulating export of goods. Therefore, in the process of shipping from USA to Nigeria we ensure that purchases are made by owners of any card (VISA, MasterCard or any other) or permitted by the owner of the card to avoid fraudulent transactions which is heavily penalized if found by the US. That is the only reason we may hold on to goods that would be returned the US Customs if found to be be purchased fraudulently, otherwise we ship and deliver to your door.
However, we look forward to hearing from you, so feel free to call or send us an email.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission / How To Start A Frozen Chicken Business In Nigeria / Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.