Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com (67693 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by TXRunner(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Daura dullardinio has to daft on a couple of levels to actually think this appoint changes anything as far as his gross ineptitude and instrinsic ethnic bias is concerned.....
Can you translate what u just wrote? Cos I think you're the dullard here. No offeinse cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by Pebcak: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
millionaireman:

Igbo not letting Nigeria breathe until the right thing is done: right thing is restructure Nigeria politically in a democracy or let Biafra be.

In no federal country in the world was its federating units (states) created by soldiers - as was done in Nigeria.

Sure bro thats understandable I am not in support of marginalization so it's a joint fight
Nothing do una as long as we are all on course for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by oluamid(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ah.... finally!

Now watch the ultimatums die a natural death.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by millhouse: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by bashsani(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Brown1759:
OK...Tribalistic Nairalanders should keep shut now
we call them wailing wailers grin
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by Collins87: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Let him resume work now.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by Okwudiri87: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
this man cant be a stounch catholic with two wives pls. But his cv is superb. Igbos are very intelligent.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
staunch Catholic with two wives. Please tell me another thing not this

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by PassingShot(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
ajoskele:
12 things you SHOULD know about the new NNPC GMD - Barcanista

1. He was raised in the north. His father, a Justice, was transferred to the Katsina Appellate Court 51years ago. He met Buhari's father, who was a cattle rearer/owner, here;

2. He was in the army before he went back for his LLM and LLD at the Harvard Law School, USA. He met Buhari in the Nigerian Army and were both in the Congo;

3. He graduated from the School of Distance Learning, UNN, Kano Branch. He met Babagana Kingibe here;

4. He once worked at the Yola branch of Texaco before he got deployed to the Sokoto branch as the Head, Legal Department;

Read more at www.wailingwailers.com/12-things-NNPC-Kachikwu-GMD-Barcanista-still-wailing.html.
LWTMB here oooo.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by Foodconsumer(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
jaybee3:

Fvck the 5% hullabuloo. This is a man with impeccable CV so fingers crossed his Intellectual ability will transcend into stellar performance at the helm of the Nation's engine room
hmmm. This bros sabi speak oyinbo gidi gan..
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by kodlins(f): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well, let's keep waiting to see the balance

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by BarrElChapo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
How Hint magazine and staunch catholic take relate ?? Sips cold beer grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by NeilOssai(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
All hail Anioma nation!!!
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by kel5000(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by DzTzl(f): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Daura dullardinio has to daft on a couple of levels to actually think this appoint changes anything as far as his gross ineptitude and instrinsic ethnic bias is concerned.....
u ended up saying nothing

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by wiseoneking: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
SenseiX:
[/i]

http://theyesng.com/12-secrets-you-need-to-know-about-new-nnpc-gmd-ibe-kachikwu/
Such a well read man, while two wives? Well, i think he can handle the position. But he needs God grace. He certainly not intelligent that Ndi okereke onyiuke that broke any possible acaedemic record in the US universities or Ngozi okonji iwala that is rated among the 40 world greatest 100 personalities with Dangote alone the other nigerian in the 100
list. Both ladies had their challenges. Let him be cautious
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by bettercreature(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
STOP WASTING MONEY TO SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO PRIVATE UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA
YOUR CHILDREN MIGHT NEVER GET TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL IF THEY DONT SCHOOL ABROAD
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by winniz: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
coolitempa:
Anioma is not ibo........according to their oba,......https://www.nairaland.com/2500244/what-buhari-should-tompolo-asari#36582103....iboes remain marginalised and so shall it be...... cheesy........do ur worst.. cheesy

One of the monarch that have carried himself with admirable gait and candor in Naija delta, nay Nigeria and world is his
HRM Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi Dein of Agbor Kingdom, an IGBO town in Delta North
https://www.nairaland.com/2500244/what-buhari-should-tompolo-asari#36582103

This Shameless Yoloba ijjiot so how is he not Igbo undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by kraftykc(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
SaiBuharii:
He is a staunch Catholic? With all the herbalist wey dey I'm back? And our igbo brothers, shey we can hear word now.

Niggah ain't from the East. So.... Nope, we ain't gonna hear nothing
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
I remember this man!
He used to have a column in Hints magazine titled "Fatherhood with Ibe"
He had a feisty daughter called Nkem and a son (cant remember the name).
I was about 10 and would sneak the magazine after my big sis and mom would have read it. grin
All those claiming that Buhari has been appointing from the North only...eat ur hearts out.
Up Delta!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
For once someone has borrowed the Dullard from Daura some brains. I thought he would be stupid enough to appoint someone from non-oil producing state.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by kraftykc(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Okwudiri87:
this man cant be a stounch catholic with two wives pls. But his cv is superb. Igbos are very intelligent.

He isn't Igbo.
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by saladin24(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
IGBO KWENU! YAAAAAAAAAA,!
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by winniz: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
kraftykc:

Niggah ain't from the East. So.... Nope, we ain't gonna hear nothing

He doesn't have to be SE igbo, He's still Igbo from SS, so what's your point undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by kraftykc(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
winniz:

He doesn't have to be SE igbo, He's still Igbo from SS, so what's your point undecided

Niggah ain't Igbo either brah. They (his people) categorically state they are not Igbo.

Also my point is that sentiments aside when Igbos ask for inclusion in government they are kinda backed by the Constitution which advises on inclusive government to all indigenous nations. The Constitution also recognizes States as well as geopolitical zones... So....
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by coolitempa(f): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Whatever rocks your boat biatch!

I bet the mere thought of 'iboes' being marginalized get your stinking loose worn out twa't all wet! wink

I will be reporting this post......disgusting animal..... cheesy.....the king has said his people are Benin...who are you to argue
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by winniz: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
kraftykc:

Niggah ain't Igbo either brah. They (his people) categorically state they are not Igbo.

Also my point is that sentiments aside when Igbos ask for inclusion in government they are kinda backed by the Constitution which advises on inclusive government to all indigenous nations. The Constitution also recognizes States as well as geopolitical zones... So....

There are so many delta Igbos on nairaland who are proudly Igbos and have never denied their Igboness. just cos very few of them especially from Ika also deny been Igbo doesn't mean they all deny been Igbo. Don't fall for those Yoloba agent of division all over nairaland, you guys ought to be smarter than that!
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by lonelydora: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
ajoskele:
12 things you SHOULD know about the new NNPC GMD - Barcanista

1. He was raised in the north. His father, a Justice, was transferred to the Katsina Appellate Court 51years ago. He met Buhari's father, who was a cattle rearer/owner, here;

2. He was in the army before he went back for his LLM and LLD at the Harvard Law School, USA. He met Buhari in the Nigerian Army and were both in the Congo;

3. He graduated from the School of Distance Learning, UNN, Kano Branch. He met Babagana Kingibe here;

4. He once worked at the Yola branch of Texaco before he got deployed to the Sokoto branch as the Head, Legal Department;

Read more at www.wailingwailers.com/12-things-NNPC-Kachikwu-GMD-Barcanista-still-wailing.html.

Nairaland, land of funny Nigerians. Barman, give him one bottle for my head.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by MakeMoves: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
kaycid77:

IOCs appointed this man not PMB.... They gave him his name on May 30th just a day after his inauguration.....Anyway, "America will know" is now hooking up with "My Friends from the WEST" ( Not South West undecided)

Point of correction, IOC's nominated him. The president has powers to choose otherwise. Whether west or east, may what's right be done for all and sundry.

Ogun be praised!!!
Re: Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com by okpurukata(f): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
I was addicted to his column Fatherhood with Ibe' those days. Wonder how big Nkem and Emeka are now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / Folashade Tinubu’s Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.