Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (55255 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by realjoker(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
This was posted on the official twitter handle of NNPC. More photos: GMD @NNPCgroup @DrMKBaru with the HMSPR @IbeKachikwu at the Nigerian Economic Summit Group, earlier today #NES23

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by madridguy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by niceprof: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Unholy romance

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by realjoker(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by shukuokukobambi: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Abeg they should settle for the sake of the oil industry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Abeg they should settle for the same of the oil industry
shut up jor

67 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by stonemasonn: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ok ooo
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by omenka(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Cacawa2:
shut up jor
The problem with some of una be say when una wan play una no dey go look for una mates play with.

If him begin use your head play rugby now you go begin cry say people hate you.

Why couldn't you simply make your own comment and crawl the fvck along?

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by shukuokukobambi: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
The problem with some of una be say when una wan play una no dey go look for una mates play with.

Abeg leave the pig. Not all dogs are worth kicking despite their barks. Another day, another time cheesy

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
All these don't mean nothing to me. They are just for the purposes of optics.

As long as the underlying issues behind that letter remain unresolved, it would only be a matter of time before shiit blows in their faces yet again.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Abeg leave the pig. Not all dogs are worth kicking despite their barks. Another day, another time cheesy
see this mumu

12 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by deji17: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
That 3rd picture thou...
Kachikwu to Baru:
Kile je ku (Wetin una chop remain)?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by rottennaija(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Our thieves

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by MrIrohKenedy: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
Shatap there and get out

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by uboma(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
niceprof:
Unholy romance

You described it perfectly, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by kokoA(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Paddy paddy things.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by shukuokukobambi: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
All these don't mean nothing to me. They are just for the purposes of optics.

As long as the underlying issues behind that letter remain unresolved, it would only be a matter of time before shiit blows in their faces yet again.

Of course its all optics. Even Tillerson called Trump a slowpoke yet they're still 'supporting' each other. Its the political way cheesy

Let them keep their ego and act cozy for the cameras pls. That's what foreign investors need to see

10 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by omenka(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course its all optics. Even Tillerson called Trump a slowpoke yet they're still 'supporting' each other. Its the political way cheesy

Let them keep their ego and act cozy for the cameras pls. That's what foreign investors need to see
True.

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by maryjan8(f): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by deepwater(f): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Abeg they should settle for the sake of the oil industry

See this one. Begging for oil.
grin grin grin

After all your rants here, you will personally not see a drop of oyel cheesy

shukuokukobambi:

Common sense you no get. One will think being female confers some sort of decorum on people but the reverse is the case concerning you. cheesy

I don't need to see a drop of oyel but I'm spending the money. Now look for a muddy pool to end your pitiable existence angry

Now I know your mindset.
Sorry to burst your bubble son, being a female does not reduce my sense of being, I was born free, a free born I am and I grew up in that consciousness.
What decorum do you mean, wrapping me up in scarf head to toe, and refusing me to drive a car just because I do not have a peniis? You are a man, please explain, what exact contributions you made to be born a male? None! So why do you expect me to observe decorum as a woman and you wouldn't do same as a man?

Listen son, this is the internet not your village square, so expect to meet well exposed females that will whip you back into line whenever you go astray.

shukuokukobambi:

I don't need to see a drop of oyel but I'm spending the money. (

Ahhahahahah inferiority complex extraordinary at work.

You should have said you are earning the oil money, not spending the oil money. You can't spend what you don't see, you don't give what you don't have.

How do you feel now, son ??.??

Oil oil oil, they won't let us go.... It's all about the oil baby!
grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by HDee(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Job welldone grin

Congratulating each other on a successful looting plan.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by Egein(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
This Baru nor fine sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
In femi's voice.Truth don die o.Matter don quench.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by visijo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
NigeriaNs..
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by masada: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
all for the camera

doesn’t change d allegations
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by chillychill(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bad romance grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by ghanaman5050: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is crime not Politics
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by Naijacost22: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
If you do $26 Billion contract scam where you make $0.30 on every barrel of oil nothing go do you, No Operation Python dance or EFCC to probe the transaction as long as u are APC . Mean while Nigeria produces 2.2 million barrels a day so that is $660k (2.2M X $0.30) a day and approx $240M a year. OK Oh una still they ask if Buhari na saint?

6 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by mazizitonene(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evu undecided
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by ychris: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
b
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Short pple can be greedy.
Dis pple chop money pass Gej government

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.