Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What's The Best Way To Get Good Naija Programmers Based In Naija... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Best Way To Get Good Naija Programmers Based In Naija... (960 Views)

A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. / Best Way To Separate HTML And PHP? / Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Get Good Naija Programmers Based In Naija... by chukkynze(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
These Indian dudes are killing the company I work for. I'm constantly telling them that there are better programmers from Nigeria than in India with better comms skills but I lack the "proof". So, if one wanted to hire a freelance programmer in Naija, where is the best place to start:

Project:
Laravel 4 & 5
Homestead (NOT *AMP)
Git
JS/jQuery
Bootstrap 3
Intermediate CLI ability
Bash
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Good Naija Programmers Based In Naija... by LordRahl001: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Just advertise for a java programmer and I tell u, a decent Java programmer will adapt to any platform and framework in no time!!!
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Good Naija Programmers Based In Naija... by malawi101(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
chukkynze:
These Indian dudes are killing the company I work for. I'm constantly telling them that there are better programmers from Nigeria than in India with better comms skills but I lack the "proof". So, if one wanted to hire a freelance programmer in Naija, where is the best place to start:

Project:
Laravel 4 & 5
Homestead (NOT *AMP)

Git
JS/jQuery
Bootstrap 3
Intermediate CLI ability
Bash

See your huge requirement!!
Well I do
Codeigniter(will migrate to laravel soon)
Codelobster
Jquery
Bootstrap
Java
C#
Etc.
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Good Naija Programmers Based In Naija... by chukkynze(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Haba, how the requirements huge now? Laravel 4 & 5 are pretty much the same and Git is pretty much standard. Bash & CLI are very minor addons as well.

What is common with regard to abilities right now?
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Good Naija Programmers Based In Naija... by cammyjr(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
contact Andela . http://andela.co
Re: What's The Best Way To Get Good Naija Programmers Based In Naija... by tobsbola: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2015
i av d exquisite skills for al uve mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

How To Complete Your Facebook Friends In Two Weeks.(migrate To Facebook Famous) / Learn SAP ABAP Programming In Lagos Nigeria. / Add Numbered Page Navigation Below Blog Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.