Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija (1183 Views)

What Are Sandbox Sites In Ebay Marketplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija by damlax: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
I just compared nairaland speed to my website and other top networks in naija and nairaland is the fastest of them all after that is my own website http://workers.com.ng
I will be giving you tips on how to speed up your servers as a developer
Below are the screenshot of the website I tested

Re: Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija by damlax: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
More shots

Re: Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija by damlax: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cc: seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , dominique
Re: Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija by orimion(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Of course nairaland is fast, it's just a static site with very little interaction built with a table layout **shudders** and lest i forget with html4
Re: Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija by damlax: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
orimion:
Of course nairaland is fast, it's just a static site with very little interaction built with a table layout **shudders** and lest i forget with html4
Lol
Re: Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija by bakhtiyor(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija by lordZOUGA(m): 1:55am On Jan 19, 2017
orimion:
That is not the primary reason for Nairaland's speed. You can make a slow website with HTML4 and table layout.
Re: Check Nairaland Speed With Other Sites In Naija by damlax: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2017
It is because it is using cloudflare cdn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Operators In Visual Basic? Introduction Programming - Tutoria 4 / Computer Programming Center / Ice Match Saga (the Coldest Match 3 Game!) Please Download & Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.