Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress (54314 Views)

Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" / #bbnaija: “i Don’t Really Need To Win The Money, I Am Already A Winner” – Bisola / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Kjking(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
And how is that any of my business.... if you like love it if you like hate it.... it won't pay my school fees
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by SirShymexx: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Dem dey irritate me gaaaaaaaaan!!!!

Imagine! I went on a date with one NAIJA DUDE and made the VERITABLE mistake of inviting him to my bedroom in Nigeria! Only because AC dey for that part of house o! grin

As soon as he got inside, he had REMOVED HIS "troziz" and showed me his BLOKOS! shocked
I jussssss EYE am from head to toe.

Verrrrrry CRUDE!!!!! angry

Hahahaha!

Mutombo the blacula!!! grin
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by KanwuliaJara: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
No massage? wink

NAIJA men no sabi MASSAGE! grin

Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by KanwuliaJara: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Eeewwww , where has that thing been ? I hope it's not where I'm thinking.

In the poohsie of course! cool
While I SQUEEZE my succulent BOOOBIES! wink
I dey sleep well gaaaaaaan!
No DORTY akamu to SCRAAAAAAATCH my azzzzze like one MAD woman toto wey nefa see wota to take wash nyansh for FORTY-DAYS and FORTY-NIGHTS after dry-fasting for h-insai the WILDERNESS OF SOUTH-SUDAN!!!! grin

Everywhere SMELLING!!!! angry
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by fuckluv(f): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Imagine! I went on a date with one NAIJA DUDE and made the VERITABLE mistake of inviting him to my bedroom in Nigeria! Only because AC dey for that part of house o! grin

As soon as he got inside, he had REMOVED HIS "troziz" and showed me his BLOKOS! shocked

cheesy cheesy
Na their way be that

Just go soft on them a little bit wink

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by kaboninc(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You just eye only?

You no do something?

Kanwu
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Durteee yorobah Love Machine-4ka!
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Whobedatte(m): 3:49am On Aug 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Finally! Women learn to tell THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing BUT THE TRUTH! grin
I don banish my husband go im room tey-tey!
Welcome to OPEN NARRIAGE 001!

Women LOVE romance, men LOVE sex!

Women only PRETEND to enjoy SEX to keep MEN!
Men only PRETEND love women because of SEX!

Women prefer ROMANCE.
Men prefer SEX!
No middle ground.

Period! kiss
Mama Ooo. Where have you being? Missed your controversial posts o undecided
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by sigiyaya(m): 5:11am On Aug 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Point of correction. I don't get phocked! I PHOCK right back! cool
Abi I be "latrine poohsie" for awon Bill Cosbys of Africa? undecided

I don't even remember the last time I phocked a man, but I SUPER-PHOCKED myself 2 hours ago! cool
It is soooooooo bad, I CAN'T stand a man in my bed!
When we finish "smoochie", I tell them to run along and GET IN THE DAMN BED MYSELF!

Most BLOKOSES ARE DAMN TOO SOFT THESE DAYS! Over-cooked NOODLES! Ta!!!! angry

Men irritate me to the WAZOO!
When you get tired of trading LUST for ROMANCE, and get rid of ALL OF DEM UNROMANTIC PHOCK-DOGS, your life will be more fulfilled!

I pity AFRICAN WOMEN!!!! cheesy
Yes! I DO MYSELF!
It is sweeter!
BITE ME! cool
What more can i say Nice pic.....
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by abuhphilip(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Y wud she expect to enjoy sex anymor, afta f×uckin enof diicks of diff sizes n calibre. If u most knw y: u are laxed already, u nid anaconda size to enjoy sex. Nonsense...
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by thegoodone2(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Finally! Women learn to tell THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing BUT THE TRUTH! grin
I don banish my husband go im room tey-tey!
Welcome to OPEN NARRIAGE 001!

Women LOVE romance, men LOVE sex!

Women only PRETEND to enjoy SEX to keep MEN!
Men only PRETEND love women because of SEX!

Women prefer ROMANCE.
Men prefer SEX!
No middle ground.

Period! kiss
you said d true.But men will not agree with u
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by thegoodone2(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:

lol, sugar mummy tins, possibly a homosexual
what of you, do u enjoying sex? l learn 90% of married woman dont like sex.
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Happiness87(f): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
thegoodone2:
what of you, do u enjoying sex? l learn 90% of married woman dont like sex.
that woman is seeking attention.
can't you see the irony in her speech.

She doesn't enjoy sex, but She pays guys to Bleep her from time to time. hahaha, you reason am na
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Happiness87(f): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2015
fuckluv:
cheesy cheesy
Na their way be that

baddoooo, lol
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Happiness87(f): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2015
darlenese:
Attention seeker angry if u think u can become a celebrity with this rubbish, I pity u, go and work hard u hear undecided
Maybe u should try going naked with ur legs wide open next time.

“I don’t really enjoy sex, I prefer romance. Meanwhile, I don’t have sex often because I don’t have a man presently. But that does not mean I won’t sort myself whenever the need arises. I can always arrange that” she told Potpourri

lol, sugar mummy tins, possibly a homosexual

big time attention seeker, she doesn't like sex, but She pays for it,
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by jwils(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Kuraino:
This gal did not have atom of shame at all imagine arranging for a man to have sex with u
its not necessary man, it might be her mast*urbating devices
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by holycup(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2015
Must every id**t that comes out or is upcoming be from nollywood?

Infact Nigerian journalists na una follow cause this nonsense o.confirm membership and the part she belong in film making b4 u come post something here.Entertaiment is a discipline,not for touts and some refrafs.
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Alezy(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2015
fuckluv:
cheesy cheesy
Na their way be that

hnmm...dis woman, where av u been??
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Sunnypa11(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Endtime drama actress
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Henju1: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Must they always talk about sex n romance? Do they go tu church? Do they av morals? Sensless actress...As an artist dat I am, I dislike actresses a lot cos most of dem are whores
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by solidframe(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
You guys can call hers names, she just doin her thing. Maybe if you were in her shoes you'll understand why?
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by fuckluv(f): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Alezy:
hnmm...dis woman, where av u been??
cheesy I've been busy scrambling for a position in Buhari's cabinet.
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Alezy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
fuckluv:
cheesy I've been busy scrambling for a position in Buhari's cabinet.
Lolz. ..don't worry I will fix u somewhere in Wike's cabinet. forgot Buhari. just come to ph
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by fuckluv(f): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Alezy:
Lolz. ..don't worry I will fix u somewhere in Wike's cabinet. forgot Buhari. just come to ph
I don't want just anywhere, but Permanent Secretary will do cool
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Alezy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
fuckluv:
I don't want just anywhere, but Permanent Secretary will do cool
arab. ...parm sec ke, re u an ogboni gurl?? That sit zz reserved for dem alone so re u qualified? ?
Re: ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress by Controlled(f): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ashawoooooooo.......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...granmama toto no dey waste Kai........ grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.