Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman (37225 Views)

Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman / Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss / Professor Umaru Garba Danbatta Appointed Chief Executive Of NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman by CyberWolf: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2015
abdulkayus:

Guy, if you have the means, better u go to abroad evem if it is South Africa. Although the fees can be scaring sha. I too although intend to do mine abroad bt couldn't get the means, that is what delayed me in starting my Masters on time. All what we have here is theory and more theory, it is annoying sincerely speaking. But u can still get it by attending some organisation that give thorough practical experience bt it is expensive also and u can only get them in places like Lagos and Abuja.
May God see us through with this our Nigeria system of education.
Yea you are right sha.. I've already made up my mind just that when you mentioned that program in relation to prof Danbatta, I got curious and wanted to know how it is over there...Anyway all the best bro..
Re: Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman by Chuksgeo: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2015
this last two appointments of mr. president are simply not good enough, they are the new NNPC GMD Dr. Ibe Kachikwu and the new NCC boss Prof. Danbatta
Re: Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman by pharmow: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
dualsurvey:
Sentiment apart, He's qualified, no doubt about that. About the educated northerners, we've got some of the best brains among them. I could remember one, a prof, who's trained in the UK as a Cardiac Surgeon. He's one of the very few and best surgeons in that field. We need technocrats for every sector, enough of forcing a squre peg into a round hole. Another thing, give them free hand to implement what they've got.

Well said brother
Re: Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman by pharmow: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
adconline:

Keep ignoring facts. 10m northern kids arent going to school.. Mistake northerners make is that they delude themselves into thinking that occupying top positions in govt means educating their population

You still don't get the scope, northerners understand politics than us

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman by musa1980yahoo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
The right person have been appointed to to oversee the affairs of NCC and sooner or later Nigerians will begging to reap Tehran talents of a talented icon guru
Re: Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman by musa1980yahoo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
CR77:
government of the north, for the north, by the north.

This dullard called president buhari is tribalized.

You people are enemies of. Nigeria's progress. The president is selecting base on merit and effectiveness. The new NCC. BOSS is morethan qualified. Considering his contribution to the nation and accomplishments.
Thanks Mr. President for appointing a technocrat to lead the regulatory body.
Re: Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman by musa1980yahoo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chuksgeo:
this last two appointments of mr. president are simply not good enough, they are the new NNPC GMD Dr. Ibe Kachikwu and the new NCC boss Prof. Danbatta

What is it that is not enough?. Do you want him to appoint mumu, so no way. Prof. Dambatta is over qualified to hold that position. Soon, Nigerians will begin to laugh for this noble gesture by Mr. President as the Man will bring alot of positive change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.