Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author (1481 Views)

Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? / Photos From Renowned Novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Visit To Airtel Nigeria / The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
There is so much about EL James (a pseudonym) and her "Fifty Shades of Grey", but first the full Forbes list:
E.L. James ($95 million): In addition to record sales from her sultry Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy (bolstered by strong e-book sales), James earned an extra $5 million for the movie rights to the book, Forbes says.
[size=18pt]And she did not start to write until January 2009.[/size]

The film premiered at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival on February 11, 2015, and had a wide theatrical release on February 13, 2015, by Universal Pictures and instant box office success, breaking numerous box office records and earning over $569 million worldwide. It is currently the fifth-highest-grossing film of 2015.

Erika Mitchellm popularly known by her pen name E. L. James, is a British author.
She wrote the bestselling erotic romance novels trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed, along with the companion novel Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian, which was released into stores on June 18, 2015.

The combined novels have sold over 100 million copies worldwide, over 35 million copies in the United States and set the record in the United Kingdom as the fastest selling paperback of all time, with book rights having been sold in 37 countries, and set the record as the fastest-selling paperback of all time, surpassing the Harry Potter series of fellow British novelist, J.K. Rowling
In 2012, Time magazine named her one of "The World's 100 Most Influential People

Source: BisiBOOKS, http://www.bisidaniels.com/2013/10/unbelievable-unlikely-author-is-worlds.html

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by kilokeys(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good news for me..

Life can start at anytime.. Imagine she didnt start writing until 2009

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by ammyluv2002(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
kilokeys:
Good news for me..

Life can start at anytime.. Imagine she didnt start writing until 2009
Hahahahaha
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by kilokeys(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahaha

And now worth 12 billion naira.. Thats beautiful
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by Kezifils(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Just downloaded d ebook of fifty shades darker and fifty shades freed
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kezifils:
Just downloaded d ebook of fifty shades darker and fifty shades freed
please can you post a link where i can download it also. the three books please.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by Kezifils(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2015
sexybaby22:
please can you post a link where i can download it also. the three books please.

Ur email so I can forward it to u
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Kezifils:

Ur email so I can forward it to u

ritakemi31@yahoo.com
thanks. i want the 3 books please
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by Orikinla(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
[size=18pt]I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.
◄ Ecclesiastes 9:11 ►[/size]

Don't miss the important lesson from her success story.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Unlikely Female Novelist Is World’s Richest Author by JJKolo: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!!! Doctors Removed 360 Gallstones From A Woman. / Iyanya Flaunts His Amazing Body In New Pictures / Here’s Why I Dumped Kennis Music- 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.