Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. (4193 Views)

Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Top 10 Richest Actor In Nigeria No 1 Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by emmyluizzz: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Top Hollywood actor Samuel L. Jackson is undoubtedly an actor of a diverse course. He’s rarely in the news, but his work integrity and desire for acting have acquired him wealth and fame and present a world record. The Guinness Book of World Records just recently named S.L. Jackson as the highest earning actor at this moment with a gigantic $7.42 billion career earning. The workaholic actor is considered to work on an average of 3 to 4 movies each year, and has showed up in over 100 movies. Discussing his work ethics, Jackson in an interview with CBS stated:

“I grew up in a working class family.When I was a kid, all the adults in my house got up and went to work every day. I assumed that’s what grown people do. That’s what I do. I just happen to have a very interesting job that’s kind of cool.” The actor is cast for 3 films set to come out next year, namely: The Avengers remake, The Samaritan and Django Unchained. Whaooooo what an achievement !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by Alertz3(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Waoh.
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by iamfrankenstein(m): 1:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Django unchanged part2 I suppose.....op get ur fact rit
deriz no such tin as avengers remake
Wok on ur research

2 Likes

Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 28, 2016
eeeehn dis man??
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by matrix199(m): 6:49am On Feb 28, 2016
I love this man! He's undoubtedly the best in hollywood. There's no role he can't interpret. No cast he can't play.
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by henryagori(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Op get sense dats not wat he worth.... Dats d grossing of all d movies he has acted
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by Mujinho4b(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Na lie... wink
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by cruzita(f): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2016
kiss and to think he is a black makes it more sweet
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by lwils1: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2016
a milestone
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by brunofarad(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by emmyluizzz: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2016
henryagori:
Op get sense dats not wat he worth.... Dats d grossing of all d movies he has acted
ARE U BLIND CAN'T U READ AND UNDERSTAND...JEZZZZ
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by benuejosh: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
emmyluizzz:
Top Hollywood actor Samuel L. Jackson is
undoubtedly an actor of a diverse course. He’s
rarely in the news, but his work integrity and
desire for acting have acquired him wealth and
fame and present a world record.
The Guinness Book of World Records just
recently named S.L. Jackson as the highest
earning actor at this moment with a gigantic
$7.42 billion career earning. The workaholic
actor is considered to work on an average of 3
to 4 movies each year, and has showed up in
over 100 movies.
Discussing his work ethics, Jackson in an
interview with CBS stated:

“I grew up in a working class family.When I
was a kid, all the adults in my house got up
and went to work every day. I assumed
that’s what grown people do. That’s what I
do. I just happen to have a very interesting
job that’s kind of cool.”
The actor is cast for 3 films set to come out next
year, namely: The Avengers remake, The
Samaritan and Django Unchained.
Whaooooo what an achievement !!!
how? @ bolded part.
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by STILESGANG: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Majority of bloggers in Nigeria are fucking rrretards op inclusive.

1 Like

Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by HCF(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op...'The Samaritan' featuring Samuel Jackson is a 2012 Movie. Which one dem wan release again

1 Like

Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by Tekajoi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm... he has come a long way from the 1 scene robber in "Coming to America". Hardwork truly pays.
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by stefanweeks: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
I think this is an old news

Kindly update urself
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by emmyluizzz: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
stefanweeks:
I think this is an old news
Kindly update urself
no I tink u are old....
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by Optofrank: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
...Rules of Engagement and Negotiator comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by stefanweeks: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
emmyluizzz:

no I tink u are old....

But I no senior ur mama toto
cry
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by emmyluizzz: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
stefanweeks:

But I no senior ur mama toto cry
is dat all u got??....coward
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by emmyluizzz: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
stefanweeks:

But I no senior ur mama toto cry
is dat all u got....coward
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by hakinze00(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
I disagree,quite alright samuel L.jackson is quite successful but can't be d richest,so where will u put the Leonardo Di Carpio,Johnny Depp,Will Smith,Harrison Ford,Christian bale and so on....dis is just d record 4 mouth jare
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by stefanweeks: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
emmyluizzz:

is dat all u got....coward

No because today is sunday I will stop here

But next time

angry
Re: The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. by newpisces: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
No way he has earned over 7 billion dollars. That's probably the gross earnings of thr movies he has participated in up to the moment that article was written. The article itself is old.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Takes A Photo With Neymar Junior / Rachel Okonkwo Shares Bizarre Pic Of Man's joystick On Nollywood Set. / Models Turned Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.