Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Solo S400 Not Booting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solo S400 Not Booting (1921 Views)

My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting / My Swipe Elite Plus Mobile Is Not Booting / Download Solo S400 Stock Rom Firmware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solo S400 Not Booting by Guguru102(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good evening,
I have this phone with me, Solo S400 which was unable to boot to the android environment, I was told that before I could install a new android OS, I will have to root it, my question is that how can I root it with a PC or in safe mode; which application should I use, and where can I get the custom/stock rom for the device. I think it comes with Android Version 4.2.2. Kernel Version 3.4.2.
The phone wouldn’t boot up to the android environment, it will just display the Solo logo(Device Name), and thereafter some few seconds later will mimic the appearance of booting to the android environment with the solo sound which will stop at an interval and will later display the solo it earlier display till eternity, haven’t tried different ways of restoring or resetting the device but all to no avail.
I haven’t used the phone up to 2months and it started having one problem to the other. I would be glad if someone could enlighten me on what to do. Thanks in advance.
Re: Solo S400 Not Booting by tomiwa20(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Can h
Re: Solo S400 Not Booting by 9jarom(m): 3:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Solo S400 Not Booting by deyemy: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Please I need solo s400 battery, where can I get it please

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Verizon Iphone For Free Service / How To Share Your Smile 4G Data Plan With Family And Friends + Smile 4G 7GB Prom / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Has Stopped Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.