Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings (28421 Views)

South-east Governors Deny Issuing Warning To FG Over Killings Of IPOB Members / Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Icecomrade: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Animals in the zoo
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by charlito94(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
People re wicked among all d presidents Nigeria has had who has equipped d military more

People will just wake up one morning n talk nonsense was shettima not a governor DAT could support internal security in his capacity why try to spoil d name of a govt because u were favoured

Gej bought war ships n other military equipment he invested much n security d people in charge of disbursing d fund n equipment should be held accountable. All d ex service Chiefs aides, committees on security n equipment control re to answer n not gej

Gej should never apologize for any actions in his decisions d former governor of borno his aides gejs committee on security are to answer for mismanagement of fund looting of funds ment for d proper funding of d security system

Days all I HV to say for now though I HV more credible facts to say but let's be fair n face d truth abt dis whole past administration let's build on a better future instead of deceiving oursefs Running aftershadows iof stolen wealth DAT will never cum back but only takes us 2 steps forward n 5 steps backwards

If gej should apologize den dey must first apologize for d massacre of Christians in d north from 2000 to present dis is a biased n sentimental statement trying to get back at gej

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by neocortex: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
veraponpo:
Jonathan, the worst president we ever had in Nigeria.He was definition of everything that was wrong in givernance- bad utterances , bad carriage, poor body language , poor team members, mismanagement , corruption, etc

I wanted to reply you but on going through your profile, I discovered your are just another
Zombie under the influence of APC brainwash.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by sweetgala(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bonapart:
These so called elders are the biggest fools on earth for coming up with such nonsense.... the same boko haram they all set up and provide shields for till this day.
Are the boko haram not their children? These people are psycho

Thunder fire those children cos they ain't elders to me
Bunch of evil doers

Your stupidity stinks, i'm nauseated by it

All the bullet points makes sense given the number 1 citizen of the country responsible for safety of life and property may be found complacent. The good citizens of Borno have lost more than you can imagine in your comfortable home south of the niger, stop spewing jargon it is bad for your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Ahmeduana(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
KOLZY:

http://thenationonlineng.net/borno-elders-demand-jonathans-apology-over-killings/
ACTUALLY I DIDN'T READ, BUT NA THUNDER GO FIRE ALL THOSE USELESS ELDER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Horlubunmmy: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thunder fire all the elders.

Useless sets of people

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by ifybroda: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
If you are in Nigeria and you need a runs girl to satisfy your sexual desire for low prize. Call our manager on. 08182439554 or u can also talk to her on whatsaap, and pls don't pay any money into any account until u see what u re paying, we promise to give best of our girls
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Happiness87(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chloekim:
I think their demand is reasonable in light of Gen. Badeh's confession
if you know how much money Gej has pumped into the army aside from statutory allocation from budget. you will cry.

Bh is political and religious.
Army Generals used it to amass wealth. Army is compromised, if you see the letter Obj wrote to Buhari, you will know.

pray buhari will take the challenge and face the sponsors.

i have enough evidence to prove that chibok girls kidnap was planned and Bornu elders and state governments were aware

4 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Ahmeduana(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
tola9ja:

YOU AND YOUR HERO WILL SOON LAND IN KIRIKIRI IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME
SHUT UP THAT YOUR ROTTEN MOUTH!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Lewisj(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dharniel:
for failing to end crisis, for the precious lives of those wasted during insurgencies, for uncountable fraudlent act during his tenure, e.t.c all in 6 good years, he sure deserves to tender an apologies even on his knees...
And how many have been wasted in this present government? They better think of ways to end the crises and rebuild their state, rather than demanding the impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Ahmeduana(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
sigiyaya:
Their stupidity is Factory fitted grin grin grin
MAY YOU LIVE LONG!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by tola9ja: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SHUT UP THAT YOUR ROTTEN MOUTH!

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by neocortex: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
ONIjibit1:
Jonathan Administration was a pool of hot,ugly,unbearable and corrupt shit.

if not for the coming of Baba Buhari, by now some of we Nigerian will be swimming in abject poverty and almost nearing the door of austerity, while our resource are been looted by some dickson,Thomson and Harrison. With Mama Piss sitting ontop of our legislators and judiciary while spitting out those her disgracing bad Hinglish to scare away foreign investors and encourage impunity.

Shame on The Shoeless Bros Jonah and his toilet cabinets

Fraudsters(ONIjibitis) have no business commenting on this kind of thread,
after all you are part of Nigeria's problem.

Please face your work crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by slap1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
They should apologise to the nation for nurturing Boko Haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by aenero(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Silly and foolish borno elders,like they were not the one that gave room for such

2 Likes

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Boss13: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happiness87:
if you know how much money Gej has pumped into the army aside from statutory allocation from budget. you will cry.

Bh is political and religious.
Army Generals used it to amass wealth. Army is compromised, if you see the letter Obj wrote to Buhari, you will know.

pray buhari will take the challenge and face the sponsors.

i have enough evidence to prove that chibok girls kidnap was planned and Bornu elders and state governments were aware

Then what went wrong? Why were the arms not given to the military? Why were innocent lives that could have been saved slaughtered? We need to understand what went wrong. We cannot continue our lives like this with little regards for humanity.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by ONIjibit1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
neocortex:

Fraudsters(ONIjibitis) have no business commenting on this kind of thread, after all you are part of Nigeria's problem.
Please face your work crime.
I find it difficult to pronounce your username.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Ahmeduana(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=36610628][/quote] IS THAT YOUR BROTHER?
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Happiness87(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Boss13:

Then what went wrong? Why were the arms not given to the military? Why were innocent lives that could have been saved slaughtered? We need to understand what went wrong. We cannot continue our lives like this with little regards for humanity.
am not good with conspiracies, but the Nigerian army are loyal to some powerful rich Nigerians. except buhari can use his influence well …… and face them squaring
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Gondonu: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
GEJ my Hero

grin Yeye dey smell

May thunder fire those useless 'elders
That is ehn! Mighty thunder.Bunch of moronic mofos.They allowed their baby monster to thrive beyond control but now chose to pass the buck.The core north will be well only when her leaders willfully decide to tackle this menace headlong otherwise the killing carnage will never stop.
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by tola9ja: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

IS THAT YOUR BROTHER?

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by atlwireles: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Almajiris never disappoint. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Bonuwa: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Now I knw borno elders r fools . I raise my case

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Bonapart(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
sweetgala:

Your stupidity stinks, i'm nauseated by it

All the bullet points makes sense given the number 1 citizen of the country responsible for safety of life and property may be found complacent. The good citizens of Borno have lost more than you can imagine in your comfortable home south of the niger, stop spewing jargon it is bad for your brain.
and you want to open your gutter you called mouth to tell me Jonathan didn't try his best...? Tell your evil elders to comply and the battle will be won till then pray to God not allah

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by vikyno(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
I wonder what is wrong with these gworro chewing almajaris/cattle rearers.

All they are after is their share of oil money in form of amnesty which they could not later contain. What a parasitic and backward people merged with the enlightened South.

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by sweetgala(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bonapart:
and you want to open your gutter you called mouth to tell me Jonathan didn't try his best...? Tell your evil elders to comply and the battle will be won till then pray to God not allah

GEJ did not try his best, he did what he knew best to do , seat tight in Abuja , under-estimating the severity of the problem while listening to sycophantic advisers who only have interests in embezzling government funds.

It is the reason he lost, after winning the same man by over 4 million votes just 4 years earlier, he lost by a margin of over 2.5 million votes. The lives of Nigerians is not monopoly, you don't get a "get out of jail free" card

1 Like

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by onome2013: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am very sure it wasn't the elders that said this, but maybe youth elders who doesn't know themselves.
Please let GEJ rest inspite of the fact that there is no trace of his six years rule in my state
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by ruffDiamond: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin chai factory fitted wailers don face our northern brodas o ..choice how long shall it take to please any wailer...
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by emmalexabl(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
ALL THOSE FOOOOLLLS SHOULD BE LINED UP AND SHOT IN THE MOUTH..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by Gakwe123(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
So there is elders in borno still??just wondering if there are still people alive there?
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by godoluwa(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
tola9ja:

YOU AND YOUR HERO WILL SOON LAND IN KIRIKIRI IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME
go & take ur medicine. ode
Re: Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings by tola9ja: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
[s]
godoluwa:
go & take ur medicine. ode
[/s]

YABA LEFT IS CALLING YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal / Fulani Elders Tackle Miyetti Allah Official Over Tinubu / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Emerges Anambra Accord Party Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.