Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

#revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post (10008 Views)

Nigeria Now Pumping 2.1m Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Says NNPC – The Cable / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by ojdollars(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
President Muhmmadu Buhari today appointed Mr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu today as the 17th Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC). Ibe is from Onicha Ugbo in Aniocha North Local Government of Delta. Though No Igbo from the South East Region has headed NNPC, Aniocha are Igbo speaking ethnic group in Delta State in the South South Geopolitical Zone.

Past GMD Of NNPC

1. Chief FRA Marinho (July 1977- April1980)

2. Chief Odiligi Lolomari (April 1980-August 1981)

3. Mr Lawrence Amu (October 1981-November 1985)

4. Mr Aret Adams (November 1985-April 1990)

5. Dr Thomas John (April 1990-June 1990)

6. Mr Edmund Daukoru (June 1992-October 1993)

7.Chief Chamberlin Oyibo (November 1993-August 1995)

8. Alh.Dalhatu Bayero (August 1995-May 1999)

9. Dr Gauis Obaseki (May 1999-November 2003)

10. Prof Funsho Kupolokun (November 2003-July 2007)

11. Engr Abubakar Yaradua (August 2007- January 2009)

12. Muhammad Sanusi Barkindo ( January 2009-April 2010)

13. Shehu Ladan (April 2010-May 2010)

14. Austin Oniwon (May 2010-July 2012

15. Andrew Yakubu (July 2012- August 2014)

16 Mr Joseph Dawha (August 2014-June 2015)

17. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu (August 2015- Date)

The FCT Post management and staff is wishing Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu a successful reign in office.

Source: The FCT Post - http://www.fctpost.com/2015/08/04/revealed-emmanuel-ibe-kachikwu-first-igbo-gmd-of-nnpc/

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
undecided
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by bpalace(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari using one stone to kill 3 birds.... He is pacifying igbos, niger deltans, and igbo delta......... igbo delta which will be the stronger"hold of pdp soonest....

3 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by qualified(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
get your facts right. he is from Niger Delta, not an Igbo man.
yes I'm proudly 5%
this government can do anything they like. we will weather the storm.

1 Like

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by kahal29: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Interesting
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by kokoA(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
qualified:

yes I'm proudly 5%

mumu

2 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by kahal29: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
qualified:

yes I'm proudly 5%

Easy nah........ Why lie like this? The man is pure Igbo

1 Like

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by ahaz: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
qualified:

yes I'm proudly 5%

why re you making such mistakes a man bearing ibe is undoubtedly igbo take it anywhere. He is from onicha ugbo an igbo speaking community of delta so what else do you want to know.

3 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by qualified(f): 1:56am On Aug 05, 2015
ahaz:
why re you making such mistakes a man bearing ibe is undoubtedly igbo take it anywhere. He is from onicha ugbo an igbo speaking community of delta so what else do you want to know.

Delta State is not an Igbo State. why are u confusing yourself?
ask a Delta man if he is Igbo, and hear his response. I have many Delta people as friends. get your facts right.
bearing IBE doesn't make him Igbo. they bear Igbo names a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by qualified(f): 1:59am On Aug 05, 2015
kahal29:

Easy nah........ Why lie like this? The man is pure Igbo

thanks for calling a stranger a liar even when u don't know what u are talking about.
deltans don't accept they are igbos, thus calling us 'nwa onye igbo'.

he is from Niger Delta, period
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by qualified(f): 2:03am On Aug 05, 2015
kokoA:
mumu

u try!
u have sense and that's all u can contribute? not your fault at all, because if u had reasonable and researchable contributions, u would have given it.

u can be excused.
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by maimalari: 2:22am On Aug 05, 2015
nzeogwu, ifeajuna that led the "igbo" coup of 1967 are from present day delta state. mind you also that abia and imo states are in d nigerdelta. doesn't make them less igbo unless there's an anambra undertone to ur statement.

4 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by fegflu: 2:27am On Aug 05, 2015
I see tinubu hand in this guy emerging honestly. You remember tinubu first work in Exxon Mobil in Chicago.- and this guy also work in Exxon Mobil. This is not coincidence. He just brought his colleague in by referring the guy to Buhari or cutting a deal with Buhari either way. Thinking since This guy is Igbo , this will smokescreen the public opinion about his hand in it. This is 100 percent bola tinubu handpick. Only time will reveal this my prophecy.

Mark it
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:40am On Aug 05, 2015
ahaz:

Is Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh Igbo?

4 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Francis5: 3:35am On Aug 05, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Do you know who was the past Ohaneze Ndigbo president? Where did he come from?

2 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by laudate: 3:43am On Aug 05, 2015
qualified:

yes I'm proudly 5%

Is Ibe or Kachikwu not an Igbo name? Why do you want to spread confusion, nwoke'm ? shocked

1 Like

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Francis5:

You haven't answered my question.
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Realisticman: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2015
Francis5:

Could you please give the answer to this your question. I am very much interested in it.
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Beremx(f): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2015
qualified:

yes I'm proudly 5%

@jumpandpass, I guess I wasn't wrong with my statement. Lol!
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Igbo ko delta Igbo ni...
Handle NNPC better Mr Kachikwu.
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Udmaster(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Don't mind these yorubas with their dividing lies, IT WILL FAILS.. THE GREAT IGBO FAMILY IS STRONGLY UNITED!!

1 Like

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2015
qualified:

yes I'm proudly 5%

is nigerdelta a tribe? Is abia and IMO not nigerdelta?

Your mumuness is sublime.

3 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Let's pretend he is not Igbo. Have you ever seen a yoruba or Hausa man that looks like Sunday Oliseh? Aturu Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by phyllosilicate(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2015
qualified:

ask a Delta man if he is Igbo, and hear his response. I have many Delta people as friends. get your facts right.
You are not far from the truth, even the title as "Igbo" not Igbo and describe him to be from the Igbo "speaking" part of Delta state not from the Igbo part of Delta state.
One thing about this appointment is that the core Igbos aren't happy, but finds it difficult to say it.
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by fulanimafia: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2015
phyllosilicate:

One thing about this appointment is that the core Igbos aren't happy, but finds it difficult to say it.

1 Like

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by BOBBYLET: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2015
qualified:

yes I'm proudly 5%

i guest if u know history;he is myIGBO BROTHER(o bu nwannem nwoke)from SS,PMB should also compensate my brothers from south east to get the equation balanced so that the former wil be representing those from SS while the latter represents those from SE.for oliseh(super eagle's coach)comment,don't mind the idiot denying his linenage bks of dough.BOBBY BIAFRA.
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by onenaira3: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2015
qualified:

You're a dimwit. Delta is not an Igbo state because there are several tribes, including igbo, in delta state. I'm Igbo from delta state. Jay jay okocha is Igbo from delta state, NOI is Igbo from delta state, Faze is Igbo from delta state, lynxx is Igbo from delta state, don jazzy is Igbo from delta state, okowa is Igbo from delta state, etc etc likewise Ibe is Igbo from delta. Say wtf you know or be quiet if you are clueless

6 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by BOBBYLET: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2015
phyllosilicate:
You are not far from the truth, even the title as "Igbo" not Igbo and describe him to be from the Igbo "speaking" part of Delta state not from the Igbo part of Delta state.
new2020:

Let's pretend he is not Igbo. Have you ever seen a yoruba or Hausa man that looks like Sunday Oliseh? Aturu Yoruba.
phyllosilicate:
MAy GOD punish u for saying the 'core igbo are not hapi'.u are idiot with pure full stop.ONYE ISI MGBAKA.my brothers from SE are 100% happi.slowpoke talking without sense.ewu.
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by phyllosilicate(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2015
BOBBYLET:
MAy GOD punish u for saying the 'core igbo are not hapi'.u are idiot with pure full stop.ONYE ISI MGBAKA.my brothers from SE are 100% happi.slowpoke talking without sense.ewu.
You can talk as you like, it doesn't change anything.
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by BOBBYLET: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
qualified:

yes I'm proudly 5%

look at dis yellobar man ndi ofe mmanu claiming to be igbo ur plan has failed.my reasonable Igbo brothers cannot make this kind of comment.even if u were an igbo man don't exhibit ur juvenility in this forum.pls think big.BOBBY BIAFRA
Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2015
phyllosilicate:
You can talk as you like, it doesn't change anything.

just as "core" igbos were happy when the yorubas tried to run down NOI

"Just like the "core"" igbos were happy when their fellow igbos were massacred in asaba

When an Igbo man kadunna Nzeogwu plots and execute a coup,it becomes an Igbo coup!!! You bunch of divide and rule sadists!!! you chose when to call them igbos and when not to call them igbos as it suits you.!!! Did any igboman tell you kachikwu is not a core Igbo man or if anything like a core Igbo or half Igbo even exists?

2 Likes

Re: #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post by SonOfEl(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2015
qualified:

o boy shut up! he is even more Igbo than you, that is if you are truly Igbo. who doesn't have friends from delta state? na only you? has he denied his igboness? why profiling him? have you even been to onitsha- ugbo before? monkey...over sabi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest / Fashola Should Stop Lying Against Jonathan & Give Nigerians Power - Reno Omokri / Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.