Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements (603 Views)

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Buhari Statements Are Demarketing Nigeria - PDP / 5 Theories That Could Explain Buhari’s Controversial Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements by unphilaz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
February 07, 2015 before election

It’s a disgrace that neighbours must take on Boko Haram –Buhari
Presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is appalled that neighbouring Chad and Cameroun are turning out to be more successful at the battle front against Boko Haram than Nigeria.

Nigeria’s poor performance,he says,is a disgrace.

“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity,” Buhari told Reuters.

Troops from neighbouring Chad, Niger and Cameroon, all much smaller and poorer than Nigeria, have been battling the terrorists who have seized territory in Borno State.

Niger Republic said yesterday its troops killed 109 Boko Haram fighters in an attempted attack on Bosso close to the border with Nigeria.

The attack was repelled.
http://thenationonlineng.net/disgrace-neighbours-must-take-boko-haram-buhari-2/

July 31, 2015

Nigeria seeks neighbours’ help to fight terrorists

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday rounded off his two-day visit to Cameroon, urging Nigeria’s neighbours to join the anti-Boko Haram war.

He said Nigeria and the neighbouring countries must stand together to defeat the terrorists.

The President spoke at a dinner held in his honour at the Unity Palace in Yaounde to close his working visit to Cameroon.

According to him, countries in the sub-region cannot afford to falter in their resolve to rid their domains of terrorism.

He said: “We recognise that none of us can succeed alone. In order to win this war, we need the collective efforts of each one of us, standing together as a formidable force for good, to defeat and end these acts of terror against our people.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-seeks-neighbours-help-to-fight-terrorists/
Re: Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements by ladyF(f): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm

Lemme read comments.
Re: Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements by jantofubu(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
MODIFIED
“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity,”
“We recognise that none of us can succeed alone. In order to win this war, we need the collective efforts of each one of us, standing together as a formidable force for good, to defeat and end these acts of terror against our people.”
may yu neva be able to interpret waht those statements mean until the 2nd coming of our lord jesus christ op walai u needs hard reset...........

1 Like

Re: Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements by kennynelcon(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
ProudWailer. grin

I could have joined the wailers team if I enriched my pocket during GEJ tenure.

I have no option than to wish all of them well.- Golden Rule.

1 Like

Re: Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
jantofubu:
op needs hard reset...........
seconded...
Re: Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements by psucc(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
But that's APCs modus operandi. Just like our JTF in the Niger Delta, they pursue oil thief and the illegally export the product themselves.
Re: Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements by unphilaz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
jantofubu:
MODIFIED may yu neva be able to interpret waht those statements mean until the 2nd coming of our lord jesus christ op walai u needs hard reset...........

lol lol lol can you interpret it in simple english since am so daft and wailing till Jesus comes... grin grin grin grin
Re: Proudwailer: Smilers Can You Please Explain Buhari's Statements by unphilaz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennynelcon:
ProudWailer. grin

I could have joined the wailers team if I enriched my pocket during GEJ tenure.

I have no option than to wish all of them well.- Golden Rule.

lol me far from it... smiley cheesy can you interpret for the proudwailer embarassed lol

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi And Wike / ‎Buhari Orders Federal Ministries, Agencies To Open Treasury Single Account / Corruption:money Now ‘live’in Houses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.