Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Do You Believe Aliens Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Aliens Exist? (2312 Views)

Aliens Were Involved In Our Creation. I Have Detailed Proof & Pictures. / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by TheDauraMallam: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Esdb3:

You know what pains me of you? It's the confidence and how much you have rooted your life into what you learnt in school. I used to be like you till I discovered better.

This world is a drama some top dogs are script writers they depend on the likes of you to ensure their tapes don't stop rolling. The world lived before education. The world's morals was great before education. God! You need to come out of the system, you need to stand on a hill outside of earth and see. Think man! Think!!!

I'm sick and tired of clicking and quoting on NL. Bbm? I could give you my pin. But if you, as little as comment something slightly profane when you quote this, you'll get it bad from me!

And please shut up about mixing science with conspircay theories.

Google' Nasa lies' 'phil schneider' 'greada treaty'. My prob? You won't google it. You feel you are an island of knowledge already. Pride and arrogance. Reminds me of a verse "in those days men will be lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God"

What a pained dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by dorox(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Esdb3:

You know what pains me of you? It's the confidence and how much you have rooted your life into what you learnt in school. I used to be like you till I discovered better.

This world is a drama some top dogs are script writers they depend on the likes of you to ensure their tapes don't stop rolling. The world lived before education. The world's morals was great before education. God! You need to come out of the system, you need to stand on a hill outside of earth and see. Think man! Think!!!

I'm sick and tired of clicking and quoting on NL. Bbm? I could give you my pin. But if you, as little as comment something slightly profane when you quote this, you'll get it bad from me!

And please shut up about mixing science with conspircay theories.

Google' Nasa lies' 'phil schneider' 'greada treaty'. My prob? You won't google it. You feel you are an island of knowledge already. Pride and arrogance. Reminds me of a verse "in those days men will be lovers of themselves rather than lovers of God"
You seriously need counselling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Fearcom(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Aliens, nah! Spirits, DEFINTELY! And actually, the inspiration that aliens exist actually came from Demons to make them less scary than they really are.
Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by vooks: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2015
mellin believes there are aliens in a planet Nibiru, and he has visited the planet cheesy
I want the aliens to help him unravel my IMEI

Re: Do You Believe Aliens Exist? by Esdb3: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

What a pained dullard.
Well you are from Daura and you think everybody is like Daura people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do People Become Atheists Because They Want To Sin Without Guilt? / Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) : 9 Healthy Habits That Science Later Proved / Shiloh 2016 Update – You Can Watch Shiloh 2016 From The Shiloh Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.