Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (39470 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by kannymoore(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2015
fuckerholic:

Ask me oohh ! Religion will continue blindfolding people..islam is terrible

Sir..

Go and look @ your pope in his full conoration regalia then come back and let's talk.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Toktee(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2015
dougivilla:
What is Sanusi always looking for in Aso Rock. Who is supposed to be visiting the other? And how many other royal fathers have visited PMB like twice within the last three months. Is there no work in the Kano dynasty again??

Ohhhhhh, I forgot they are both Islamic Scholars, BokoHaram Sympathizers, have a common enemy in GEJ and both have a penchant for making spurious allegations and looking for ''missing dollars''.
and in your cursed miserable life,you still beleived that there is no missing dollars?
An aboki selling goro on the street of zamfara is better than and yours,i swear!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by shehuiu(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
sarkin kano for life
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by misterh(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
ModiKen:

Yes I'm for real.

Pls answer d question since u are not comfortable with the traditional wear of the highly educated Emir.

What would u rather have him wear?
I'll proudly wear my buba and sokoto with my fila and feel fulfilled. Peeps can think what the Bleep they want to think. I'm proud of my culture. These folks criticising SLS would rather he wears a suit and tie. These same folks feel that the traditional wear is inferior to the English wear. I'm just tired of them.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by dougivilla(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2015
olawoyintolani:

mumu dy smile....u better go to clinic and get treatment, adequate one......
d time pastor oritserjafor dy visit oga jona like say na same mama born dem,u no talk,na nw u dy talk.

www.newsnigeria247..com
Wise one, where did you see Pastor Orisejafor's name in my post? So where then is the change?

Why not just shut up and look for other subtle ways to advertise your blog!

Yes! Another child with comprehension issues. I get it!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by sheymoni(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Jonathan, Alison & NOI will not like this meeting. They'll be like, sls will talk about the $20m
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Lekhandowski(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2015
fuckerholic:

Ask me oohh ! Religion will continue blindfolding people..islam is terrible

With Ur own exposure, how many certificate did U dt equivalent to the man's achievement..... It's time U change for Good cos d death is very near and Ur Christian fellow in d person of former President GEJ wat is achievement

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by carinmom(f): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Terrorists

She- male
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by MikeMoses(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2015
SLS the talk talk man! :-XSLS the talk talk man!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Yeecar(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Atlantian:
How can a human being that is thoroughly educated chose to cover his body with 15 yards of bedsheets in the name of tradition ?

what is education?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by dougivilla(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Toktee:
and in your cursed miserable life,you still beleived that there is no missing dollars?
An aboki selling goro on the street of zamfara is better than and yours,i swear!
Okay, I saw the money in Vanguard newspaper, Channels TV and Nairaland.

Instead of thinking how you and your bokoharam brothers in Zamfara and the North East will be liberated from daily bombings and deaths, you are preoccupied with looking for ''missing dollars'' I hope by the time you are through, there will still be people to share it with in your daily depopulated zone.

Insults is for kids like you, so I leave you to bring some more on.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Terrorists

Help yourself with this.

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by BY1434(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2015
boboLIL:
Na so? What's new?..... Always snapping unnecessary pictures,,, making unnecessary headlines..... Soon una go strt to de picmix una pictures.... Blind supporters....don't quote me pls

See

A

RETARD
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Benzzle: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2015
boboLIL:
Na so? What's new?..... Always snapping unnecessary pictures,,, making unnecessary headlines..... Soon una go strt to de picmix una pictures.... Blind supporters....don't quote me pls
you're pained
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2015
olawoyintolani:

how can a human being that is thoroughly educated choose to uncover herself and go naked ,all in the name of fashion....
bro,na sentiment go kill Una
shaking my head for you....

www.newsnigeria247..com
i dont understand...do you realise we are saying the same thing here? so why concluding by saying sentiment will kill me?

the first person wondered why an educated man chose to over himself up
and i fired bck asking why an educated woman choose to uncover herself too.

u only corroborated my poit...so why the attack?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by kenzo25(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Atlantian:
How can a human being that is thoroughly educated chose to cover his body with 15 yards of bedsheets in the name of tradition ?

I believe ur king in village wear suit and no culture in ur village, I guess is goat skin ur village head wear as cloth
Smh
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by aolumaxi(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Terrorists
see ur thinking? God help you
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by happney65: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2015
chocolateme:
Good news!!!. It is well with our President and the chief commander of the Nigerian armed forces.
It is either he is been RECEIVED or he is RECEIVING..

As if GEJ wasn't received and being received too..APC stawalts would make a fuse about everything...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by talk2xp: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Terrorists

You won't stop crying. Cry bit.ch cry.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2015
they can now smile back...a northerner is now the president... cheesy...a day of reckoning is fast approaching for the northern oligarchs and their followers.. cool
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by rabex(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2015
soe:
same reason others dress almost naked in the name of modern fashion
u have just made my day
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Atlantian:
crazy indeed bro....and the clothing comes with fanaticism and religious delusion..
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by BY1434(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2015
fuckerholic:

And that's the only thing he knows how to do since he went in there..olodo

See person wey get sense.....ode oshi
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by tivta(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Terrorists
Terrifying terrorists, lmao. You just reminded me of achmed the dead terrorist.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Atlantian: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
misterh:
Does he covering his body as his status and position deem necessary make him less educated?

Or does your perception of being educated involve wearing suit and tie?
What useless position ? Let's be frank, this position is not worth shit in today's Earth. These traditions are the remnant of the master-slave relationship/history that still churns out almajiri everyday. Of what use are these silly tradtion when Africans are still very timid if not for western education ? When a man abandons progressive education just to wear bedsheets and move around like an idiot then its the dead of education. Education is supposed to replace ignorant paraphenalia. When was the last time you see a thoroughly educated native America wearing those ancient horns their forefathers used to wear. There is time for every form of dressing. Does it mean if Sanusi wears suit and tie, he will not be able to lord over almajiri anymore. Ponder!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by tivta(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=johnny1980 post=36622270]

Seun

What is this goat still doing on nairaland?

Your mods are the ones aiding and abetting nepotism on this forum. this monicker should have been banned and never to be seen again.

Is he the only one here? Don't be myopic.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Atlantian: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
crazy indeed bro....and the clothing comes with fanaticism and religious delusion..
Simple truth. That is it, dressing dates back history. Cant he still wear something better and still be able to lord over almajiri ? Times and dressing change, people should learn to improve traditions. If my great grand father that was a king and dress with Lion skin, does it mean I must dress with Lion skin to be called King. I damn well can throw the tradition into the abyss of history dust bin. These traditions are just weapon of control of poor by the rich. How useful is these traditions. The world is moving too fast past these things. Totally useless.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Atlantian:

It is called tradition and culture , what would it benefit us to throw it away.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by misterh(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Atlantian:
What useless position ? Let's be frank, this position is not worth shit in today's Earth. These traditions are the remnant of the master-slave relationship/history that still churns out almajiri everyday. Of what use are these silly tradtion when Africans are still very timid if not for western education ? When a man abandons progressive education just to wear bedsheets and move around like an idiot then its the dead of education. Education is supposed to replace ignorant paraphenalia. When was the last time you see a thoroughly educated native America wearing those ancient horns their forefathers used to wear. There is time for every form of dressing. Does it mean if Sanusi wears suit and tie, he will not be able to lord over almajiri anymore. Ponder!
So you would rather we abandon our traditions because according to you, they don't mean shit? How in God's name don't they mean shit? Do you know the influence he wields within his domain? Once again, does SLS wearing the paraphernalia of his office make him less educated? Or he is supposed to dispose of the traditional wear because he is educated? Have you imagined if he feels at home with these wears? Or you just want him to wear what YOU are comfortable with? Your analogy to Native America doesn't cut it. SLS wore suits and tie when he was in the formal sector. I believe if an educated Native American becomes a king in his community, he'll wear what he is supposed to wear. Does education require one to discard all his culture? Education should make you see things from a superior perspective and change the evil ones. I don't think wearing what is associated with his office is an evil aspect of his culture. Or is it?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2015
eaglechild:
Two folks who have at one time found themselves in unmerited positions.

Islamic scholar as CBN boss and certificateless president.

ElRufai is much better of as an Emir though.
That seems to be his calling.

Where has your certificate ever gotten you in your miserable life. SLS also has a degree in economics by the way
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by olawoyintolani: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2015
soe:
i dont understand...do you realise we are saying the same thing here? so why concluding by saying sentiment will kill me?

the first person wondered why an educated man chose to over himself up
and i fired bck asking why an educated woman choose to uncover herself too.

u only corroborated my poit...so why the attack?

bro,not u na guy wey comment first...no offense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.