Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,032 members, 7,832,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (44901 Views)

Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) / Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) / 55-Year-Old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by GentleToks(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
neocortex:

If the bolded is true,
who are they robbing ?
their fellow armed robbers ?

Every tribe has notorious criminals and it is injustice
to generalize based on that.

Go to police force headquarter in Abuja so as to see the truth. I served in Ministry of police affair but posted police force headquarter during my NYSC days.

I wasn't told bruv, i saw everything in person.
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by GentleToks(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
neocortex:

If the bolded is true,
who are they robbing ?
their fellow armed robbers ?

Every tribe has notorious criminals and it is injustice
to generalize based on that.

Go to police force headquarter in Abuja so as to see the truth. I served in Ministry of police affair but posted to police force headquarter during my NYSC days.

I wasn't told bruv, i saw everything in person
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by delta234: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Same too.
Ethnic bigots
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by delta234: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
omoelesa:
If they eventualy gets their country, may be illicit drug may be one of the commidity that will eventualy give them, the necssary foreign exchange earning.
Ofe mmanu alert!
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Adeyeancah(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
They won't learn
NO BE YOU THEM TALK SAY NO DEY SLEEP FOR NIGHT?
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by IamUdo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
D guy wor-wor Sha.....n dem neva beat am black n blue.... grin
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by daresimon(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pishure of the excreta or ...........
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Islie: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
spanishkid:
not Nigerians point of correction. The criminal class of Nigeria are. The biafrans.

But their passport will always read Nigerians

So, they are still Nigerians
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Smartjeezy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
They are not hardworking na poverty make dem get dat little business sense dem no smart and wise...I know some of them around this place and they are very bad & dangerous.All they know is business and you will hardly see them at construcion or a welding company but they are everywhere you go in criminals ventures!
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by seangy4konji: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ypu suppose know now...

lol cheesy grin wink...everybpdy like money but they go go any length for d bar..

Get rich or rott in malaysia or vietnam prison while trying...

You suppose know who dem be...

God go bless pur hustle.
frprof:

Who be the the?
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by stevnwigw: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
lol
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by brownsug(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abi now,he can't even bleach properly

INTROVERT:
They won't learn
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmm 30,000 euros
tongue
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Smh
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by mikron(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Islie:
Why do some Nigerians keeps battery our battered image as related to drug issues
battering u mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos / Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.