Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) (44891 Views)

Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) / Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) / 55-Year-Old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by dre11(m): 3:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have apprehended a 29-year-old fashion designer, Okechukwu Kingsley Ajaero over unlawful importation and possession of forty-four (44) wraps of substances that tested positive for cocaine weighing 850grammes.

Ajaero was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos during the inward screening of passengers on a Qatar Airline flight.

NDLEA Airport commander Hamza Umar said he was coming from Sao Paulo with cocaine.

The suspect, who hails from Abia State, Umar said, excreted 44 wraps of substances that tested positive for cocaine weighing 85 grammes.

The suspect in a statement released by NDLEA blamed his arrest on operational mistake on the part of his business partner.

He said: “I am a fashion designer by profession. I went to Brazil two years ago in search of better working conditions. This is my first time of trafficking in drugs and I got involved through friends.

“I was expecting 30,000 Euros as my profit. My business partner was to collect the drug from me while on transit in Qatar but he failed to show-up. I was compelled to come to Nigeria with the drugs but I excreted 30 on board the aircraft.”

NDLEA Chairman/Chief Executive, Ahmadu Giade said that the Agency will continue to pay attention to passengers coming from Brazil, saying “Brazil is a source country for cocaine and we shall continue to beam our searchlight on this route. Those who seek to enrich themselves through drug trafficking shall be arrested and prosecuted”.

Giade called on members of the public to assist the Agency in reporting suspected cases of drug trafficking, production and abuse for necessary action.

The NDLEA boss added that it is risky to shield drug traffickers because their activities undermine public safety.

http://thenationonlineng.net/fashion-designer-excretes-44-wraps-of-cocaine/

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by INTROVERT(f): 3:14am On Aug 05, 2015
They won't learn

47 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by sirvic01(m): 3:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by azzima(m): 3:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Just name checking. I was right !!!

144 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by anyimgbo(m): 3:41am On Aug 05, 2015
OK.see as him resemble shakau,...please FG can't we replace shakau with this guy?they are all the same...though am a bit disappointed cus it's not the state am expecting in east he is from.....you know naaa...

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by chymystique(f): 4:02am On Aug 05, 2015

Get Rich Or Die Trying mentality would lead some people to early grave.
I really dont know why these kinda of people give igbos bad reputation.... NDLEA should deal with him without mercy....

19 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:53am On Aug 05, 2015
azzima:
Just name checking. I was right !!!
Same too.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by omoelesa(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2015
If they eventualy gets their country, may be illicit drug may be one of the commodity that will eventualy give them, the necssary foreign exchange earning.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Islie: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Why do some Nigerians keeps battery our battered image as related to drug issues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
I wish he's caught in indonesia..

15 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
HARD WORKING PEOPLE

44 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
undecided

I hope this teaches others lesson that crime doesnt pay. enjoy ur holiday in jail bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by billionman: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Operational mistake indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by dridowu: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
To God be the Glory, he was not caught in Qatar or else the story will be "Nigerian sentence to death for trafficking"

12 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by maxiuc(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Xmas is coming closer awon boys won hammer but he don dull

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Tuljaking(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
sad hustle
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Aghans(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by jaybee3(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
These people are actually very dumb by using the same suspicious route time and time again

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Fans mi....
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by kenedy175(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
This is what we call "high way to the grave"
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Ultimated: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Haa
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Oga fun ooo

Wey many people dey find way to become fashion designer. angry

Eni lori, oni fila!!!

Enjoy yourself in jail angry

5 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by crispberry(f): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Eeewwww
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by ylaa(f): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2015
ghh
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by Udmaster(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2015
He should be arrested and prosecuted irrespective of his tribe..
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by kulobyno: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2015
H
Re: Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) by phransix147(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Obviously a Biafran...

Drug Dealers

Ritualists

Terrorists

Nigeria is well divided the 3 major tribes have chosen and perfected their hustles wella. God help us!

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me / Dismissed DSS Official, 9 Others Paraded For Robbing Bullion Van In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.