Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Easiest Way To Import From China For A Newbie - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Easiest Way To Import From China For A Newbie (429 Views)

Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg / Pix!hot Deals!xiaomi,oneplus,huawei,nokia,accsor,etc,5-7days Delivery From China / Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Import From China For A Newbie by krest22: 3:27am On Aug 05, 2015
we are introducing a new procurement service to make importation stress free for Nigerians . Now we can help you procure your goods from China on any Chinese website like Alibaba , aliexpress e.t.c and deliver to Nigeria within 6 days.

All process from procurement to delivery will be on nairaland for transparency.
Re: Easiest Way To Import From China For A Newbie by krest22: 3:30am On Aug 05, 2015
For importers outside Lagos, we can help out with delivery. Just make your request known here .

Our charges are: 1900 Naira /kg .
and 2100 Naira /kg for battery goods like powerbanks,phones e.t.c (delivery is within 6 days)

pickup is done at our address in ikotun or if you want delivery we can arrange delivery using any medium of your choice.

1) All you need to start is paste the link of the product you want to buy.

2) we will quote the price based on the current exchange rate
3) you make payments to our account for the product
4) we make payments on your behalf.
5) Once delivery is done in Lagos, we calculate the shipping cost and delivery based on the kg which you would pay when doing pickup.
Re: Easiest Way To Import From China For A Newbie by McMayor(m): 6:06am On Aug 05, 2015
What if I buy my products myself and I want your address as delivery address and you ship to lagos, Nigeria? You should leave an email address / telephone also.
Re: Easiest Way To Import From China For A Newbie by krest22: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=McMayor post=36619523]What if I buy my products myself and I want your address as delivery address and you ship to lagos, Nigeria? You should leave an email address / telephone also.
Re: Easiest Way To Import From China For A Newbie by krest22: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2015
You can now make orders on Alibaba,aliexpress e.t c

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For 55k @ Kakacom Mobile World / I Need A Slim Core I5 Laptop @60-65k / Extra Clean Hp Pavillion 15- N000sia For Sale In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.