Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Need Help Seriously Pls.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help Seriously Pls.... (659 Views)

9 Things You Need To Stop Doing If You Want To Be Taken Seriously / I seriously need a job / My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Seriously Pls.... by intelligen(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders......pls i need a job very badly,fustration and depression is taking its tool on me daily...pls i dont want to soil my hands by engaging in any vice i would later live to regret..pls i wld be eternally grateful to anyone out there dat can be of help to me....i ve an HND in civil engineering frm yabatech..n am based in lagos but very willing to relocate if the need arises...let me mention that,asides my field,i can do anytin else dat's legal as long as it can put food on my table n offers prospects for learning n growth..thanks to all in anticipation of a positive response..
Re: I Need Help Seriously Pls.... by kossyablaze(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Ur signature

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help Seriously Pls.... by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ur signature

grin grin lolz
Re: I Need Help Seriously Pls.... by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2015
what skill do you have?
What can you do?
Dont set a trap for yourself by saying you can do anything as long as its legal, otherwise some people will take advantage of you and turn you into a modern day slave.
Reading your plea above indicates that you are ready to do anything it takes to get a job and sustain one; this is the height of desperation and desperate people get abused. State in clear terms your skills, so that anybody willing to help will know you have something in particular to offer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Abuja / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2016- Retail Clients / We Post Job Vacancies Nation-wide Daily; Get Your Dream Job NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.