Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. (33560 Views)

Militants Vow To Attack More Oil Facilities Over Tompolo / Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths / FG Drags NLC And TUC To Court Over Planned Industrial Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. by mikolo80: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Udmaster:
Thank God, the South South people are waking up to the cunny lifestyle of the Tribal marked Ewedu eaters.
is it our fault that their elders no give them free qualitative education
Re: Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. by tonychristopher: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Tonychristopher, I hope people pretending to be Nigerdeltan didnt piss you off recently. Anyway, even though there is some truth in the things you have said so far, I dont like the simplicity of your comments and the unnecessary insults. This is out of your character.

they don't need to piss me off just stated the fact bro ..they are my people
Re: Niger Delta Youths To Shut Down NLNG Facilities Over Planned Lagos Shipyard. by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2015
discusant:

And when you build in Lagos with proceeds from oil from the east, you call non-Yoruba in Lagos guests. Sometimes you threaten non-Yoruba in Lagos with pushing them into the Lagos lagoon to drown. You say it is Yoruba culture .

Only people with a most backward culture can call citizens of the same country guests in any city or area of the same country. Unimaginable an American or British regarding any American or British citizen as guest in any city or area of USA or Britain.
That means the money should die where it is born, right Mind you, in those countries you mentioned, there is no much developmental discrepancy between states. That is the case in present Nigeria; we all came to Lagos for the goodies here, so don't expect the sons of the soil to go blind somply because you don't want to be addressed as 'guest' in another man's state when you have your's. I will like to state without proof that Lagos is the most stable state in present Nigeria angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze / Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.