Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds (898 Views)

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola / Reps Summon Magu, Emefiele, Peterside, Over Alleged Stolen $17bn Oil Proceeds / FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Quote: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2015
A suspected church robber, Ehiosun Junior, has
been arraigned before an Egor Chief Magistrate
Court, over alleged attempt to steal the church
offerings during its annual thanksgiving.
Testifying under cross examination at the resumed
hearing of the case, the Pastor in charge of the
church, Christ Apostolic Church, Rev. Igbinigie
Anthony, said the alleged thief had broken into the
church on 2 previous occasions and made away
with N52, 000 cash.
The cleric told the court that he had a premonition
that the thief would return to steal the thanksgiving
collections, so he and the church’s Youth
President, who was simply identified as Okoh,
decided to sleep in the church that day.
He said
The first time the suspect broke into the
church, he stole N40,000, but I asked the
church to pray to God to forgive the thief.
“On the 12th, they came back through the
same place and stole N9,000 and other
offering money. On the 23rd, 12 cans of malt
were stolen.
“After our thanksgiving on the 30th, I knew the
thief will come back because we kept all the
monies and items realized inside the church.
At about 11:45 pm, I saw a shadow because
we switched off all the lights in the church.
“I pointed a torch at the person and he ran
away towards the direction of the Youth
President who caught him. The accused said
he was the only one and we called the police
who took him away to Okhoro Police Station,”
Rev. Igbinigie told the court.
He told the court that they discovered that the
accused was present at the church thanksgiving
and was served food and drinks.
The suspect who was arraigned on a 4-count
charge, pleaded not guilty.
The case has been adjourned to August 17 for
further hearing.
http://yesreport..com/2015/08/man-caught-stealing-from-church.html?m=0
lalasticlala
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by jcross19: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2015
God will be laughing and will be like " this boy is not even afraid of me" inside my house? Boys dey vex. He will meet the lord in prison.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by MKO4ever(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Total money stolen N101,000.00 that is what I call "poverty and poor mind"
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Amastermovic(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2015
Mtcheew he's only taking money from his father abii offering money belongs to anyone. It belongs to house of God and wat is wrong when the son of God takes part of what belongs to his father
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by hemsquare(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Na poverty cause am
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2015
That's equivalent to stealing from God.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by jamesharryson(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2015
The world is really turning negatively.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by jcross19: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Amastermovic:
Mtcheew he's only taking money from his father abii offering money belongs to anyone. It belongs to house of God and wat is wrong when the son of God takes part of what belongs to his father
wonderful!!!!!. Okay go and tell the magistrate that or go to synagogue and steal offering then you will know that money belongs to the alter.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Amastermovic(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2015
jcross19:
wonderful!!!!!. Okay go and tell the magistrate that or go to synagogue and steal offering then you will know that money belongs to the alter.

So alter go spend money again.. NIGERIAN PASTOR scamming we the congregation since year 2000
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by boboLIL(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2015
If u don't give God respect ,,,, pls woelse deserved dat?

Mtchewwww.....Rot in jail
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by jcross19: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Amastermovic:

So alter go spend money again.. NIGERIAN PASTOR scamming we the congregation since year 2000
tell the magistrate that the money belong to God. You are a suspect
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by nemzy14(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2015
God have mercy on him for he does not know what he is doing
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Illuminator9(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Funny, Man steal from fellow man and runs to God for forgiveness, now who do you run to for forgiveness when u steal from God himself.

But then Again, Prison Where is the Forgiveness Church preaches ?
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Amastermovic(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2015
jcross19:
tell the magistrate that the money belong to God. You are a suspect

And wat prove do you have for that.. My lord I decided to borrow money from God which he revealed to me I should come to his house and take part from his money... Or when pastor dey collect money from us no be vision dem dey carry deceive us..

If you believe the Lord God will surprise u on Monday surprise him today by making an offering to him.. No b so my pastor our church member
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by jcross19: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Amastermovic:

And wat prove do you have for that.. My lord I decided to borrow money from God which he revealed to me I should come to his house and take part from his money... Or when pastor dey collect money from us no be vision dem dey carry deceive us..
funny , you are a joke. But stealing is evil be it any where.
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by SPG4U(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2015
[size=20pt]give and u shall receive
When dem no gree give d guy

D guy decide to take buy himself
As he don dey give to since[/size]
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Vicintonsh(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2015
people get mind sha
Re: Man Caught Stealing From Church Thanksgiving Proceeds by Young03(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2015
the lord is ur strenght

(1) (Reply)

. / "I Will Continue To Be Grateful To General Sani Abacha":Governor Fayose(Pics) / President Buhari, Nigeria's Messiah!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.