Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market (1795 Views)

Professional Sourcing Agent, Interpreter, And Business Assistant In Guangzhou,sh / We Have These Agro Product Items In Large Commercial Quantity / China Office Furniture Sourcing Agent Furniture buying Agent ChinaBusiness Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market by Wisoscopy(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Wisoscopy Global Venture: is incorporated name and with an intent to aids and less the stress of market men / women from travelling to far distance at the quest of sourcing for their foodstuff, Good news ,Wisoscopy stands to do that for you at a cheaper rate :we source during the peakperiod and store to resell during the. Off peak season from the rural farmers such like ;Ogbonor,palm oil ,Egusi ,kola-nut(native kola),bitter kola,both at retail and wholesale,we also have in a procecessed sachets ranging from 5g_500g & 1kg_5kg in pack, quantity(either processed or raw form) just contact us via Wisoscopy@yahoo.com,08060076591.NB :link us to a potential buyer and take your 5% of gross sales.

1 Share

Re: Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market by Wisoscopy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
[b][/b][b][/b]I. Have an export contract to execute but don't have enough resources ,pls if your serious and interested you can cotact me let work together to execute it,you will be allowed to know the details before you will spend a dine . Wisoscopy Global Venture: is incorporated name and with an intent to aids and less the stress of market men / women from travelling to far distance at the quest of sourcing for their foodstuff, Good news ,Wisoscopy stands to do that for you at a cheaper rate :we source during the peakperiod and store to resell during the. Off peak season from the rural farmers such like ;Ogbonor,palm oil ,Egusi ,kola-nut(native kola),bitter kola,both at retail and wholesale,we also have in a procecessed sachets ranging from 5g_500g & 1kg_5kg in pack, quantity(either processed or raw form) just contact us via Wisoscopy@yahoo.com,08060076591.NB :link us to a potential buyer and take your 5% of gross sales.[/quote]
Re: Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market by Wisoscopy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wisoscopy:
[b][/b][b][/b]I. Have an export contract to execute but don't have enough resources ,pls if your serious and interested you can cotact me let work together to execute it,you will be allowed to know the details before you will spend a dine . Wisoscopy Global Venture: is incorporated name and with an intent to aids and less the stress of market men / women from travelling to far distance at the quest of sourcing for their foodstuff, Good news ,Wisoscopy stands to do that for you at a cheaper rate :we source during the peakperiod and store to resell during the. Off peak season from the rural farmers such like ;Ogbonor,palm oil ,Egusi ,kola-nut(native kola),bitter kola,both at retail and wholesale,we also have in a procecessed sachets ranging from 5g_500g & 1kg_5kg in pack, quantity(either processed or raw form) just contact us via Wisoscopy@yahoo.com,08060076591.NB :link us to a potential buyer and take your 5% of gross sales.
Wisoscopy:
[/color]For me success is widely based on opportunity, Determination and application.Africa is a continent of growth and home to the world's youngest population,my company emerged the best business plan presenter on 19th of Nov,2014 .at EDC during youth global week of enterpreneurship pitching competition, we had media chat with EDC stake holders on 3rd June 2015 @pan african university,through which we were selected by TIC lagos Center agege,and the adoption ceremony held at their premises on15th of the same month,we partiner with Whitney young information club US consulate @Walter carinton Victoria island ,Lagos. on information researchs,we also partiner with smedan for capacity building,and an affliates of Nigerian commodity export club for information sharing.
[color=#000099]For me success is widely based on opportunity, Determination and application.Africa is a continent of growth and home to the world's youngest population,my company emerged the best business plan presenter on 19th of Nov,2014 .at EDC during youth global week of enterpreneurship pitching competition, we had media chat with EDC stake holders on 3rd June 2015 @pan african university,through which we were selected by TIC lagos Center agege,and the adoption ceremony held at their premises on15th of the same month,we partiner with Whitney young information club US consulate @Walter carinton Victoria island ,Lagos. on information researchs,we also partiner with smedan for capacity building,and an affliates of Nigerian commodity export club for information sharing.
Wisoscopy:
[b][/b][b][/b]I. Have an export contract to execute but don't have enough resources ,pls if your serious and interested you can cotact me let work together to execute it,you will be allowed to know the details before you will spend a dine . Wisoscopy Global Venture: is incorporated name and with an intent to aids and less the stress of market men / women from travelling to far distance at the quest of sourcing for their foodstuff, Good news ,Wisoscopy stands to do that for you at a cheaper rate :we source during the peakperiod and store to resell during the. Off peak season from the rural farmers such like ;Ogbonor,palm oil ,Egusi ,kola-nut(native kola),bitter kola,both at retail and wholesale,we also have in a procecessed sachets ranging from 5g_500g & 1kg_5kg in pack, quantity(either processed or raw form) just contact us via Wisoscopy@yahoo.com,08060076591.NB :link us to a potential buyer and take your 5% of gross sales.
. HAPPY NEW ........2016.the men and women that will dominate market and explore it has finished their market survey and planning,they are just waiting for that opportunity to come.do you have any business clue ahead of time ?if you don't ,join me with that of your little amount and let's multiply it in palm oil business ,I have enough customers that can absorb 4 metric tonns of oil,all what they need is quality product and delivering when needed .or if you have the product in larg quantity contact me let's do the business in partnership,contact person:Solomon ...08060076591,WIsoscopy@yahoo.com.if you wouldn't mind ,I can take round to meet with my customers and my church office as well but you must be ready to do business with a genue mind. If you are ready I will take you to different places that I do go to purchase it and if we discover a cheaper source with quality and unadulterated we can test the source.

1 Share

Re: Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market by petters(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
need crude palm oil and cashew nut with grades(grade 1) for export,100%L/C..(LATTER OF CREDIT)...PLEASE I NEED SERIOUS MINDED BISNESS FELLOW..PITTY AND CHRIS GLOBAL RESURCES...PLEASED TO HEAR FROM U...I BASE IN ESIA.PHONE NUMBER +62 82297186267
Re: Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market by Wisoscopy(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2018
Wisoscopy:
Pls I need a hardwood charcoal for large quantity, if you have I just need sample to show my client very urgent, intact if he accept your sample you alone may not be able to meet up the demand, you can call me let see your samples, wisoscopy@yahoo.com.okigwesolomon@gmail.com08060076591,08097495041,l have the sample with me as soon as you call me I will send the sample to you via email/what's app.tanks wisoscopy Global Venture.
Pls I need a hardwood charcoal for large quantity, if you have I just need sample to show my client very urgent, intact if he accept your sample you alone may not be able to meet up the demand, you can call me let see your samples, wisoscopy@yahoo.com.okigwesolomon@gmail.com08060076591,08097495041,l have the sample with me as soon as you call me I will send the sample to you via email/what's app.tanks wisoscopy Global Venture.

1 Share

Re: Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market by Wisoscopy(m): 5:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Wisoscopy:

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Cheap Elephant Cement Direct From The Factory? / Victoria Secret And Pink Variety 250ml Fragrance Body Mist For Sales / Mtn Sme Data Available At Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.