Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF (22911 Views)

Pictures Of The NFF Awards (held Yesterday Night) And List Of All The Winners / Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos / Throwback Photo Of Keshi & Amodu By NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by princejayboss: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
klax:

You are correct.
Type of Keshi action is simply typical Nigeria character that when given opportunity they will want to direct their. In living heaven us it a new thing to Keshi to sack coach that he now want 1 billion

NFF should not give him a dime let him go to FIFA or wherever his arrogancy is overboard if Keshi was left to carry on as Super Eagle coach I bet it Nigeria national team will be dead.

A coach with the material Nigeria has and yet still remain behind; Keshi is totally dry of ideas let him go and fresh up and comes back later if not too late. A lazy coach who love inviting lazy players because of tips the players are given to him.

Go school..you won't.... When you make mistakes and attend classes... You will not learn.... So in your dirty life ... You have not heard of job protection policy?.... Just read your comment a lot more times.... You will realize that you failed yourself.
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by princejayboss: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
sapientia:
I said this before..

I hope they can prove beyond all reasonable doubt that he applied for job elsewhere..

They did not sack him based on poor performance rather it was cos he applied for another which not be a term included in his contract as no do.... But less I forget... Coaches don't apply directly to coaching jobs... Their agents do, depending cos most FA shortlist their coaching targets and invite them to interview...... Ok bayern Munich has terminate pep gad contract cos he spoke Man city.....

Keshi has the right to fair hearing besides how could have signed a contract without a better job protection policy
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by emmylight4u: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
penisEnlargmnt:
good
OK na. I need am.
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by Sunnypa11(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Warri no dey carry last for many things including 1b
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Y is he decieving himself, was sm1 not d coach b4 him? So he feels dat position is parmanently 4 him, he is an idiot, let him go nd die sef, selfish idiot.
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by orlawaley: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
JUST COLLECT D MONEY BUARI IS WATN 4U

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by gabazin080(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Lol

Who taught him that? cheesy

Keshi won't just stop being funny.

But, it is not fair as they sacked d man o embarassed
am coming for you as soon as my ban expires, I saw all your comments as you were bashing me on onih@xy thread
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by nattyspice: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Keshi ,please dont provoke Baba Buhari with this your useless 1 billion naira demand, or be ready to receive the umoru Dikko treatment
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by sokunji(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
I stopped reading when I saw an obvious grammatical/typing error..
"we are also seize of the contract"
"allegations in you above mentioned"

And you want to collect one billion. .

even with the picture, I don't believe.

mtscheeew
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by sokunji(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
I stopped reading when I saw an obvious grammatical/typing error.. "we are also seize of the contract" "allegations in you above mentioned"
And you want to collect one billion. .
even with the picture, I don't believe.
mtscheeew
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by Hawlahscho(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
gabazin080:
am coming for you as soon as my ban expires, I saw all your comments as you were bashing me on onih@xy thread

A threat? Oya quickly come and say something bad again and see if it won't be PERMANENT
grin
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by gabazin080(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:

A threat? Oya quickly come and say something bad again and see if it won't be PERMANENT
grin
lykah care.
You can die here since your life depends on nairaland like $eun is paying you
Mumu
Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by Hawlahscho(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
gabazin080:
lykah care. You can die here since your life depends on nairaland like $eun is paying you Mumu
I don't have much time. My response to what you said is

Re: PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF by easyelliot(m): 3:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Keshi needs to go coach a local team and gain back his humility. This is the Oliseh era....ur time has passed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria V Burkina Fasso - The Premier League Has Destroyed Our Football / "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard / Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.