Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

"There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard (22915 Views)

Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Fact:one Greatest Fact About Ibrahimovic One Season At United / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by GisthoodBlog(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has revealed he believes Barcelona Star Lionel Messi is the "Greatest Player Of All Time" despite historic Cristiano Ronaldo rivalry.

Hazard took on Messi twice in the 2017/18 Champions League as Barcelona dumped the Blues out of the competition 4-1 on aggregate.

MySportDab report the magical Messi, who reached the milestone of 400 La Liga goals at the weekend, bagged three of Barca's goals in that last 16 tie.

However, Chelsea star Hazard does not think there is an argument as to who is the best.

'Two G.O.A.T.s you say? No way. There is only one G.O.A.T (The Greatest Of All Time): Him, Lionel Messi!' he told Belgian Outlet HLN.

"Those two games against Barcelona were not my best memories of 2018. I was happy to play against Barcelona and Messi, but I didn't deliver what I expected. I was disillusioned.

"My three sons were there for the home at Stamford Bridge. The eldest is a big Messi fan - all of us are Messi fans, actually. He wanted to see Messi that day, because Messi is a special player," he added.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/is-only-one-goat-lionel-messi-eden.html

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Mopolchi: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
First to comment.Hazard himself na GOAT

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Edoi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
I CONCUR grin

LIONEL MESSI THE ONE & ONLY G.O.A.T

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
HOW WILL THIS INFORMATION HELP US REMOVE JUBRIL FROM THE SIT?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Seanixking: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
just Like This Post For No Reason And Read On.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Two G.O.A.T.s you say? No way. There is only one G.O.A.T (The Greatest Of All Time): Him, Lionel Messi!' he told Belgian Outlet HLN.

STAR BOY has spoken .

The heir apparent to the throne.

KTBFFH.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by RipMorosini: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Andrea Pirlo anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Tochyno1995(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Truly Lionel is the GOAT

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by lilmax(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
football is entertainment

messi makes it entertaining

the other one on the other hand, makes it war, quarrel, insecurity

messi is born to be the best
the other is born to fight for it till he dies grin

and he knows messi is the best, no matter what he wins his mind still tell him that, that's the painful thing about cramming and understanding cheesy

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by udo2018: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Even Ronaldo knows this..

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
NOT EVEN CLOSE!

He is not as great as Diego Maradona and Ronaldo De Lima.

If you know, you know...

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Lizilicious(f): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi the real G.O.A.T..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Kunkiddo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi the king!!!!!!!
KingLeo'

Like for Messi, Share for Ronaldo

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Linus199(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
To me Ronaldo is still the G.O.A.T

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by ojuu4u(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
The different btw messi and other great players is that, while others go public to say they are greatest, people say it that mess is greatest, (sign of inferiority complex/consoling oneself)

Am neither a fan of Barcelona nor messi but we should put sentiments and politics apart and be realistic, all those noise that he had never won world /continental titles, is never the yardstick to proof greatest, thank God it comes out from a player who is unique and versatile in football world,

Torres, Nuer, Pique and likes won both, World cup and Champion league among other titles, Did that make them GOAT? Capital no.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Freshwhyte(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
K
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by YINKS89(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Bossontop(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
undecided
Ronaldo.....the one true G.O.A.T. d remaining na jus d odas

Argue with ur keyboard and data

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by privaldo: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
What about Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona and the like
*spits*
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo
MESSI is an act of God by Platini

MESSI, is really CARZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
I rest my case, humbly.

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Krasid(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is why Hazard will not win a ballon d'or. He would rather fanboy an ambitionless midget contented with lifting La liga and copa every year than the king who has won it all. Pathetic. It's no coincidence that Mbappe who is a CR7 fan already has a better ballon d'or ranking than Hazard at just 20. And I surmise that he will win one very soon and move to a bigger club like Madrid whilst Hazard would soon clock 30 and still be watching youtube videos of Messi with his kids and fawning about how Messi is the only G.O.A.T.

23 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by kolafolabi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
If he works harder, he too can be one of the greatest

6 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Ikpewe: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74751699:

STAR BOY has spoken .
The heir apparent to the throne.
KTBFFH.
WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON.

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by HopeAlive14(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mesmerizing meek Messi!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Enemyofpeace: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mopolchi:
First to comment.Hazard himself na GOAT
you yourself na MONKEY

5 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by RealBadBoy: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lol.... Just after creating a record of 400goals. Then hazard dey hail am so.... Lol
Ronaldo fans go really cra.ze today

9 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by tesppidd: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Maradona will yab Messi and say he is better than him.

Pele will yab Messi and say he is better than him.

Even Cristaino will yab Messi and say he is better than Messi.

Haba!

Na only Messi dey?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by techking: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
wink
Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by obonujoker(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Messi fans say Messi competes with Modric and co for assists, buh they forget that Ronaldo has over 230 career assists which is more than what even their Xavi and Iniesta combined produced during their peak years....

Can someone actually understand this messi fans??

4 Likes

Re: "There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kunkiddo:
Messi the king!!!!!!!
KingLeo'

Like for Messi, Share for Ronaldo
Ask GIORGIO CHELLINI.....
GioGio CHELLINI, said you can mark CR7 out
When asked about MESSI, he only did the SIGN OF the CROSS and walked away grin grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations / Nigeria V Burkina Fasso - The Premier League Has Destroyed Our Football / PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.